Opening 24 will be a remastered version of Opening 1 @Fuckthis3 😮
Let goooooooooooooooo
omg just watched this and ouff the nostalgia

:finally::finally::lunazing::yonjidoggy::lunazing::yonjidoggy:
Post automatically merged:

OUFF I'M HYPED.. they're spoiling no shit but our nostalgia a
Post automatically merged:

OUFF I'M HYPED.. they're spoiling no shit but our nostalgia a
How you know they won't spoiled? They literally in they raid outfits in the beginning lol

I know... But it's weird that they didn't release it in 1001... Would've been the perfect episode to kick off the new opening...

I'm suspecting a delay in the animation production of the opening sometime in September...
Nah, I think it was just covid stuff. I think saying it was an animation issue is jumping the gun a little. Maybe it had something to do with them already animating an opening for 1000?

Nah, I think it was just covid stuff. I think saying it was an animation issue is jumping the gun a little. Maybe it had something to do with them already animating an opening for 1000?
Exactly COVID-19 related... IIRC, 70% of animation production is done here in the Philippines... Early September this year, the workforce restrictions are supposed to be lessen, but due to a sudden spike of new cases here in the capital (where Toei Phils. is located), the government instead heightened the restrictions night before the supposed lessening... It might have heavily affected the production of the opening animation...