[FNZ] Role Madness Game 04: Bleach Soul Society Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Reborn D1 has very little data going out and around, I was questioning Rej's motives for saying Rukia being mafia and that was no reason to signal out beta for that. And during that push I wasn't even around so how would I be able to do anything when not even online? I woke up in the morning and saw Beta was lynched and was extremely confused.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
My reads have changed greatly. What Playa and Rej pulled off at EoD reeked of a scum saving their buddy. Especially, Playa who came out of nowhere just to vote for TAC because he's always targeted D1 or something. Rej is damn near as bad with his whack reasoning against Beta. But Playa's town flip has caused me to reconsider. I'ma get back to you in a minute after a solid reread.
Hmmm

Why scum would buddy to take someone down that too at last moment on day one itself? You think this makes sense...

Playa was opportunistic and played not so townie for sure because he could have asked final and rest to take away their votes if he felt no one is sus instead of casting vote at last moment...

But playa is lynched so we can clear him

But it's clear to me that scums took back seat yesterday.....they simply enjoyed Townie fight each other arguing useless stuff and took Most experience townie noctis out....

Reborn

@Reborn D1 has very little data going out and around, I was questioning Rej's motives for saying Rukia being mafia and that was no reason to signal out beta for that. And during that push I wasn't even around so how would I be able to do anything when not even online? I woke up in the morning and saw Beta was lynched and was extremely confused.
Why getting defensive???

you are experience player if I am right...but whole day 1 you were beating around the bush with no active scum hunting...you were cleary playing safe from distance

Anyway, give me your reads

D

Dragomir

Hmmm

Why scum would buddy to take someone down that too at last moment on day one itself? You think this makes sense...

Playa was opportunistic and played not so townie for sure because he could have asked final and rest to take away their votes if he felt no one is sus instead of casting vote at last moment...

But playa is lynched so we can clear him

But it's clear to me that scums took back seat yesterday.....they simply enjoyed Townie fight each other arguing useless stuff and took Most experience townie noctis out....
It does make sense. Scum don't have the luxury of just losing one member and moving on like town does. Their small number puts them at the disadvantage. Not to mention, stronger roles that they don't want to lose. I've seen it happened before multiple times, hell, I've been advised to do it as mafia by a mentor of mine.

In a situation where the votes are very little like D1, it isn't uncommon for scum to save their buddies and try to hide it under the rug.

@bold what does that mean? I'm not sure how he could do that with both Beta and Red having their votes on TAC and not letting go.

Yeah, I can buy this with Playa flipping town. I've got homework to finish, let me do that and I'ma come back with just something for you :catlewd:

Reborn

It does make sense. Scum don't have the luxury of just losing one member and moving on like town does. Their small number puts them at the disadvantage. Not to mention, stronger roles that they don't want to lose. I've seen it happened before multiple times, hell, I've been advised to do it as mafia by a mentor of mine.

In a situation where the votes are very little like D1, it isn't uncommon for scum to save their buddies and try to hide it under the rug.

@bold what does that mean? I'm not sure how he could do that with both Beta and Red having their votes on TAC and not letting go.

Yeah, I can buy this with Playa flipping town. I've got homework to finish, let me do that and I'ma come back with just something for you :catlewd:
Hmmm

Then I will wait for your reads .

Also, I need to re read thread myself to filter all the useless talks to see the interactive patterns that took place yesterday.

Losing three townie in one day and night is massive blunder. We have to ensure that from now on we catch scums very day...

And,. there were two nk....a vig targeted someone wrongly or there is sk

Why getting defensive???

you are experience player if I am right...but whole day 1 you were beating around the bush with no active scum hunting...you were cleary playing safe from distance

Anyway, give me your reads
Explaining oneself after being ask is being defensive? Interesting way to try to turn things around.

I find Day 1 always annoying to get reads from because everyone doesn't really post or play the way they want to till more information gets out there and no one made a stupid slip.

Rej would be the most sus of things for me. His focusing on Beta for the flimiest of reasons was weak sauce and he seemed eager to lynch MDL right from the get go. His play made no sense.

MDL was just confusing when he posted and didn't make much sense, seemed to be posting for the sake of posting.

TAC I don't really have a sus reading on and think he's more town.

Denim tried to get someone to break the rules but thats denim for you in general, he does that shit all the time

Cel didn't really do much

Red came off as low sus as well to be honest.

Other then that I don't recall any of the other living players doing much else at al.

D

Dragomir

Denim tried to get someone to break the rules but thats denim for you in general, he does that shit all the time
Ok, first of all. Don't even try to act like it was intentional. I genuinely believed that answering my question wouldn't break the rules, but accordingly to AL, it did. My fault for not realizing. 2nd of all, when else have I tried something like this before? Never have I tried to force someone to get mod-killed and you know it Krog.

Reborn

I don't see why a vig would kill noctis cuz he wasn't active much nor we agreed on shooting inactives
playa is possible cuz he voted beta before the day end but idk could also be third party doing
That's make sense.... I am more inclined to believe that we have sk as of now

But there is one more side to see this..

What if scums targeted Noctis (he is good player) and vig targeted playa??

C

Celestia

Sorry, I wasn't able to participate yesterday as I conveyed to al and flower that I would be skipping day 1 due to bday and some other stuffs

But I would be active now and I read the thread.

First of all, you guys messed up by wasting whole day talking about game set up which could have easily be known as game progresses.

You guys should have focus on reads

Now, my first sus is @krogothwolf through out the day one all your post lack info and you haven't shared anything concrete that could help towni. Why? Also, it seem when final vs tac was going on you took back seat....hmmmmm

Give me your reads
@Rej your meta is totally off. Yesterday I found you pissed for the first time when final was arguing you..why?

@TheAncientCenturion though I feel that lynching playa could be to push sus on you but it's also possible that this is being done deliberately to portray such thing..... right?

@Denim @Celestia give me your reads

@NeutralWatcher why not so active here?
honestly too much talking about setup and no info revealed smh and I hope this day phase end up the same

I am neutral on krogo he was there in the game but didn't feel he was scum hunting

Denim is good in my books for now

there is still something unresolved with All red and Tac I feel like it's WvsV type of argument

also Rej felt eager to lynch FB which seems weird now after how FB flipped

MDL said something that sparked attention but after that I noticed he didn't do much and stayed lowkey

others don't remember much from their posts
That's make sense.... I am more inclined to believe that we have sk as of now

But there is one more side to see this..

What if scums targeted Noctis (he is good player) and vig targeted playa??
yea that why I think Noctis being killed by mafia make more sense than Playa cuz they would keep sus players alive

C

Celestia

and I also didn't follow much with all the theme discussion cuz I never watched the anime so i am still not sure about TAC and All red and who might be the scum between them
both were talking about their opinion like it couldn't make a sense for the other to be from the same faction

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
honestly too much talking about setup and no info revealed smh and I hope this day phase end up the same

I am neutral on krogo he was there in the game but didn't feel he was scum hunting

there is still something unresolved with All red and Tac I feel like it's WvsV type of argument

MDL said something that sparked attention but after that I noticed he didn't do much and stayed lowkey

yea that why I think Noctis being killed by mafia make more sense than Playa cuz they would keep sus players alive
And what's Wv.V?

Ok, first of all. Don't even try to act like it was intentional. I genuinely believed that answering my question wouldn't break the rules, but accordingly to AL, it did. My fault for not realizing. 2nd of all, when else have I tried something like this before? Never have I tried to force someone to get mod-killed and you know it Krog.
You have done it before lol, not intentionally but you do get rules confused at times :D

I don't see why a vig would kill noctis cuz he wasn't active much nor we agreed on shooting inactives
playa is possible cuz he voted beta before the day end but idk could also be third party doing
I'd have to agree, playa looked like vig friendly fire and not a SK, noctis being the mafia kill makes the most sense.

and I also didn't follow much with all the theme discussion cuz I never watched the anime so i am still not sure about TAC and All red and who might be the scum between them
both were talking about their opinion like it couldn't make a sense for the other to be from the same faction
I argued this very simple point:
Ryoka cant be in the same team as Shinigami.

He argued agasint it.

My reasoning:
Ryoka want to rescue Rukia while Shinigami want her dead. Therfore cannot be in the same team.

His reasoning:
Ryoka want to rescue Rukia while Shinigami wants to eliminate all threats to town. Therfore can be in the same team being as thier intrests dont conflict.

Im pissed tho. Dont get the reasoning behind the Finalbeta's death.
Because Rej was looking for a lynch target from the start without trying and it was either MDL or Beta and for extremely flimsy ass reasons. Then playa joined him(not sure why and to lazy to read back)

AS for why beta over TAC well thats rng of a tie for you.

Reborn

You and Denim are Townie for me...at least for now as your posts yesterday reflected that you guys were active and seeking info

All red vs tac argument has to be read again...rej look sus but frankly speaking on first day I doubt anyone could play so aggressively... but we can keep eyes on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.