General Chat

Finalbeta

Oda's accuser
yeah, it takes a lot of time and focus
Reading through 10000 posts every game is annoying and time taking, this is why I did quit

I'd prefer 2000 posts but where more mechanical game is played and less one liners and fluff happen which inevitably buff the amount of stuff to go through and also generate confusion in trying to read players

Rottkins

✧ 🎪 𝔾𝔼ℕ𝕀𝕌𝕊 𝕁𝔼𝕊𝕋𝔼ℝ 🎪 ✧
Hey man how goes life?
I have to finish demo of my game to pass programing till Monday and it goes so slow and I hate it :seriously: for other things I have two weeks together with the one what will be now so at least I know on what to focus. Tho how was your life? OH and don't know do you know that, but I've got a goth girlfriend with identical character as Mihawk

Finalbeta

Oda's accuser
I have to finish demo of my game to pass programing till Monday and it goes so slow and I hate it :seriously: for other things I have two weeks together with the one what will be now so at least I know on what to focus. Tho how was your life? OH and don't know do you know that, but I've got a goth girlfriend with identical character as Mihawk
Ay wish you good luck sir ~ keep up with the majestic work

Aaaah, I´m SO not used to alcohol but I´m drunk af now. For my low standars at least lol Been on a festival with all my best friends first time for a loooooooooong time after german covid prison for us unvaccinated bastards and we still ruuuule the fucking world!!! Yaaaaaay I´m happiest bitch in da town righ now :queenmoji:

FREEDOM, BITCHES!!!

Screw you and :holdthisl:auterbach!

Rottkins

✧ 🎪 𝔾𝔼ℕ𝕀𝕌𝕊 𝕁𝔼𝕊𝕋𝔼ℝ 🎪 ✧
Aaaah, I´m SO not used to alcohol but I´m drunk af now. For my low standars at least lol Been on a festival with all my best friends first time for a loooooooooong time after german covid prison for us unvaccinated bastards and we still ruuuule the fucking world!!! Yaaaaaay I´m happiest bitch in da town righ now :queenmoji:

FREEDOM, BITCHES!!!

Screw you and :holdthisl:auterbach!
Great man- just take care over yourself to be save and all