Controversial Gear 5 doesnt have this aura, im sorry

Hence I said naruto up untill shinobi war arc is superior
I can't agree with you, case Marinford>Pain arc, W7Ennies lobby> Any other arc.
But I agree that quality of OP after time skip arc dropped,especially Fishman island arc and Punk Hazard. But the case is that wasn't even the end of story. So we moving forward. While Naruto's final arc is a conlusion to whole story and it is bad.
In any story most important is Begining and the Conclusion - you can't change things after conclusion. This also problem of AOT - with all those appologies coming from Isayama. Why he needed to explain so much stuff after manga ended? Because conclusion of manga was bad. If every one just die there on screen - that will be ok. But the way that he chosed didn"t have any logic.
Post automatically merged:

His dream isnt as simple as that, same as luffys dream that isnt as simple as becoming pirate king

he wanted to become Hokage so everyone in the village accept him and not be scared of him. Not because just like some kid wanting to become a doctor, He became hero village, everyone accepted him, he got his dream in best way possible after defeating Pain.
Then his next goal was removing the cycle of haterd thats been killing the shinobi world and guess what? He did this as well
His dream is not that simple,but he achieved part of it in Pain Arc when every one recognise him. He never dreamed to save the world, cut the crap man. Naruto's dream was to became Hokage,and he achieved it off-screen, with more then half path to it.

I can't agree with you, case Marinford>Pain arc, W7Ennies lobby> Any other arc.
But I agree that quality of OP after time skip arc dropped,especially Fishman island arc and Punk Hazard. But the case is that wasn't even the end of story. So we moving forward. While Naruto's final arc is a conlusion to whole story and it is bad.
In any story most important is Begining and the Conclusion - you can't change things after conclusion. This also problem of AOT - with all those appologies coming from Isayama. Why he needed to explain so much stuff after manga ended? Because conclusion of manga was bad. If every one just die there on screen - that will be ok. But the way that he chosed didn"t have any logic.

His dream is not that simple,but he achieved part of it in Pain Arc every one recognise him. He never dreamed to save the world, cut the crap man. Naruto's dream was to became Hokage,and he achieved it off-screen, with more then half path to it.
I think only ennies lobby is comparable to best of naruto arcs and arguably superior.

Ennies lobby > All the other naruto arcs > = Marine ford > Pre skip OP >> Post skip OP > Shinobi war arc = Wano arc

Becoming hokage of a village pales in comparison to saving the world TBH.
Naruto was a fucking dumb kid who couldnt even say Chakra correctly when he said he wants to become hokage, his idea of everyone acknowledging him was only possible by becoming a hokage for the dumb kid

later on. He became the hero of the world and not only he was acknowledged by leaf village, but acknowledged by the whole history of shinobi thanks to edo tensei and hagoromo + kaguya

Oh but wait, he also achieved his secondary dream, he almost removed the haterd in the world and proved its possible as long as people try for it

b-but Naruto didnt achive his dream on screen!!!!

I think only ennies lobby is comparable to best of naruto arcs and arguably superior.

Ennies lobby > All the other naruto arcs > = Marine ford > Pre skip OP >> Post skip OP > Shinobi war arc = Wano arc
Marinford arc is Sabaody+Impeldown+marinford+PostMarinford - and for me it has so much emotional moments and impact that Pain arc wasn't even close to that.

Naruto was a fucking dumb kid who couldnt even say Chakra correctly when he said he wants to become hokage, his idea of everyone acknowledging him was only possible by becoming a hokage for the dumb kid

later on. He became the hero of the world and not only he was acknowledged by leaf village, but acknowledged by the whole history of shinobi thanks to edo tensei and hagoromo + kaguya

Oh but wait, he also achieved his secondary dream, he almost removed the haterd in the world and proved its possible as long as people try for it

Cool, so Naruto's dream was dumb from the begining. Nice story. But in the end he became a hokage? Yes. Why off-screen? Because of what? Why he became chunin off-screen, if he was already World Hero? Why he became jonin off-screen?
:gokulaugh:

Cool, so Naruto's dream was dumb from the begining. Nice story. But in the end he became a hokage? Yes. Why off-screen? Because of what? Why he became chunin off-screen, if he was already World Hero? Why he became jonin off-screen?

Oden wasn't WB pirate plus Wano was closed country, no one usually even know what happened there.

Lucci who became temporal ally>>>Obito who became good man

Now what I have to say: I know it's hard to read One Piece after Wano, but the point is Wano wasn't even last arc. I dropped OP at Wano, and I probably now will watch it in anime. But Egghead island is best arc after timeskip
Again wrong, Egghead is average at best.
The best things are happening outside of Egghead.
If Oda dont use narration box to describe what happened at Egghead and let Kizaru and Saturn wreck havoc (or at least Protags fight against them) then we can agree that Egghead is best.

Marinford arc is Sabaody+Impeldown+marinford+PostMarinford - and for me it has so much emotional moments and impact that Pain arc wasn't even close to that.

Naruto becoming hokage didnt matter and he never became hokage off screen, it was special chapter
Never became chunin or jounin, he went straight to becoming Hokage. Gets your facts straight

Naruto fans trying to find sense of existence in this way is hilarious.

Let G5 animation come and then talk. Bringing all anime images to talk about something that is not animated yet.

And bayron mode is just 🤣🤣🤣
Animation isn't gonna save G5 from being disappointing for me.

They really don't compare to Naruto's transformations (even though some of them are kinda shit).

Animation isn't gonna save G5 from being disappointing for me.

They really don't compare to Naruto's transformations.
To be honest the only problem with G5 is Nika fruit revelation. Because right now it feels just like awakened version of gomu-gomu. So it looks like exactly as I hoped: Luffy turn everything into rubber.

Naruto becoming hokage didnt matter and he never became hokage off screen, it was special chapter
Never became chunin or jounin, he went straight to becoming Hokage. Gets your facts straight
Naruto became a chunin. In the end of story Shikamaru askes him to take a part of Chunin exams.

Now speaking about Naruto...Minato became a hokage like in 20-th? Naruto could became Hokage in 18-th or even 17-th it will be understanble due his title of World Hero.

Naruto became a chunin. In the end of story Shikamaru askes him to take a part of Chunin exams.
He never became chunin or jounin, confirmed in boruto
Now speaking about Naruto...Minato became a hokage like in 20-th? Naruto could became Hokage in 18-th or even 17-th it will be understanble due his title of World Hero.
he could become one, gaara became one at 16. Kakashi didnt let him for 2 reasons:
1_He became hokage on behalf of obito
2_ hokage workload would literally ruin narutos young age days. And even now, he has 0 time to spend with his family

To be honest the only problem with G5 is Nika fruit revelation. Because right now it feels just like awakened version of gomu-gomu. So it looks like exactly as I hoped: Luffy turn everything into rubber.
I agree. I think the revelation ruined it for me. The powers are also annoying to me, but the fact that it was a fruit that everyone was after, but nobody bothered to chase him makes no sense.

Gorosei knew what it was, but don't send ppl after Luffy during Ennies Lobby? Bullshit.

he could become one, gaara became one at 16. Kakashi didnt let him for 2 reasons:
1_He became hokage on behalf of obito
2_ hokage workload would literally ruin narutos young age days. And even now, he has 0 time to spend with his family
I don't know about all this stuff, in Naruto manga there was no explanation. So if this was said in interview or anything like that it doesn't count. I know that Naruto became a Hokage off-screen. And in anime/novels, there was specific mention of Naruto going on Chunin exams. So for me it is obvious that Naruto became chunin off-screen, like hokage off-screen.

I saw someone in this thread push the gear 5 is original agenda i was dying lmao
Gear 5 goes to the roots of Luffy's fighting style tho way back then since alabasta and before but with a lot more freedom with his abilities to use

It's the same I prefer from dragon ball example the SS4 transformation over any else, because it goes back to it's roots. If there's one thing GT did right over other counterparts by a landslide is the SS4 design and the concept of overusing the dragonballs having it's negative effect.

I agree. I think the revelation ruined it for me. The powers are also annoying to me, but the fact that it was a fruit that everyone was after, but nobody bothered to chase him makes no sense.

Gorosei knew what it was, but don't send ppl after Luffy during Ennies Lobby? Bullshit.
I will wait explanation in anime, case they jumped from unknown specific fruit knowledge to this is gomu-gomu fruit. Maybe they learned something. Anyway yes, this is bad explanation for me. If they learned something than I want to see that in anime.

I don't know about all this stuff, in Naruto manga there was no explanation. So if this was said in interview or anything like that it doesn't count. I know that Naruto became a Hokage off-screen. And in anime/novels, there was specific mention of Naruto going on Chunin exams. So for me it is obvious that Naruto became chunin off-screen, like hokage off-screen.
Most of these Stuff are confirmed in Novels. Naruto has whole ass chapter becoming hokage why are u saying its off screen ? Lol
Its pretty lame chapter but it does exsits

He never became chunin or jounin, confirmed in boruto
I will never read Boruto. And it is not Naruto, it has different author. Naruto was manga about boy who dreamed to became a hokage.
Most of these Stuff are confirmed in Novels. Naruto has whole ass chapter becoming hokage why are u saying its off screen ? Lol
Its pretty lame chapter but it does exsits
You have 700 chapters to show the conclusion of your story. If you can't finish it in 700 take your time to 800 but with good explanation

I will wait explanation in anime, case they jumped from unknown specific fruit knowledge to this is gomu-gomu fruit. Maybe they learned something. Anyway yes, this is bad explanation for me. If they learned something than I want to see that in anime.
I don't think even the anime can save it. If the Gorosei knew what the Gomu-Gomu no mi was and have heard about a Pirate with said fruit. They didn't bother chasing him until much later on.

He was definitely on their radar with Enies Lobby, Marineford, etc.