General Chat

B

Ballel

Possible. Therefor you can thank China and India. Both nations throw alot of Shit in their rivers. Mostly plastic,but also chemicals or other toxic stuff.
Notonly them. But yeah, it's probably worse than it is in germany. But even here the rivers stink like a chemical lab

solis logic : “don’t bring politics in here” to me

Also solis say about germany, and pollution. That is politics topic.

India and China have no doubt have pollution problem than any world. Bigger population mean more character to pollute.

I see crazy stuff in world in 2000s. Oh I remember people say in 70s we will have global cooling by scientists
Should be careful believing the hype of pollution and global warning.

B

Ballel

solis logic : “don’t bring politics in here” to me

Also solis say about germany, and pollution. That is politics topic.

India and China have no doubt have pollution problem than any world. Bigger population mean more character to pollute.

I see crazy stuff in world in 2000s. Oh I remember people say in 70s we will have global cooling by scientists
Should be careful believing the hype of pollution and global warning.
Could you please quote me if you want to say something to.me? And this is the general chat, not a chapter discussion

You know I'm not into One Piece,so thats no option.:gonope:
Well I think the forums will close down when one piece anime is over for 2 years unless new one piece spin-off or something. I don’t think this forums will last 6 years from 2022.
Post automatically merged:

Well, people do not only talk about OP there tho.
Yeah but people talk one piece more than any series in this forum.