D

Deleted member 83

Episode 914 15/12/2019 "Final Fight! Luffy vs Kaido"

Episode 915 22/12/2019 "Destruction! Attack of the Thunder Clap!"

Delay of Episode 916 from to 29/12/2019 to 5/1/2020

916 "Life in Hell! Luffy's Place of Humiliation"
A slightly more accurate translation

12/15 episode 914 “They finally clashed: the Fiercely Attacking Luffy VS Kaidou

12/22 episode 915 “Destructive! The Thunder Bagua that Takes Down its Opponent with One Hit!”

1/5/20 episode 916 “Living Hell! Luffy in the Mine of Humiliation”

Last edited by a moderator:
Preview of a 2020 music video featuring anime One Piece x Arashi

If you pause here and there, Jinbe is part of the Strawhat crew! Oda finally approved, just not in time for Stampede.

It aesthetically pleases me how Brook, post-TS Franky and Jinbe all look around the same height here. The pre-TS crew looked awkward with Brook being by far the tallest. These are not their canon heights though.

Preview of a 2020 music video featuring anime One Piece x Arashi

If you pause here and there, Jinbe is part of the Strawhat crew! Oda finally approved, just not in time for Stampede.

It aesthetically pleases me how Brook, post-TS Franky and Jinbe all look around the same height here. The pre-TS crew looked awkward with Brook being by far the tallest. These are not their canon heights though.
You can also see Zoro having Enma in this video.
Very nice.

I can't wait to see Stealth Black/Soba Mask vs Page One. Since they are exyending scenes with great animation, hope to see more of this and plus if they have PO be brutally beaten off-screen, it push to rest more he isn't coming back or otherwise Oda wouldn't want them to do that.

Of course can't show too much of what RS can do, but it put down those thinking PO 'survived' when he actually didn't.