General & Others General Anime Thread

yeah. dont expect looney tunes.
people who expect looney tunes fundamentally do not understand how and why anime is made the way it is.
Luffy ain't looney tunes anyway, the new mario game put things into perspective for me, why can mario transform into an elephant, but Luffy who supposedly can do anything with his body don't? Oda missed with G5 no matter the hype behind it

1069: ED: Sho Inuzuka SB: Sho Inuzuka & Toshinori Fukasawa AD: Masayuki Takagi
1070: SB/ED: Yusuke Suzuki AD: Shuichi Ito
1071: Not listed in the magazine

So the entire staff for Gear 5 is officially unknown (1044 = 1071). No AD, No SB, No ED. Kinda shocking.
Although, there's been rumors of Ishitani and Nagamine.

I'd love Ishitani of course.
Meanwhile, I would be extremely apprehensive of Nagamine tackling such a big task. His recent output has been nothing short of mixed with largely leaning towards terrible.

He's a good Director on paper, but he has yet to cook up a single cohesive well paced Episode on Wano. His action boarding on 1060 was awful as well.

Ishitani on the other hand doesn't need more elaboration. Always delivered fantastic episodes all-around.

I would be fine with Ishitani doing SB while Nagamine directs it.
Most issues nagamine has could be solved if Ishitani writes in detailed notes into her board. Notes which Nagamine would diligently follow.

Last edited:
1069: ED: Sho Inuzuka SB: Sho Inuzuka & Toshinori Fukasawa AD: Masayuki Takagi
1070: SB/ED: Yusuke Suzuki AD: Shuichi Ito
1071: Not listed in the magazine

So the entire staff for Gear 5 is officially unknown (1044 = 1071). No AD, No SB, No ED. Kinda shocking.
Although, there's been rumors of Ishitani and Nagamine.

I'd love Ishitani of course.
Meanwhile, I would be extremely apprehensive of Nagamine tackling such a big task. His recent output has been nothing short of mixed with largely leaning towards terrible.

He's a good Director on paper, but he has yet to cook up a single cohesive well paced Episode on Wano. His action boarding on 1060 was awful as well.

Ishitani on the other hand doesn't need more elaboration. Always delivered fantastic episodes all-around.

I would be fine with Ishitani doing SB while Nagamine directs it.
Most issues nagamine has could be solved if Ishitani writes in detailed notes into her board. Notes which Nagamine would diligently follow.
So 1069 will be mid like 1064?