General & Others Garp Believed Any of Ryokygyu or Fujitora Could Have Handled the Big Mom and Kaido Issue

It's obvious what force he means. The Gorosei also talked about the Yonkou, Admirals and Marco with the rest of the WBP's being the only ones able to stop BB. You think they would talk about random fodder?
Only the Admirals can stop the Yonkou.
Yeah so Garp doesnt have to mean the admirals individually, but can also collectively. If i wanna wank admirals then Greenbull can stop Kaidou. If i wanna wank Emperors then oh to stop Kaidou, all admirals must be sent as a force.
Post automatically merged:

Yea no you can't.
Any force clearly doesn't mean the entire forces.
In the French translation it's even translated as "any person/individual", we'd need to check the raw to get a more accurate view on this, but this definitely isn't giving off the idea that Garp means sending the entire force present at the Reverie.
Marine as a whole is also a force right? Two or three admirals joining is a force. Its different if the term is anyone, then its specific to an admiral. I agree we need to check the raw and translation btw

Last edited:
#1st, Comparison
Marineford was the place of the war that should be protected. So Shichibukai & Admiral cant have a match on another place.

Had Navy get Rayleigh, it would Akagami Pirates duo with WB come to Navy.

That wasnt wise.

#2nd, the confidence over the grandson
- Sengoku talked about Wano with Akainu even a little. Garp might knew as well. 'There must be several samurai' feeling.
- SH had 2 arc that looks good. 1) Won over Doffy 2) Won over 2 SC & escape from WCI
- on Wano there are 8 supernova, & 6 of them on different side to Kaido

Thus, any force that consist of buster call with an Admiral is enough

[QUOTE = "qwe, post: 1900893, member: 9055"] A veces parece que los fanboys de Akainu lo odian solo porque es más fuerte que Akainu [/ QUOTE]
Actually oda sayed that garp was the strongest person in marinford war