Versus Battle Gear 5 Luffy takes a Naruto gauntlet

The easiness which he can do it is the factor, not to forget he can casually block such attacks even easier
How does it matter when Luffy has the easiness to overpower any of that with his own attacks? Naruto has flashy bomb attacks but destruction is not always the answer.

That was because he was holding back, we saw when he actually used a stronger version of the bijuu dama that he had to aim it away from the planet as to not destroy everyone.
Luffy doesn't have that level of attack potency, this is why i said you are being delusional
Wait, which bijuu bomb are you talking about? Panel? You know we're talking about war arc Naruto here, right?
Yes, Luffy has levels of AP far above that. Continent level >>> country level. You said this because you can't understand the arguments and concept of scaling we're using in this section.

Naruto can casually tank continental attacks in BM mode
That's the neat part, he can't.

and you think any of Luffy's attacks can actually damage him?
They do not just damage him, they destroy him.
Durability negation attack + massively superior AP -> Naruto ending up as bloody paste. Literally.

Not to forget that Luffy's aBG attack is extremely slow and Naruto can dodge that even in base
Luffy is relativistic+ (I don't buy the FTL arguments yet), Naruto is sub to relativistic in this mode. Let's forget BG for a second, Naruto can't tag with Luffy, he gets blitzed.
Luffy has: superior pre-cog (normal CoO has better pre-cog and sensing abilities than Sennin Mode) with the ability to see a few secs into the future, he is significantly faster than Naruto as well and he is very versatile in attacking his opponents.

What makes Luffy stop using Snake Man to demolish Naruto from all angles with unpredictable attacks? Speed amp is also a thing, so how can BM Naruto match that?

sure majority of the jonin were left far behind to the point that they wouldnt amount to much in the OP verse
That's correct.

How does it matter when Luffy has the easiness to overpower any of that with his own attacks? Naruto has flashy bomb attacks but destruction is not always the answer.
Luffy is not overpowering a bijuu dama stop dreaming, and again, BM Naruto is many times faster than Luffy

Wait, which bijuu bomb are you talking about? Panel? You know we're talking about war arc Naruto here, right?
Yes, Luffy has levels of AP far above that. Continent level >>> country level. You said this because you can't understand the arguments and concept of scaling we're using in this section.
The other bijuu tried to attack him but Naruto made a bijuu dama more powerful than the other 7 and had to aim it upwards as to not kill everyone who was in the area.
Luffy doesnt have AP above BM Naruto, stop the cap
It was told to us that bijuu can destroy countries and during the war we saw 1 of Kurama's bijuu dama scale to continental level, so i dont get why you are trying to refute that Kurama Naruto has the power to one shot Wano for example

They do not just damage him, they destroy him.
Durability negation attack + massively superior AP -> Naruto ending up as bloody paste. Literally.
What, Naruto was tanking world ending attacks and you think a gomu gomu no pistol can damage him, are you serious right now?
And lets not even talk about the fact Naruto in BM mode can heal from any attack

Luffy is relativistic+ (I don't buy the FTL arguments yet), Naruto is sub to relativistic in this mode. Let's forget BG for a second, Naruto can't tag with Luffy, he gets blitzed.
Luffy has: superior pre-cog (normal CoO has better pre-cog and sensing abilities than Sennin Mode) with the ability to see a few secs into the future, he is significantly faster than Naruto as well and he is very versatile in attacking his opponents.
Naruto's verse speed feats and scaling are far higher than that of One Piece, in OP we might have an argument of individuals moving at light speed but in Naruto, they were all lightspeed+
Naruto can sense emotions and his chakra moves according to hostility, this ability renders Luffy's advCoO pointless
Luffy is not faters than Naruto, i dont even know where you take this from

What makes Luffy stop using Snake Man to demolish Naruto from all angles with unpredictable attacks? Speed amp is also a thing, so how can BM Naruto match that?[/QOUTE]

Snake man attacks are nowhere near as powerful as the 5 bijuu dama Naruto swarted away as if they were bugs, Naruto can casually block attacks more powerful than BG and here you are thinking some G4 attacks can hurt Naruto..........
BM Naruto speed is manytimes faster than what we have seen in the OP verse

That's correct.
But there are still characters like Madara, Hashirama, Guy, Pain(without PIS), etc who are not god level but can still beat anyone in OP in 1 v 1

Stevovo at that point Naruto could one shot countries the size of Wano
BMNardo(War Arc) cant do that,he just scales to that

The crater (red line) is 142 px wide. The island (blue line) is 272px. 272/142 = 1.9x larger.

1.9 x 7642 = 14,519m (low end)
1.9 x 8241 = 15,657m (high end)

Island (red line) 44px. Bijuudama crater (blue line) 959px. 959/44 = 21.79x larger than the island.

21.79 x 14,519m = 316,369m (low end)
21.79 x 15657m = 341,166m (high end)

Now for the depth. Yellow line is 18 px. 18/44 = .409.

.409 x 14,519 = 5,938m (low end)
.409 x 15,627 = 6,391m (high end)

Using the calculator I linked in my quote gives us a total destroyed volume of:

311,188,768,258,233m^3 for the low end
389,286,875,514,098m^3 for the high end

going off of my old energy calc (which is, again, more of a guestimate based off of previous results. So take with a grain of salt)

Low end = 15.58 teratons or Countrylevel
High end = 19.49 teratons or Countrylevel

That's where DR Luffy sits,let alone current G5

Current Luffy can clash with Kaido who is>MF WB.Same WB lifted the tectonic plates.Also dont forget God-Punch

The shockwaves of BG were felt a thousand miles (1600km)

this is how a 1600km radius of the shockwave would look like

BM Nardo(War-Arc) is also a statue for Luffy.That Nardo caps at MHS+ while current Luffy is FTL.

Like @Sentinel said,this section is far to much for you
OP powerless will never reach those levels
Nardo God-Tiers>OP Verse>Rest of Nardo.I doubt OP will reach Nardo God-Tiers because the gap is still immense

And Bleach has just 5 or 6 Characters who can defeat Luffy.Rest get rekt

speed in one piece is literally capped at light speed, and thats kizaru. he is light speed only not ftl. Everyone else by default is slower

Luffy is not overpowering a bijuu dama stop dreaming
Naruto is not damaging Luffy with his Bijuu Dama, stop dreaming and coping.

BM Naruto is many times faster than Luffy
Massive cap.
Relativistic+ >>> MHS+.

The other bijuu tried to attack him but Naruto made a bijuu dama more powerful than the other 7 and had to aim it upwards as to not kill everyone who was in the area.
Luffy doesnt have AP above BM Naruto, stop the cap
It was told to us that bijuu can destroy countries and during the war we saw 1 of Kurama's bijuu dama scale to continental level, so i dont get why you are trying to refute that Kurama Naruto has the power to one shot Wano for example
So you meant this Bijuu Dama... Yeah no. This Bijuu Dama just has the energy of country range (15.58 teratons), hence Attack Potency. Even if it landed on the ground, it wouldn't destroy the whole country. And actually, this is a stronger version of that Bijuu Dama - BM Naruto and Killerbee combined their Big Bijuu Damas to create this explosion:

And that's the crater from this explosion:

And this attack was calculated at country level.

Now there is the thing, this is way too weak for One Piece top tiers. Even Enel replicated this kind of Attack Potency and he is not a top tier. DR KKG levelled DR, a rather large island and it ranges between island/large island to even country level due to calculations. Only because it doesn't look as flashy, doesn't mean it's automatically weaker.

Here, King just destroyed part of the island rock structure:

Luffy is stronger than Naruto in terms of AP.
He scales to Kaido who is stronger than MF Whitebeard. The same WB has continental feats.
What's Naruto supposed to do? You know Luffy can throw Naruto's Bijuu Dama back at him? He turns everything around him into his element, even people.
You shout "cap" when you actually don't know what you're talking about.

Oh, so it was said Bijuus can destroy countries? It was also said that Chinjao split an ice continent. It was also said that Whitebeard is capable of destroying the world. Here are some calcs which supports the idea of Whitebeard causing serious damage on the planet's surface. Considering that the OP world is very large, Whitebeard's quake attacks affecting whole islands thousands of kilometers away from MF is a huge feat.

Again, none of these Bijuu Damas are Continent Level.

What, Naruto was tanking world ending attacks and you think a gomu gomu no pistol can damage him, are you serious right now?
And lets not even talk about the fact Naruto in BM mode can heal from any attack
"World ending attacks" lol...
Naruto was taking country level attacks, not continent level ones. He gets clapped.
How can he heal from something which shatters his head?

Naruto's verse speed feats and scaling are far higher than that of One Piece, in OP we might have an argument of individuals moving at light speed but in Naruto, they were all lightspeed+
Naruto can sense emotions and his chakra moves according to hostility, this ability renders Luffy's advCoO pointless
Luffy is not faters than Naruto, i dont even know where you take this from
Lol, OP has dozens of feats to reacting to light speed. There are a few relativistic+ feats and even some ftl (as I said, I don't agree with these since it contradicts the peak of speed that is Kizaru's fruit powers). Try listing these "lightspeed+" feats of Naruto. Hell, a majority of high tiers and even some top tiers have massive difficulty reaction or interacting with lightning. Meanwhile, G5 Luffy uses lightning as a jumping rope and catches it with ease.
So basic CoO ability of sensing emotions and intent. Next. Future Sight is the advanced level of that, Naruto gets outclassed in terms of pre-cog.
I don't even know where you take this from that Naruto is apparently faster than Luffy and I also don't know why you came to the conclusion that they are LS+.

Snake man attacks are nowhere near as powerful as the 5 bijuu dama Naruto swarted away as if they were bugs, Naruto can casually block attacks more powerful than BG and here you are thinking some G4 attacks can hurt Naruto..........
BM Naruto speed is manytimes faster than what we have seen in the OP verse
???
One of these Bijuu Damas vaporized a mountain. That's an island feat level at best. Naruto swarting these 5 away is nothing impressive when it comes to OP standards. Yes, here I am, granting the one with much higher tier scaling better opportunities to deal with Naruto's. Some G4 attacks is also wrong. One powerful blow will mash Naruto's inner organs. Considering the speed gap - which Luffy can even increase due to speed amp - Naruto gets statued.
Yeah, bullshit.

But there are still characters like Madara, Hashirama, Guy, Pain(without PIS), etc who are not god level but can still beat anyone in OP in 1 v 1
Rinne Madara is a top tier and cannot beat current Luffy.
The same with Hashirama.
Guy can match a god tier, he is obviously stronger than Naruto top tiers.
Pain? Are you joking?
I'll tell you which OP top tier these characters can beat: none.

Current Luffy can clash with Kaido who is>MF WB.Same WB lifted the tectonic plates.Also dont forget God-Punch
Technically, you don't even need the information of the thousand miles. This is the calc (from VSBW):

First we need to measure the length of Luffy's giant fist compared to Onigashima's horn.

Scan 1

Onigashima Horn Width = 3840.27 m

Luffy's Giant Fist Length = 26395.8 m

Luffy's Giant Fist Radius = 26395.8/2 = 13197.9 m

Luffy's Giant Fist Height = 13883.4 m

Scan 2

Luffy's Giant Fist Height = 13883.4 m

Luffy's Giant Fist Width = 23644 m

We put these values on this Cylinder Calculator to get the volume, as Luffy's fist does appear to be cylindrical.

Volume = 12938397516601 m^3

From that we subtract 20% to take into account the hollow spaces in the fist.

True Volume = 12938397516601 x 0.8 = 10350718013280.8 m^3

Density of rubber is 1100 kg/m^3.

Luffy's Giant Fist Mass = 10350718013280.8 x 1100 = 1.138*10^16 Kilograms

With that out of the way, we can now find the speed by measuring the length of Luffy's arm and applying 180 degrees for the swing of his arm. As we can see in this panel, he was able to swing his fist in an instant to beat Kaidou, so we will be using a timeframe of 1 second for the swing.

Measuring Scan

Luffy's Arm Length + Giant Fist Width = (8135.4 + 4859.3) + 23644 = 36638.7 m

Luffy moved his arm for over 90 degrees to swing it.

Distance= 36638.7*90*pi/180 = 57551.93 m

Speed = 57551.93/1 = 57551.93 m/s

Luffy's Giant Fist KE = 0.5*(1.138*10^16)*57551.93^2 = 1.88*10^25 Joules

Final Tally

Gear 5th Luffy's Lifting Strength = 11380000000000 Tons (Class P)

Gomu Gomu no Bajrang Gun = 4.49 Petatons of TNT (Multi-Continent level)
Law's Puncture Wille also could get some continental results (I dunno if OBD already calced it).

And yes, Whitebeard moved the tectonic plates. B-but Naruto swarted 5 Bijuu Damas capable of destroying a few mountains away!!

So you meant this Bijuu Dama... Yeah no. This Bijuu Dama just has the energy of country range (15.58 teratons), hence Attack Potency. Even if it landed on the ground, it wouldn't destroy the whole country. And actually, this is a stronger version of that Bijuu Dama - BM Naruto and Killerbee combined their Big Bijuu Damas to create this explosion:

And that's the crater from this explosion:

And this attack was calculated at country level.
This was all in the land of Frost as well, isn't that place small anyways.

From the World Maps I've seen online it doesn't even seem that big.

Those explosions might seem big, but the land of Frost is a small country. I don't remember any OP maps, but from what you've provided it's much better than Biju bombs that can't even destroy the country (someone correct me if I'm wrong)

This was all in the land of Frost as well, isn't that place small anyways.

From the World Maps I've seen online it doesn't even seem that big.

Those explosions might seem big, but the land of Frost is a small country. I don't remember any OP maps, but from what you've provided it's much better than Biju bombs that can't even destroy the country (someone correct me if I'm wrong)
I mean it depends on whos bijuu bomb it is, 10 tails and 9 tails can destory for sure