Controversial Gear 5 doesnt have this aura, im sorry

Yellow Jacket Naruto doesnt make sense and is ugly as hell

Red aura Naturo beast was muchhhhhh better and terrifying
U cant look me in the eyes and tell me 6 path naruto is ugly
Post automatically merged:

One Piece fans and their mental gymnastics.
G2 was good, G3 was Meh
G4 was just 2+3, bigger and faster and stronger

now im not saying Naruto power ups were the most creative shit ever, but lets not act like Luffy has original/creative powers lol
Maybe only G2
@lee33

Naruto is superior manga minus shinobi world war arc
Nope, Naruto is manga that didn't come to conclusion. Naruto didn't became a hokage, didn't achieve goal that he dreamed for in this story. This is trash. And you can't say that only last arc was bad, this isn't Bleach with cutted story,that was unnecessary.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Its not you are right, KCM1 is kinda ugly
KCM2 with long cloak and better color is better
Six path is goated
Overall
Six path >>> Six tails ( bones and bloody ) >> KCM2 >> 3 Tails >>>>>>>>> KCM1 crap
KCM1 was used for the biggest part of the last war. lot longer compared to other forms.

And even KCM2 was far weaker design wise than tails mode, red aura, red eyes, claws and fangs.

Naruto was far more animal, dangerous, feral in this form.

And why the fuck the yellow color ? WHYYY ? Its ugly, it doesnt make sense because every other jinchu is keeping the red color, and he just looks like a 40V Lamp

Nope, Naruto is manga that didn't come to conclusion. Naruto didn't became a hokage, didn't achieve goal that he dreamed for in this story. This is trash. And you can't say that only last arc was bad, this isn't Bleach with cutted story,that was unnecessary.
Tell me you didnt undrestand naruto and his goal without telling me you didnt undresntand naruto and his goals

KCM1 was used for the biggest part of the last war. lot longer compared to other forms.

And even KCM2 was far weaker design wise than tails mode, red aura, red eyes, claws and fangs.

Naruto was far more animal, dangerous, feral in this form.
U still havent told me you feel 6 Path is ugly:myman:
KCM 2 over red aura is fine argument, not really denying it but KCM2 isnt ugly imo, its solid
And why the fuck the yellow color ? WHYYY ? Its ugly, it doesnt make sense because every other jinchu is keeping the red color, and he just looks like a 40V Lamp
kishi wanted orange hokage since kushina's red + minato's yellos = orange he said this before giving out KCM1

You are talking BS bro,
Lucci a villain? He is a friend now.
Kaido and Big Mom were the main antagonist.
The story is about Yonkous.

Yet, Oda took a U turn and sidelined them.
Ironically, the guys who defeated them also got steamrolled in next few chapters.

The things you said about Madara and others, about killing billions of people. Yes, villains are supposed to have that twisted mentality. Why Joker from Batman is considered a great villain?

Whitebeard also didnt do shit when Kaido killed Oden. Why? Ummm aaah, eeehz because it would have resulted in casualties? Lol

Only good thing about One Piece is its narration boxes. Wait until you get a narration explaining what went down in egghead island. :finally:
Oden wasn't WB pirate plus Wano was closed country, no one usually even know what happened there.

Lucci who became temporal ally>>>Obito who became good man

Now what I have to say: I know it's hard to read One Piece after Wano, but the point is Wano wasn't even last arc. I dropped OP at Wano, and I probably now will watch it in anime. But Egghead island is best arc after timeskip

Tell me you didnt undrestand naruto and his goal without telling me you didnt undresntand naruto and his goals

U still havent told me you feel 6 Path is ugly:myman:
KCM 2 over red aura is fine argument, not really denying it but KCM2 isnt ugly imo, its solid

kishi wanted orange hokage since kushina's red + minato's yellos = orange he said this before giving out KCM1
@RayanOO i think merge quote doesnt work so heres the ping lol

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Only thing that makes Six path naruto better is that he kept a more normal face and not a yellow light one.

That reason is so weak lol and the result is quite bad and doesn't make sense in universe wise

Only thing that makes Six path naruto better is that he kept a more normal face and not a yellow light one.

I believe thats because he had comeplete mastery over his chakra at that point so the yellow chakra wasnt flowing all over his face body etc etc.
anime didnt do queit justice to it but the manga version looks absolutely amazing

Naruto is a story about boy who called Naruto that dream to became Hokage. What I need to understand? He didn't achieve his own goal. Hell, Naruto even became chunin off-screen. Then jonin and hokage off-screen.

Imagine Luffy became a Younko off-screen, or obtaining grand fleet off-screen. If Luffy wouldn't became a King of Pirates in manga than OP is worser than Naruto, but we all know that will never be the case

Hence I said naruto up untill shinobi war arc is superior

Naruto is a story about boy who called Naruto that dream to became Hokage
His dream isnt as simple as that, same as luffys dream that isnt as simple as becoming pirate king

he wanted to become Hokage so everyone in the village accept him and not be scared of him. Not because just like some kid wanting to become a doctor, He became hero village, everyone accepted him, he got his dream in best way possible after defeating Pain.
Then his next goal was removing the cycle of haterd thats been killing the shinobi world and guess what? He did this as well