[FNZ] Role Madness Game 04: Bleach Soul Society Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.
The night is over and Town could only watch in shock, their comrades having fallen in battle. Will Soul Society ever recover from this? Only time will tell, but one thing is clear: There is finally somebody who stands in Heaven.

With that,

@All_Red got killed. They were a member of Town.

With that, Karakura Town, Shinigami Town, Kenpachi and Rukia have lost the game and Mafia reigns supreme!

The game is over!

Thanks for playing, everyone, hope you enjoyed the game!

Tags: @Denim @Celestia @Finalbeta @Kiwipom @TheAncientCenturion @krogothwolf @All_Red @Reborn @Akai2 @MonkeyD.Luffy @playa4321 @Rej @Jack @Noctis .

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
Man we got smoked :namiriously:

Well, it was fun for first experience especially just jumping in there blind.

Thanks @Flower for being patient with me :kata:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
Good job with ces....next time be more consistent lol
I didn't invest anyone, I was Orihime the doctor.

Mafia put a post restriction on me, saying I had to do my best to lynch Nana / be suspicious of her for the day. I tried to be as inconsistent as possible to leave hints. And voting for Rej or whoever I voted for accidentally broke those rules and got me killed.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
β€Ž

Mafia put a post restriction on me, saying I had to do my best to lynch Nana / be suspicious of her for the day. I tried to be as inconsistent as possible to leave hints. And voting for Rej or whoever I voted for accidentally broke those rules and got me killed.
Lol!

That was turning point because we lost a townie for nothing

Personally wasn't a fan of it being a modkill as a result. It should have showed up as either a normal kill or janitor kill. @Flower @AL sama I wouldn't, in the future, utilize an ability to do a modkill again personally. It's a little OP even if it was a 2 shotter. Having it modkill makes it seem like something else instead. Janitor kill or something else would be more fessable to me.

@Reborn To long since I've played and didn't want to scum hunt but yeah I was scummy :(

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
β€Ž
Personally wasn't a fan of it being a modkill as a result. It should have showed up as either a normal kill or janitor kill. @Flower @AL sama I wouldn't, in the future, utilize an ability to do a modkill again personally. It's a little OP even if it was a 2 shotter. Having it modkill makes it seem like something else instead. Janitor kill or something else would be more fessable to me.

@Reborn To long since I've played and didn't want to scum hunt but yeah I was scummy :(
Would be looking forward to play with you.

Well I didn't play well in this game..my reads weren't consistent and having immunity from NK and Lynch and being passive player for first four days made me passive and lax.

Mafia deserved to win...well played.

Yeah, perhaps there should have at least an alignment reveal. Although that mod kill chaos was a bit fun to read.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
You would have gotten "Momo Hinamori" as a result on him, though xD.
Yeah I was confident Shinigami's and Karakura's were set faction reversed whilst Ichigo and friends were unaltered and representing Mafia (Ryoka).

Sadly that wasn't the case.

Drago's behaviour is what made me sus him. His desire to lynch Rej was too patent. xd

Status
Not open for further replies.