General Chat

So you, like, ACTUALLY can’t read...

You have only brought up different things every time someone’s challenged you because you have NO way of defending any of these positions other than resorting to personal attacks, which is just pitiful. Save your judgments on my mental state, I don’t need advice from a complete lunatic 😘
FIne. What your little story has there. Is Herd Immunity. So either Trump misspoke and your making a big deal out of. Not surprised. Look at all the times Biden fucks up what he says.
Post automatically merged:

I don't wanna see one more word on this topic here

take it to PM if you wanna continue
Why It's gen chat.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
FIne. What your little story has there. Is Herd Immunity. So either Trump misspoke and your making a big deal out of. Not surprised. Look at all the times Biden fucks up what he says.
Post automatically merged:

Why It's gen chat.
I don’t think anyone is disputing Biden’s an idiot tho. Dunno why you have to bring him up every time Trump is criticized.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

take it to PM if you wanna continue
Two people in a PM aren’t gonna solve anything because neither one thinks they’re wrong. You let conversations play out like this in public so third parties can weigh in. If the majority rules, you need the majority to exist somehow. Either way, I don’t see any reason why I need to keep beating the dead horse, since he isn’t capable of responding to the actual words I’m saying anyway.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
It's in the fucking media dude.
Lmao no one watches the news but the older generation, and those that do watch it I’m pretty sure understand they’re not getting the whole picture.

Especially in an election year. Dunno why you’re defending Trump like you got money on him though.

...actually, what’s the pot for Trump winning re-election?

AL sama

Red Haired
Two people in a PM aren’t gonna solve anything because neither one thinks they’re wrong. You let conversations play out like this in public so third parties can weigh in. If the majority rules, you need the majority to exist somehow. Either way, I don’t see any reason why I need to keep beating the dead horse, since he isn’t capable of responding to the actual words I’m saying anyway.
simple