General Chat

I started watching WWE in 2007. 2008 and 2009 were my best wrestling years. Then I took a 4 year break and 2014 was the last year I was really excited about WWE. Mainly because of Daniel Bryan and Bray Wyatt. I watched the shows sporadically for a few more years, but WWE has gotten so bad and boring that I don't even read the results anymore. However, I found the idea of using anime themes for entrances funny. It wasn't until later that it occurred to me how great the entrance of Braun Strowman ("The Monster Among Men") would have been with the opening theme from Monster Musume.

AL sama

Red Haired
Same here.

My favourite was Shawn Michaels
mine was undertaker
I started watching WWE in 2007. 2008 and 2009 were my best wrestling years. Then I took a 4 year break and 2014 was the last year I was really excited about WWE. Mainly because of Daniel Bryan and Bray Wyatt. I watched the shows sporadically for a few more years, but WWE has gotten so bad and boring that I don't even read the results anymore. However, I found the idea of using anime themes for entrances funny. It wasn't until later that it occurred to me how great the entrance of Braun Strowman ("The Monster Among Men") would have been with the opening theme from Monster Musume.
I followed WWF/WWE from 1998 till 2916