[FNZ] Role Madness Game 04: Bleach Soul Society Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I'm not really taking both sides here. I'm trying to guess the modkill. I don't feel TAC was scum, else he really buggered up big time and his team will be screwed. Plus I have said before Cel isn't exactly scummy here. She hasn't done anything overly scummy or anything like that. TAC has mostly played like town, but he was confusing and contradicting in how he went between Cel and Rej. Lynch Rej but say Cel was scum, evil, but still say Rej was a better lynch target?

I feel Rej is the better lynch target over Cel and I don't find Cel scummy. TAC came off as a town D1 and D2 started acting weird. Then he got modkilled. But I'm with him Rej's play has been overly aggressive and his lynch targets have been flaky at best, and illogical and shit at worse. Rej's defense of those actions are pretty bad as well.

I don't think Cel is what TAC said but something else went down instead. I think Rej is his true target but he's had to do something.

Flavour wise, Aizen is a master of illusion after all right?
See ces game isn't scummy. If I had to chose between rej and ces then it would be rej for playing like a scum

But my whole point was that it's possible that tac got some info on her making him act like that...

Why?

In last game I had info on tac that he is scum on night one...but on day 2 I tried to put sus on him but had nothing much to say as I was claim restricted. On the same day I opted to vote rej after playa made a valid point and round up votes against him and rej turned out to be scum and on next day I voted tac.

That's why I am picking some weird Vibes From tac here....

This isn't some random stuff. He was trying to convey something here.

We need to Know his faction no matter what....

Ok, Krogo said something about a post restriction right?

Let's look at the possibilities. In no particular order:

1. TAC was trolling
2. He was post restricted
3. He was town and got guilty on Cel
4. He was mafia and was threatened by Cel

You've played with TAC more than I have, so what do you think about him trolling?
1)Tac wasnt trolling

2) I checked all his posts.. nothing was found which speaks of post Restrictions

3) possible and if yes then we have to Lynch ces

4)in this scenario there are two possibilities...

A) if he was scum then pushing this Hard to portray some as sus could only mean ces is indie. I doubt mafia would act like this just to put townie under the bus while voting for rej

B) she was townie but with good abilties that threatened him like she can't be lynched

To me, it's simple....

Tac if townie was trying to give us hints (unless he is totally stupid) and since we can't claim then by emphasising so much on her he was trying to send message to us invesitagted her in some way at night....

See ces game isn't scummy. If I had to chose between rej and ces then it would be rej for playing like a scum

But my whole point was that it's possible that tac got some info on her making him act like that...

Why?

In last game I had info on tac that he is scum on night one...but on day 2 I tried to put sus on him but had nothing much to say as I was claim restricted. On the same day I opted to vote rej after playa made a valid point and round up votes against him and rej turned out to be scum and on next day I voted tac.

1)Tac wasnt trolling

2) I checked all his posts.. nothing was found which speaks of post Restrictions

A) if he was scum then pushing this Hard to portray some as sus could only mean ces is indie. I doubt mafia would act like this just to put townie under the bus while voting for rej

B) she was townie but with good abilties that threatened him like she can't be lynched

To me, it's simple....

Tac if townie was trying to give us hints (unless he is totally stupid) and since we can't claim then by emphasising so much on her he was trying to send message to us invesitagted her in some way at night....
Thats what I feel too. I feel the cel stuff was hints while the Rej was his real focus. I just don't know what he is hinting with the Cel stuff.

D

Dragomir

Why?

1)Tac wasnt trolling

To me, it's simple....

Are you going to pursue Cel just because of the possibility that scenario 3 or 4 is the case? I'd much rather not as it isn't concrete and just tinfoil, especially with Rej still about in the game.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Are you going to pursue Cel just because of the possibility that scenario 3 or 4 is the case? I'd much rather not as it isn't concrete and just tinfoil, especially with Rej still about in the game.
I am not pursuit anyone here....

As I said earlier I am not talking sole decision here.

There is something off and I don't want it to get overlooked.

All depends on tac faction...

@Flower did you decide?

I'm back buddies

TAC was not town, I have no doubt.

In his theory he had claimed that Shinigami didn't want to kill Rukia and was sure of it. That's not possible unless he was Shinigami or a lier.

Just like @All_Red enlightened last phase.

We should look at his interactions in the game here and see how whomever he talked with reacted. He seemed eager to lynch both @Celestia and @Rej this phase, which is something we should look at. Weird how he sus'ed Cel so much, yet only proceeded voting Rej.

I don't understand why All_Red is voting out Cel despite such situation though, funnily. Unless she believes his sus on Cel was only a shenanigan meant to stir confusion.

D

Dragomir

I am not pursuit anyone here....

As I said earlier I am not talking sole decision here.

There is something off and I don't want it to get overlooked.

All depends on tac faction...

@Flower did you decide?
If Flower refuses to reveal his alignment, what will you do?

Now this is certainly not possible and this HAS got to be a slip. Things are way more clear to me as it stands.

Vote Lynch MonkeyD.Luffy
The only ones who wanted to rescue Rukia were Ichigo and his friends along with few other residents of the soul society who were friends of Urahara.
All other gotie 13 members wanted to execute her.
And there is no way mafia is supposed to protect someone to win the game.

The only ones who wanted to rescue Rukia were Ichigo and his friends along with few other residents of the soul society who were friends of Urahara.
All other gotie 13 members wanted to execute her.
And there is no way mafia is supposed to protect someone to win the game.
This game features bastard dynamics so this kind of manga logic is pure fluff.

I am certain that you are scum, everything is clear to me as it stands.

D

Dragomir

Rej is not mafia in my opinion. TAC wanted to lynch him too blatantly to be buddies. Read my previous post mate, that's why I'm certain TAC was not town.

It has to be MDL the scum, doesn't surprise me he is going after Rej.
Too blatantly, the hell do you mean too blatantly? The same TAC that immediately voted for Rej the moment you came up with info against the latter? Come on now. Furthermore, he never sussed Rej the entire game and then voted for him when I make my analysis on Rej. If TAC is mafia, then that's a bus through and through.

Status
Not open for further replies.