[FNZ] Role Madness Game 04: Bleach Soul Society Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Nope, he didn't. Not a single mention of her in his posts.

You implying that he investigated her? Could be plausible but why would he even vote for Rej?
Yess....he definitely seem to have some information on ces otherwise why would he suddenly out of nowhere start putting up sus on ces and that too with this confidence....

Also, while doing so he got mod killed.. could be that he end up slipping some info on his results???

But why he casted vote on rej then is something I am not sure of...he is contradicting himself and it was deliberate

We should always go with inconsistencies, especially in the span of a day, though.

Much like my inconsistency with susing that evil person known as Celestia, but voting Rej.

C

Celestia

Why you quoting me? I wasn't saying you were scum cause of the results :lusalty:
Yea it was accident that why I removed your quote

But to Reborn and Red miss me with this shit not my fault he got mod killed and saying weird stuff don't get u mod killed

Didn't you think Red was Wolf/Mafia just earlier?

Can you explain in more detail why you now think the argument is now town aligned and not mafia anymore?

Their discussions about the setup did provide reads to the players in it. I also see no problem with going in depth in their discussion for a whole day, it gives the opposing sides in the argument more to point out and pick at and read.
Can you answer these? @Celestia
The original post has a couple of your posts referenced.

Not sure if you didn't see it, forgot, or didn't want to answer it.

Reborn

Yea it was accident that why I removed your quote

But to Reborn and Red miss me with this shit not my fault he hot mod killed and sayingweird stuff don't get u mod killed
Simply investigating ces...there is clearly something off with tac being hell bent on you this day phases while having nothing on you yesterday....

So we need to understand why....

C

Celestia

Yess....he definitely seem to have some information on ces otherwise why would he suddenly out of nowhere start putting up sus on ces and that too with this confidence....

Also, while doing so he got mod killed.. could be that he end up slipping some info on his results???

But why he casted vote on rej then is something I am not sure of...he is contradicting himself and it was deliberate
Tac for all we know could have been a scum , third or town he was trolling with that video too when I asked him

the fact y'all quick to assume he was town and invest on top of that is just absurd

Lmao I am not scum so he couldn't have gotten scum results on me nice try
And he didn't vote me ?? U think if he knows I am mafia he will rather vote Rej ?
Saying your not scum, doesn't make you town. And yea, his reasoning for not voting you strikes me as odd, but it could be because he figured Rej would be the easier lynch this dp. I don't know, its all speculation.

Bruh, you really just gonna jump on it without a second thought like that?
I have second thoughts. I just act first reconcile second. I got over 12 hours to change my vote based on the reactions of the user. Unlike you Denim, I always vote my sus immediately.

C

Celestia

Simply investigating ces...there is clearly something off with tac being hell bent on you this day phases while having nothing on you yesterday....

So we need to understand why....
Yea because a town would let someone they know is scum according to u run away and lynch someone they don't know their faction especially after losing 3 town members

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I've done my reread and I have assessed that my man Rej is full of it. Not because he tried to save TAC but just how he pushed against Beta. Let's take a look at his posts shall we?

He was persistently against Beta for no good reason and he started off with a "clash in ideology". They both shared the same idea that Ryoka is mafia and Sheningami are town, but where they differed is what faction Rukia would align with. That is a very minimal point to get worked up about and assume somebody is scum just cause they disagreed with you. I have a hard time believing that thinking Rukia to be a town-aligned role is at all alignment indicative of the person who thought it. But Rej just milked it and pushed it forward for his read on Beta. It was arbitrary and weak.

Later on, I had asked him just why the clash in ideology was a bad thing as townies don't always mindmeld.

This is his answer. The fuck is this? :sanjimeh:

Isn't this technically angle-shooting? Whatever personal feelings you got for Rukia have nothing to do with the game or Beta my dude. Trying to use it as a reason to pursue a scum read is a horrible look. If you want to say that you were just joking than that's just as bad as it shows that you had no reason in the first place and just used Beta as a fake scum read. Actually, it looks like that regardless.

In this post, he pretty much just agrees with Beta with saying that Rukia can be town. There isn't any clash in ideology anymore and has no reason to suspect Beta.

But once more, the dude still forces a Beta scum read with him being "full of shit"—which he provided no reasoning to support—and now Beta sharing the same ideology with him is bad for some reason...even though he suspected Beta for NOT having the same ideology as him.

Y'all can't tell me you don't see this bullshit.
I quoted All_Red and I meant me and Red have the same ideology about the setup.

Meh you waste your votes on a townie. A townie who fell into host trap :pepeke:
Town has two factions, or the Beta flip was hoaxed.

Reborn

Tac for all we know could have been a scum , third or town he was trolling with that video too when I asked him

the fact y'all quick to assume he was town and invest on top of that is just absurd
What makes you think we assumed that he was townie?

I was literally questioning his not voting decision while thinkin final is sus....

Now let me tell you why This is important...

If he is townie, and he investigated you then it makes you scum

If he is mafia and he invesitagted you and now targeted you then it could be because you could be an indie or Townie with great abilties which he feared...

So we need to clear this

C

Celestia

Y'all any sane cop would immediately lynch their target if they found they were svum at the beginning of the day
He even listed me as neutral not scum cuz he was not sure and u here making theories I am wolf cuz he got modkilled for a reason none of us know

C

Celestia

What makes you think we assumed that he was townie?

I was literally questioning his not voting decision while thinkin final is sus....

Now let me tell you why This is important...

If he is townie, and he investigated you then it makes you scum

If he is mafia and he invesitagted you and now targeted you then it could be because you could be an indie or Townie with great abilties which he feared...

So we need to clear this
Again u assuming he even have investigating abilities when we know nothing and trying to blame it on me is just absurd

C

Celestia

Can you answer these? @Celestia
The original post has a couple of your posts referenced.

Not sure if you didn't see it, forgot, or didn't want to answer it.
I had a lot of notifications after dinner and didn't get to read and adress everything i want I will get back to u and some other stuff

The signs are clear. TAC investigated Celestia and discovered something scum like upoin you. During the Dp, he tired to find away to reveal this information without getting modkilled. He revealed it, a little to obviously role related though, and got mod killed. The problem here is why he voted Rej.

We should always go with inconsistencies, especially in the span of a day, though.

Much like my inconsistency with susing that evil person known as Celestia, but voting Rej.
Yet here, it looks like it was done to make it look like his sus on Celestia was not role related. The signs are clear thoigh, and even enhanced by the mod kill Celestia was investigated by TAC and mafia was his result.

Of course I could be wrong. He could be mafia doing this to get some dirt on a strong townie role. But is it worth the trade this early on?

Reborn

Again u assuming he even have investigating abilities when we know nothing and trying to blame it on me is just absurd
Assume?

It's logical inference from his posts....

No sus on you yesterday

Today not only he had sus on you but also went on to say" evil ces, lynching anyone apart from her is bad and so on"...he even highlighted his own inconsistency of calling you scum but still voting rej.....

Don't tell me you this is assumption when he is clearly trying to make a point here

Assume?

It's logical inference from his posts....

No sus on you yesterday

Today not only he had sus on you but also went on to say" evil ces, lynching anyone apart from her is bad and so on"...he even highlighted his own inconsistency of calling you scum but still voting rej.....

Don't tell me you this is assumption when he is clearly trying to make a point here
Inconsistent posting like this could also be something else, he wasn't in full control of his posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.