General & Others General Anime Thread

theyll definetly gonna end it off on the face off. just before the kong gun. when the 3 lads stand in front of kaido
Yeah, I could see them ending on that, but that does make me wonder how much 1017 is going to adapt since its going to handle Luffy's gattling judging by the episode title. Maybe thats being handled in 1018 instead?

Yeah, I could see them ending on that, but that does make me wonder how much 1017 is going to adapt since its going to handle Luffy's gattling judging by the episode title. Maybe thats being handled in 1018 instead?
K. Said it will cover 1.5 chapters. And unless he's lying it will cover the end of 1001 and the beginning of 1003 imo. Otherwise it wouldn't really be "1.5" just... slightly more than 1 chapter.

OH! Its covering 1 and half chapters! And is the bazinga action animation episode???

Well, I guess we're in for a treat lol.
Yeah. But doesnt take away from the fact that 1016 & 1018 are worrying...
I don't expect 1016 to be even close to 1015 or 1017. But i expect something like 970/994/998. Just okay-ish episodes that do feature 3-4 standout cuts. I wouldn't say these expectations are particularly high.

As for 1018... I hope they prepared something a lot stronger considering the difficult content. Hopefully somewhere around 995/965/966ish

Yeah. But doesnt take away from the fact that 1016 & 1018 are worrying...
I don't expect 1016 to be even close to 1015 or 1017. But i expect something like 970/994/998. Just okay-ish episodes that do feature 3-4 standout cuts. I wouldn't say these expectations are particularly high.

As for 1018... I hope they prepared something a lot stronger considering the difficult content. Hopefully somewhere around 995/965/966ish
I think my expectations would be most in line with expecting something roughly 994 quality at best.

I'm not sure how much 1018 is going to cover personally, so I'm not terribly sure how much it'll cover on the consistency front. The most important thing for 1018 would be Zoro's Tatsumaki. Kaido's attacks are impressive but I don't think they need content quite as strong as that scene for Zoro.

I think my expectations would be most in line with expecting something roughly 994 quality at best.

I'm not sure how much 1018 is going to cover personally, so I'm not terribly sure how much it'll cover on the consistency front. The most important thing for 1018 would be Zoro's Tatsumaki. Kaido's attacks are impressive but I don't think they need content quite as strong as that scene for Zoro.
As long as there's no CG Kaido involved like in 1004...
CG Kaido looks very off and i won't stop saying that lol. Kid's CG is a lot less noticeable since you primarily look at the character and not what he has attached to him. At most subconsciously one may notice it.
One other thing, Aoki was PA for 1015. I expect Mineta & Tokita to be PA's for 1017 & 1018. Mainly because 1016 was mentioned multiple times as the ones where people should lower their expectations. And because those 2 have not had a big episode for a while. They'll need to be on each of them. Both have contacts and i full well hope they pull them out.

As long as there's no CG Kaido involved like in 1004...
CG Kaido looks very off and i won't stop saying that lol. Kid's CG is a lot less noticeable since you primarily look at the character and not what he has attached to him. At most subconsciously one may notice it.
One other thing, Aoki was PA for 1015. I expect Mineta & Tokita to be PA's for 1017 & 1018. Mainly because 1016 was mentioned multiple times as the ones where people should lower their expectations. And because those 2 have not had a big episode for a while. They'll need to be on each of them. Both have contacts and i full well hope they pull them out.
I don't mind CG Kaido too much in short bursts. As long as its not a full on extended sequence I'll be fine.
Also, the hype for 1017 seems real. Definitely is going to be an action highlight. Hoping its better than 972 action wise.

I don't mind CG Kaido too much in short bursts. As long as its not a full on extended sequence I'll be fine.
Also, the hype for 1017 seems real. Definitely is going to be an action highlight. Hoping its better than 972 action wise.
It will top 972, it has to.

The thing im upset about is what i told you a few days ago. The tama Episode 1019 being more stacked than 1016 and maybe even 1018.
A friend of mine works on it and he mentioned a lil' about his episode and I'm just sitting here like... "...they got XYZ for a Tama episode??? Why not 1016... or 1018...?"

It will top 972, it has to.

The thing im upset about is what i told you a few days ago. The tama Episode 1019 being more stacked than 1016 and maybe even 1018.
A friend of mine works on it and he mentioned a lil' about his episode and I'm just sitting here like... "...they got XYZ for a Tama episode??? Why not 1016... or 1018...?"
I'm wondering which character they really like. Maybe the staff just has some Ulti fans lol?

Yeah, it is a strange choice. Just hoping that 1017 will carry hard, especially with the hopefully larger page count.

I'm wondering which character they really like. Maybe the staff just has some Ulti fans lol?

Yeah, it is a strange choice. Just hoping that 1017 will carry hard, especially with the hopefully larger page count.
It will carry hard but redistributing talented staff would've been wiser to make the content equally impactful. I rather have 4 great episodes than 2 mid's and 2 movies.
At least 1018 should hopefully have a good AD... Either Hisada or Yokoyama should be next in the rotation. We haven't seen them in a bit

It will carry hard but redistributing talented staff would've been wiser to make the content equally impactful. I rather have 4 great episodes than 2 mid's and 2 movies.
At least 1018 should hopefully have a good AD... Either Hisada or Yokoyama should be next in the rotation. We haven't seen them in a bit
Hisada did do a bit of KA for Shimanuki's 1014.

I'm still somewhat hopeful for 1016, even though I'm keeping my expectations low.