[FNZ] Role Madness Game 04: Bleach Soul Society Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going by TAC's theory he focused a lot on Ryoka by the way. He definitely wanted to establish townity on Ryoka faction when they are clearly the mafia instead.

This also makes me believe he was more of a mafia than an indie.
You have a point, he wanted to make it seem like shinigami and ryoka are alligned in this game and it was a 3 faction game. It was a really weird theory to be honest. I figured it would be something else.

Its possible he was a third of some kind that needed something its shit we cant figure out whats going on with him though.

MDL has made some very weird statements in this game so far, I'm not sure about him fully but outta him and Cel I would think he'd be more scummy.

TAC lynching Rej while calling Cel scummy makes me really wonder what his overall plan is. Rej's play is so bonkers right now though as he's aggressive and also wagoning. I also don't think Cel is a big suspect to be honest, nothing she's done stands out as scummy. I just don't see the link Between Rej and Cel from TAC.

I also don't think TAC was scum, maybe a third as I said up above but not full on scum. Just didn't feel that way the way he was playing.

@All_Red

I don't really know why he was modkilled myself either I read his posts and nothing seems modkillable, The main thing difference between TAC's play between days plus the different way he was going about Rej and Cel just didn't jive for the most part. Why lynch Rej while calling Cel evil. I feel like something else was going on outside of this but I just don't get why.

I could be wrong about Cel being scum but honestly I don't see it myself.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
First of all let me make it very clear....

Anyone not picking up on tac deliberate inconsistency aren't looking good to me.....

@Denim don't know why but you look very passive in tac matter and not so open minded to explore it

@Finalbeta your argument in favour of tac doesn't stand at all

@krogothwolf you still playing way too safely for my liking..

Anyone not picking up on tac deliberate inconsistency aren't looking good to me.....

@Denim don't know why but you look very passive in tac matter and not so open minded to explore it

I don't believe TAC was scum. His behaviour doesn't reflect that. His inconsistencies between rej and Cel make me wonder what the hell happened there and I lean more to Cel being safe then Rej.

D

Dragomir

What is there to explore dude? Everything concerning is just a damn tinfoil that can't be confirmed to us. I'm not interested in exploring a "guess" that doesn't lead me to anything. The way I look at it, that situation with TAC and Cel is dark, murky water with a bunch of disgusting slob in it, while on the other hand, Rej looks like crystal clear and beautiful water. I'd much rather swim in the latter water.

D

Dragomir

Let's go back to the 4 possibilities again.

-Trolling
-Post restricted
-Town invest
-Mafia invest

#1 I highly doubt it, so we can cross that out. Town invest doesn't make any sense to me. What kinda cop doesn't put their guilty result in a scum read but instead neutral read? Furthermore, they proceed to vote someone else when they should be trying to get their guilty result lynched. Moreover, I can't find a post from him where it looked like he revealed his role or info dumped to warrant the mod-kill. His inconsistency and the mod-kill all point away from him being town invest. Do you understand? The same can be applied to mafia invest too.

Now, at first I thought that post restriction made the most sense as some hosts do have mod-kills as a punishment if you don't do the restriction. But, after isoing TAC's posts, I discovered something. He has 18 posts in this phase. 6 of them he didn't mention Cel at all. That's a whole 1/3. If this post restriction works like I think it does, it should be applied for every post, that's usually how they are. 1/3 of this man's posts didn't mention Cel at all. Unless having to talk about Celestia isn't his PR, then TAC is either very bad at post restrictions or he just wasn't PRed at all.

@Reborn what do you think?

Reborn

Let's go back to the 4 possibilities again.

-Trolling
-Post restricted
-Town invest
-Mafia invest

#1 I highly doubt it, so we can cross that out. Town invest doesn't make any sense to me. What kinda cop doesn't put their guilty result in a scum read but instead neutral read? Furthermore, they proceed to vote someone else when they should be trying to get their guilty result lynched. Moreover, I can't find a post from him where it looked like he revealed his role or info dumped to warrant the mod-kill. His inconsistency and the mod-kill all point away from him being town invest. Do you understand? The same can be applied to mafia invest too.

Now, at first I thought that post restriction made the most sense as some hosts do have mod-kills as a punishment if you don't do the restriction. But, after isoing TAC's posts, I discovered something. He has 18 posts in this phase. 6 of them he didn't mention Cel at all. That's a whole 1/3. If this post restriction works like I think it does, it should be applied for every post, that's usually how they are. 1/3 of this man's posts didn't mention Cel at all. Unless having to talk about Celestia isn't his PR, then TAC is either very bad at post restrictions or he just wasn't PRed at all.

@Reborn what do you think?
Tell me one thing....if there is bastard mechanic involved then can someone deliberately ask for mod kill to create an illusion or something??

The reason I asked you this is because of few things

1) I was questioning his not voting which clearly doesn't make sense unless he knew he would remain safe...you also said that voting final whom he found sus makes more sense then non voting...also he made two posts (one in which he said he didn't find final scum and in other he said he found final scum)....big inconsistent here

2) whole rej and ces situation...

3) getting mod killed - this timing is too good especially when we consider that there was nothing he revealed worthy of getting mod killed so immediately......

So my question is simple. If there is bastard mechanic involved here then can tac deliberately pull this off?

D

Dragomir

Tell me one thing....if there is bastard mechanic involved then can someone deliberately ask for mod kill to create an illusion or something??

1) I was questioning his not voting which clearly doesn't make sense unless he knew he would remain safe...you also said that voting final whom he found sus makes more sense then non voting...also he made two posts (one in which he said he didn't find final scum and in other he said he found final scum)....big inconsistent here

3) getting mod killed - this timing is too good especially when we consider that there was nothing he revealed worthy of getting mod killed so immediately......

So my question is simple. If there is bastard mechanic involved here then can tac deliberately pull this off?
Oh, hell naw. This game just might have mechanics that could be considered bastard but it's still a relatively balanced one like my game. Something like that would be too strong on the bastard side keep things balanced. Game would be considered bastard in that which it isn't.

Reborn

Oh, hell naw. This game just might have mechanics that could be considered bastard but it's still a relatively balanced one like my game. Something like that would be too strong on the bastard side keep things balanced. Game would be considered bastard in that which it isn't.
Oh... tac had way too many inconsistency....

Host not revealing his faction is also bothering me...

What's your view on wolf and Luffy???

C

Celestia

I'm just observing this game round since I've never played before and not familiar with strategy and so forth
So I don't think I can make helpful observations.......or can I? :pepedoffy:
U postsd only twice .... you aren't even trying to involve in anything ..

Mind telling me what do u think about the game so far with your observations ?

Vote lynch Rej

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
U postsd only twice .... you aren't even trying to involve in anything ..

Mind telling me what do u think about the game so far with your observations ?

Vote lynch Rej
I know it might be annoying when one of the participants isn't being actively involved, but I don't have anything to add to what the more experienced members already said honestly. We'll see how it goes.

You have a point, he wanted to make it seem like shinigami and ryoka are alligned in this game and it was a 3 faction game. It was a really weird theory to be honest. I figured it would be something else.

Its possible he was a third of some kind that needed something its shit we cant figure out whats going on with him though.

MDL has made some very weird statements in this game so far, I'm not sure about him fully but outta him and Cel I would think he'd be more scummy.

TAC lynching Rej while calling Cel scummy makes me really wonder what his overall plan is. Rej's play is so bonkers right now though as he's aggressive and also wagoning. I also don't think Cel is a big suspect to be honest, nothing she's done stands out as scummy. I just don't see the link Between Rej and Cel from TAC.

I also don't think TAC was scum, maybe a third as I said up above but not full on scum. Just didn't feel that way the way he was playing.

@All_Red

I don't really know why he was modkilled myself either I read his posts and nothing seems modkillable, The main thing difference between TAC's play between days plus the different way he was going about Rej and Cel just didn't jive for the most part. Why lynch Rej while calling Cel evil. I feel like something else was going on outside of this but I just don't get why.

I could be wrong about Cel being scum but honestly I don't see it myself.
At this point lynching MDL is the safest option as it stands.

Ofc my theory about TAC sus'ing mafia Cel just to confuse town could also stem.

I don't believe TAC was scum. His behaviour doesn't reflect that. His inconsistencies between rej and Cel make me wonder what the hell happened there and I lean more to Cel being safe then Rej.
So you can't see his clear lie/slip like me and All mentioned? Yet you claimed differently earlier.

Because whoever manages to see it realizes the chance TAC was town equates 0

You should just stick with MDL man.

All we know is that TAC was surely not town and MDL certainly made a slip Day 1 and at the same time TAC pulled off that theory when MDL was about to get mass voted.

Status
Not open for further replies.