[FNZ] Role Madness Game 04: Bleach Soul Society Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
C

Celestia

I've done my reread and I have assessed that my man Rej is full of it. Not because he tried to save TAC but just how he pushed against Beta. Let's take a look at his posts shall we?

He was persistently against Beta for no good reason and he started off with a "clash in ideology". They both shared the same idea that Ryoka is mafia and Sheningami are town, but where they differed is what faction Rukia would align with. That is a very minimal point to get worked up about and assume somebody is scum just cause they disagreed with you. I have a hard time believing that thinking Rukia to be a town-aligned role is at all alignment indicative of the person who thought it. But Rej just milked it and pushed it forward for his read on Beta. It was arbitrary and weak.

Later on, I had asked him just why the clash in ideology was a bad thing as townies don't always mindmeld.

This is his answer. The fuck is this? :sanjimeh:

Isn't this technically angle-shooting? Whatever personal feelings you got for Rukia have nothing to do with the game or Beta my dude. Trying to use it as a reason to pursue a scum read is a horrible look. If you want to say that you were just joking than that's just as bad as it shows that you had no reason in the first place and just used Beta as a fake scum read. Actually, it looks like that regardless.

In this post, he pretty much just agrees with Beta with saying that Rukia can be town. There isn't any clash in ideology anymore and has no reason to suspect Beta.

But once more, the dude still forces a Beta scum read with him being "full of shit"—which he provided no reasoning to support—and now Beta sharing the same ideology with him is bad for some reason...even though he suspected Beta for NOT having the same ideology as him.

Y'all can't tell me you don't see this bullshit.
Great analysis i don't see why he was eager at the end too much to vote Beta
I will check back that post could be the time where Tac and Beta were tied

Reborn

I don't really agree. He knew his reasons sucked but tried very hard to assert a Beta scum read. He didn't seem to me like he was just confused or didn't know any better.
But why he would go after beta so hard on day one itself???

Didn't you think Red was Wolf/Mafia just earlier?

Can you explain in more detail why you now think the argument is now town aligned and not mafia anymore?

Their discussions about the setup did provide reads to the players in it. I also see no problem with going in depth in their discussion for a whole day, it gives the opposing sides in the argument more to point out and pick at and read.
You playing too safely...

Any thoughts on game so far?
So far I agree with Denim's reasoning as to Rej possibly being scum. I was asked this yesterday by Denim, and said that it was questionable from Rej to just go back and give up on thinking Rukia was purely a mafia or mafia mechanic (can't remember exactly which one) and agreeing with Beta on her being possibly a town mechanic.

I've questioned celestia on a couple of her posts (in the quote above), have yet to receive a reply.

Reborn

That's a question you have to ask him dude. It could potentially be that he and TAC were buddies and was trying to save him, but that's 50/50 with Playa flipping town.
Answer my question quickly...

Since you were active whole day and also re read thread, so tell me Did tac had anything on ces yesterday??? Was he putting up ces case like this yesterday?

Because Today he seem hell bent on ces for some reasons and it seem to me that it could be due to him having some information....

Read this Post....
I think I'll vote Rej.

VOTE REJ @Flower

Though I think Celestia is super suspicious. Probably the origin of evil in this town itself. So bad, we'd be fools to lynch anyone but her. At the same time, I shall proceed with my current vote.
See the highlighted part...it reflect he is damn sure about it.

Also, this is Also the post in which he tagged host and soon after got mod killed

Reborn

Also, what weird is he says it would be fool of us to Lynch anyone other then ces yet he himself casted vote on rej in that same post

D

Dragomir

Since you were active whole day and also re read thread, so tell me Did tac had anything on ces yesterday??? Was he putting up ces case like this yesterday?

Because Today he seem hell bent on ces for some reasons and it seem to me that it could be due to him having some information....

Read this Post....

Also, this is Also the post in which he tagged host and soon after got mod killed
Nope, he didn't. Not a single mention of her in his posts.

You implying that he investigated her? Could be plausible but why would he even vote for Rej?

C

Celestia

That's a question you have to ask him dude. It could potentially be that he and TAC were buddies and was trying to save him, but that's 50/50 with Playa flipping town.
Vote him with me please. He is full of shit and we both seem to share the same ideology about the setup.
This happened it seems after TAC was leading in votes I am digging this idea more
I don't remember if there was any buddy interactions between them but to be eager this much in day one and also the timing of it is hella fishy

Tbh hiding TAc faction really screwed us smh

Read this Post....

Yup. So I suspect he invested Celestia and got scum. Mod remived him for stating an indirect claim of this. Smh.

Vote Lynch: @Celestia @Flower

Status
Not open for further replies.