[FNZ] Role Madness Game 04: Bleach Soul Society Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Care to elaborate what else???
Well look at how he was posting the day before, and how he was focusing on Rej in his post.

Then he bolded certain aspects of his post and went on about evil with cel. His looking at Cel was inconsistent with his geenral style of play correct? It could be he didn't want to focus on Cel but was compelled to.

I don't get the modkill but the difference between how he was posting about rej and how he was posting about Cel could be him trying to drop a hint about how his posts where being controlled.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Well look at how he was posting the day before, and how he was focusing on Rej in his post.

Then he bolded certain aspects of his post and went on about evil with cel. His looking at Cel was inconsistent with his geenral style of play correct? It could be he didn't want to focus on Cel but was compelled to.

I don't get the modkill but the difference between how he was posting about rej and how he was posting about Cel could be him trying to drop a hint about how his posts where being controlled.
You meant post restrictions??

You meant post restrictions??
Something along those lines. His focus was about Rej. Cel was either Scum or Evil but no explanation why. And it also didn't match his general posting style like it was soemthing he had to say and he was trying to get around it by not elaborating on it. Or he couldn't elaborate on it.

Reborn

Something along those lines. His focus was about Rej. Cel was either Scum or Evil but no explanation why. And it also didn't match his general posting style like it was soemthing he had to say and he was trying to get around it by not elaborating on it. Or he couldn't elaborate on it.
I doubt there was something else others than him having info..the reason he was unable to elaborate anything was because there are claim Restrictions and we can't say anything about our role or abilties or results

He had nothing on ces....today when game began we found three townie got lynched or NKed... I quoted him asking his reads

Me,denim and ces began discussing things

But surprising he makes this as his first post..

What'er your reads Nana, as an experienced Mafia player?
Just a coincidence? Nah....he had ces on his mind from the beginning..

Then he went on to implied that ces is sure shot scum with full confidence (it's clear as day light)

So he definitely had something.

Only issue is why he deliberately casted vote on rej? @Denim what you think on this.....

@Flower can you at least tell us whether he was townie or not. I mean he got mod killed and is out so you can at least reveal that information

I doubt there was something else others than him having info..the reason he was unable to elaborate anything was because there are claim Restrictions and we can't say anything about our role or abilties or results

He had nothing on ces....today when game began we found three townie got lynched or NKed... I quoted him asking his reads

Then he went on to implied that ces is sure shot scum with full confidence (it's clear as day light)

Only issue is why he deliberately casted vote on rej? @Denim what you think on this.....

@Flower can you at least tell us whether he was townie or not. I mean he got mod killed and is out so you can at least reveal that information
When players get modkilled I generally never reveal anything.

You'd think he'd go around another way to try to get more from Ces if he was legit suspicious of her. It's just weird how he was lyching Rej and giving a decent reason why, but Ces he wouldn't lynch but claimed her to scum/evil and that was it on her. Even without claiming or anything he wasn't really pushing Ces and instead was lynching Rej. You'd think he'd lynch Ces to get her to reach and what not instead of Rej if he was sure of it.

I'm just saying there was something weird about what he was doing.

Reborn

When players get modkilled I generally never reveal anything.
Okay but you know we literally have nothing...

3 users died and all we know about them is they were Townie and nothing else

Claiming is totally banned

And, with no info after mod killed (Townie or not) we will be in this loop....we deserve to Know something at least in this highly closed game set up....

If he was townie then we lost four already and it's massive blow

And, if he was scum then he tried to set up ces either because she is indie or Townie with good abilties...

Either way situation isn't good and we can't afford any mislynch.

So I request you to consider revealing his faction....if you not sure then talk to al....

Reborn

You'd think he'd go around another way to try to get more from Ces if he was legit suspicious of her. It's just weird how he was lyching Rej and giving a decent reason why, but Ces he wouldn't lynch but claimed her to scum/evil and that was it on her. Even without claiming or anything he wasn't really pushing Ces and instead was lynching Rej. You'd think he'd lynch Ces to get her to reach and what not instead of Rej if he was sure of it.

I'm just saying there was something weird about what he was doing.
Obviously there was sometime weird that's why I brought that into notice and wants to clear this up....

It's not like I am the sole authority to make decision her... I brought that into notice as I myself find that so weird and also that we all can discuss it because there is really some catch in it

Okay but you know we literally have nothing...

3 users died and all we know about them is they were Townie and nothing else

Claiming is totally banned

And, with no info after mod killed (Townie or not) we will be in this loop....we deserve to Know something at least in this highly closed game set up....

If he was townie then we lost four already and it's massive blow

And, if he was scum then he tried to set up ces either because she is indie or Townie with good abilties...

Either way situation isn't good and we can't afford any mislynch.

So I request you to consider revealing his faction....if you not sure then talk to al....
I personally have never seen modkill info not being revealed. Janitored yeah but no mention of being janitored.

Obviously there was sometime weird that's why I brought that into notice and wants to clear this up....

It's not like I am the sole authority to make decision her... I brought that into notice as I myself find that so weird and also that we all can discuss it because there is really some catch in it
I don't see how he got modkilled either, nothing revealed anything about roles or anything like that. He called her scum but didn't say her got scum results from her or anything like that. Just don't get the modkilled nor his overall behaviour also the again the difference in hw he was approaching each individual here.

Reborn

I don't see how he got modkilled either, nothing revealed anything about roles or anything like that. He called her scum but didn't say her got scum results from her or anything like that. Just don't get the modkilled nor his overall behaviour also the again the difference in hw he was approaching each individual here.
No one underestood why he got mod killed.

I didn't pick anything related to claiming from his posts.... Only he can answer why he was being so contradicting.

But we have something here to discuss because I am quite sure that there is definitely a catch here....there is no coincidence involved here

D

Dragomir

I quoted All_Red and I meant me and Red have the same ideology about the setup.

Meh you waste your votes on a townie. A townie who fell into host trap :pepeke:
Town has two factions, or the Beta flip was hoaxed.
:sanjimeh:
What makes you think we assumed that he was townie?

I was literally questioning his not voting decision while thinkin final is sus....

Now let me tell you why This is important...

If he is townie, and he investigated you then it makes you scum

If he is mafia and he invesitagted you and now targeted you then it could be because you could be an indie or Townie with great abilties which he feared...

So we need to clear this
I understand what you're trying to say but as of right now. TAC hasn't been consistent at all with the Celestia read. Constantly calling her evil and scum but putting her in his neutral read and voting for Rej. It ain't adding up.

How do you plan on clearing this situation exactly?

No one underestood why he got mod killed.

I didn't pick anything related to claiming from his posts.... Only he can answer why he was being so contradicting.

But we have something here to discuss because I am quite sure that there is definitely a catch here....there is no coincidence involved here
Well he had to targets.

Rej
Cel

He was lynching Rej while saying Cel was more suspicious of the two but Rej was who he really wanted to lynch.

Out of the two people he was looking at I was far more sus of Rej then Cel because of how Rej is playing and how he wanted to lynch ether MDL or Beta with really crappy reasoning. I don't feel is as scummy as TAC was claiming and since he was so confusing in his posts its impossible to really get what he was trying to go about here. If it came down to it though without any real reason for him to sus Cel I'm aim at Rej. Perhaps there was something behind what he lynched is what got the modkill involved. Though he wasnt the first or only one to lynch Rej from what I can tell.

Reborn

:sanjimeh:

I understand what you're trying to say but as of right now. TAC hasn't been consistent at all with the Celestia read. Constantly calling her evil and scum but putting her in his neutral read and voting for Rej. It ain't adding up.

How do you plan on clearing this situation exactly?
I am a noob with only 5-6 games experience...you,ces and krogothwolf are highly experience so I am counting on you three to solve this because I am damn sure there is something off....

Most importantly we need flower to reveal his faction before we reach to any conclusion.

Reborn

Well he had to targets.

Rej
Cel

He was lynching Rej while saying Cel was more suspicious of the two but Rej was who he really wanted to lynch.

Out of the two people he was looking at I was far more sus of Rej then Cel because of how Rej is playing and how he wanted to lynch ether MDL or Beta with really crappy reasoning. I don't feel is as scummy as TAC was claiming and since he was so confusing in his posts its impossible to really get what he was trying to go about here. If it came down to it though without any real reason for him to sus Cel I'm aim at Rej. Perhaps there was something behind what he lynched is what got the modkill involved. Though he wasnt the first or only one to lynch Rej from what I can tell.
See this is why I had vote on you....

You talk keeping both sides on...too diplomatic and nothing concrete. Lmao

Let's break down...

If we overlook him voting rej and not ces then tell me your interpretation about his behavior regarding ces?

See this is why I had vote on you....

You talk keeping both sides on...too diplomatic and nothing concrete. Lmao

Let's break down...

If we overlook him voting rej and not ces then tell me your interpretation about his behavior regarding ces?
I'm not really taking both sides here. I'm trying to guess the modkill. I don't feel TAC was scum, else he really buggered up big time and his team will be screwed. Plus I have said before Cel isn't exactly scummy here. She hasn't done anything overly scummy or anything like that. TAC has mostly played like town, but he was confusing and contradicting in how he went between Cel and Rej. Lynch Rej but say Cel was scum, evil, but still say Rej was a better lynch target?

I feel Rej is the better lynch target over Cel and I don't find Cel scummy. TAC came off as a town D1 and D2 started acting weird. Then he got modkilled. But I'm with him Rej's play has been overly aggressive and his lynch targets have been flaky at best, and illogical and shit at worse. Rej's defense of those actions are pretty bad as well.

I don't think Cel is what TAC said but something else went down instead. I think Rej is his true target but he's had to do something.

Flavour wise, Aizen is a master of illusion after all right?

D

Dragomir

I am a noob with only 5-6 games experience...you,ces and krogothwolf are highly experience so I am counting on you three to solve this because I am damn sure there is something off....

Most importantly we need flower to reveal his faction before we reach to any conclusion.
Ok, Krogo said something about a post restriction right?

Let's look at the possibilities. In no particular order:

1. TAC was trolling
2. He was post restricted
3. He was town and got guilty on Cel
4. He was mafia and was threatened by Cel

You've played with TAC more than I have, so what do you think about him trolling?

Status
Not open for further replies.