Powers & Abilities Garp did not punch Marco out of his regeneration/Zoan form

I often hear people saying that Garp punched Marco "out of his Zoan form" or "out of his regeneration", which proves how advanced his Haki is. That's fallacious in my opinion. Since Marco is not a logia, he is technically not bypassing attacks, he takes them with his body. Kizaru's lasers were just able to cleanly penetrate Marco's body. So it's no wonder that Garp could send Marco flying when hitting his physical body. He also did not kick him out of his zoan form. Marco himself turned back to his human form while keeping his phoenix wings (which in itself proves he was not "kicked out" of his zoan form). Why would advanced Haki be able to kick someone out of his zoan form in the first place? You think Luffy's advanced Haki punches will kick Kaido out of his Dragon or Hybrid form? I don't think so.

I dont think Garp even pulled out his Haki. Garp just hit Marco really REALLY HARD.
Jup. Marco ended up with a bruise and bandages post war. But that's because he ate overall very much damage, to a point his regeneration reached its limits. Already in the beginning, he was honeycombed by Kizaru's Yasakani no Magatama, having a part of his head and torso blown off. Got shot by Kizaru twice while off guard, blocking Akainu's magma punch. He just turned back to human form (while keeping his wings) because the punch took him off guard and he was surprised.