[FNZ] Role Madness Game 04: Bleach Soul Society Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

I literally lost the track with all that bs set up talks you guys did whole day.....

It just added more confusion into the mix.... sigh

My reads till page 8 are simple

Tac, all red, final, playa were openly debating about set up...

Denim was going around questioning everyone which gives me feel he is townie

Ces didn't participate in scum hunting much but there are few of her posts which suggests it was because how much day discussion got diverted

Rej - that guy was making not much sense

Korgothwolf (too much of diplomatic and beating around the bush)and jack and akai totally playing safe.....

Nw- hard to say about him.... looking more calculative
I am getting headache interpreting all the stuffs you guys discussed
I assume you have finished reading?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
No, not really. If you could come up with a good post explaining why, then I'll look into it.
Well, it came to me when I was about to go to bed last night, thinking about the day phase and everything... And, just, Nana. It doesn't make sense. She seems really sus to me.

I think other plays are more sus, but for the time being I will withhold my vote until we know more about Celestia, who I believe is scum.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Well, it came to me when I was about to go to bed last night, thinking about the day phase and everything... And, just, Nana. It doesn't make sense. She seems really sus to me.

I think other plays are more sus, but for the time being I will withhold my vote until we know more about Celestia, who I believe is scum.
Why you didn't cast vote yesterday?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Why you didn't cast vote yesterday?
I didn't think Finalbeta or Red were scum. Red argued with me too much about her perspective on town with too much confidence and Beta had clashing views (which didn't all make sense) but I didn't think he was inherently bad.

But then... We also had scum Celestia around... So I didn't vote.

D

Dragomir

I've done my reread and I have assessed that my man Rej is full of it. Not because he tried to save TAC but just how he pushed against Beta. Let's take a look at his posts shall we?

He was persistently against Beta for no good reason and he started off with a "clash in ideology". They both shared the same idea that Ryoka is mafia and Sheningami are town, but where they differed is what faction Rukia would align with. That is a very minimal point to get worked up about and assume somebody is scum just cause they disagreed with you. I have a hard time believing that thinking Rukia to be a town-aligned role is at all alignment indicative of the person who thought it. But Rej just milked it and pushed it forward for his read on Beta. It was arbitrary and weak.

Later on, I had asked him just why the clash in ideology was a bad thing as townies don't always mindmeld.

This is his answer. The fuck is this? :sanjimeh:

Isn't this technically angle-shooting? Whatever personal feelings you got for Rukia have nothing to do with the game or Beta my dude. Trying to use it as a reason to pursue a scum read is a horrible look. If you want to say that you were just joking than that's just as bad as it shows that you had no reason in the first place and just used Beta as a fake scum read. Actually, it looks like that regardless.

In this post, he pretty much just agrees with Beta with saying that Rukia can be town. There isn't any clash in ideology anymore and has no reason to suspect Beta.

But once more, the dude still forces a Beta scum read with him being "full of shit"—which he provided no reasoning to support—and now Beta sharing the same ideology with him is bad for some reason...even though he suspected Beta for NOT having the same ideology as him.

Y'all can't tell me you don't see this bullshit.
@Reborn what do you think of my assessment on Rej here?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I think I'll vote Rej.

VOTE REJ @Flower

Though I think Celestia is super suspicious. Probably the origin of evil in this town itself. So bad, we'd be fools to lynch anyone but her. At the same time, I shall proceed with my current vote.

Reborn

I didn't think Finalbeta or Red were scum. Red argued with me too much about her perspective on town with too much confidence and Beta had clashing views (which didn't all make sense) but I didn't think he was inherently bad.

But then... We also had scum Celestia around... So I didn't vote.
You think you are townie and since it was dayone then you can't be sure about who else can be townie unless you are scum....

So you are saying that you are so nice kind of a guy that despite having a vote on you that can possibly lead to your lynch you chose to take a back seat for the sake of final??

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
What make u say I am suspicious? @TheAncientCenturion
beside feelings ...
Let me answer you with this;

You think you are townie and since it was dayone then you can't be sure about who else can be townie unless you are scum....

So you are saying that you are so nice kind of a guy that despite having a vote on you that can possibly lead to your lynch you chose to take a back seat for the sake of final??
Final was more sus for me—not nearly as sus as Celestia though—but I wasn't confident enough to toss him a vote. I think he was being dumb, which is proven by the fact he turned out to be townie.

So yes, that's what I did. I'd rather not muddle the water by casting votes on people I think are just dumb, and it seemed like I was dead so I sort of already gave up.

Reborn

@Reborn what do you think of my assessment on Rej here?
Well rej reasons were BS and he seem annoyed for some reasons...

But I don't think rej could play like this on first day and put him into limelight if he was scum.....

He sounded more like dumb townie to me then scum tbh

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

But I don't think rej could play like this on first day and put him into limelight if he was scum.....

We should always go with inconsistencies, especially in the span of a day, though.

Much like my inconsistency with susing that evil person known as Celestia, but voting Rej.

D

Dragomir

Final was more sus for me—not nearly as sus as Celestia though—but I wasn't confident enough to toss him a vote. I think he was being dumb, which is proven by the fact he turned out to be townie.

So yes, that's what I did. I'd rather not muddle the water by casting votes on people I think are just dumb, and it seemed like I was dead so I sort of already gave up.
This doesn't make any sense. If you sus him then what's the problem with voting for him? It doesn't matter if you thought he was dumb. You suspect him. It was either you or him who was going to be lynched. So why don't you save yourself by voting for somebody who you already think is scum?

D

Dragomir

I don't really agree. He knew his reasons sucked but tried very hard to assert a Beta scum read. He didn't seem to me like he was just confused or didn't know any better.

Status
Not open for further replies.