Character Discussion Garp as a vice admiral

Garp as a vice admiral is way more acomplished than Akainu and his 3 subordinates Gb,fuji,kiz
Defeated Rocks,Shiki,chinjao
He got called the devil of the pirates
Big mom hates him( she probably got folded by him)
Right now he s folding Akainu s equal
His student gonna become the future of navy
What akainu do? No one calls him the devil of pirates( probably bcs he s a coward that stays on his desk all day)
Garp is the hero of navy what s akainu?

@MarineHQ @SakazOuki @Marimo_420 @ConquistadoR @SkySanji @MonsterKaido @Swallalala @nik87 @TheAncientCenturion @Topi Jerami @Blackbeard @Gol D. Roger @Garp the Fist etc

I thought Garp was the original Smoker what are you saying :josad:
As the title says Garp is the original Smoker a strong foe for Roger at the start of his journey but after Roger continued to grow Garp became a fodder like Smoker became to Luffy
The god valley incident cant help Garp s portrayal at all

He doesn't like to talk about it at all means he s not very proud of the outcome that means he got negged by Rocks and Roger saved him by beating Rocks

Remember Strawhats are the ones that beat Baroque Works and Smoker got the credit for it.Similar to how WG would hide what happened at Golden Valley giving Garp the title of the Fake Hero

Another reason his fight with Chinjao the man had to train to beat him and even struggled
A 500m pirate like imagine prime Wb or Roger struggling or needing training
The Smoker and Garp paralell doesnt end there both Luffy and Roger considers them friends

It s clear he s a fraud.Marines in general are frauds
Kaido also fought at God Valley he had Roger and Wb on his 5 no sight of Garp

@comrade @MarineHQ @Topi Jerami @SakazOuki @Seth @TheAncientCenturion @ConquistadoR @Shanal @Garp the Fist @Gol D. Roger @Sentinel @nik87 @ShishioIsBack etc

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I can't even remember the last time I thought about Akainu. It wouldn't surprise me if he became another Kong 2.0 a forgotten relic of the past.

The worst part of comparing him to Garp is that while Garp rose through the naval hierarchy by refusing to carry out the orders of the Celestial Dragons, Akainu climbed the ladder by obediently executing every order given to him, including the murder of innocent children and civilians at the behest of the World Government.

All of this was done to attain the rank of admiral a position that Garp had repeatedly refused for decades.

It's pretty ridiculous when you think about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't even remember the existence of akainu, it won't surprise me if it's new Kong 2.0, forgotten by everyone. lmao Worst of all in the comparison is that Garp rose hierarchically refusing to fulfill tasks of the celestial dragons while Akainu even signed a child at the behest of these guys, all this to rise to the rank of admiral. Lol
If you wanna keep Waido in your memory you have to recall he's been reduced to magma fuel under Sakazuki's disposal
St. Charlos is making good use of Waido during snowstorms
:josad: