General Chat

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Hey man how goes life?
I have to finish demo of my game to pass programing till Monday and it goes so slow and I hate it :seriously: for other things I have two weeks together with the one what will be now so at least I know on what to focus. Tho how was your life? OH and don't know do you know that, but I've got a goth girlfriend with identical character as Mihawk

I have to finish demo of my game to pass programing till Monday and it goes so slow and I hate it :seriously: for other things I have two weeks together with the one what will be now so at least I know on what to focus. Tho how was your life? OH and don't know do you know that, but I've got a goth girlfriend with identical character as Mihawk
Ay wish you good luck sir ~ keep up with the majestic work

J

Joygirl1

Aaaah, I´m SO not used to alcohol but I´m drunk af now. For my low standars at least lol Been on a festival with all my best friends first time for a loooooooooong time after german covid prison for us unvaccinated bastards and we still ruuuule the fucking world!!! Yaaaaaay I´m happiest bitch in da town righ now :queenmoji:

FREEDOM, BITCHES!!!

Screw you and :holdthisl:auterbach!

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Aaaah, I´m SO not used to alcohol but I´m drunk af now. For my low standars at least lol Been on a festival with all my best friends first time for a loooooooooong time after german covid prison for us unvaccinated bastards and we still ruuuule the fucking world!!! Yaaaaaay I´m happiest bitch in da town righ now :queenmoji:

FREEDOM, BITCHES!!!

Great man- just take care over yourself to be save and all

FREEDOM, BITCHES!!!

Ay I'm glad you are having a great time.

Bist du oktoberfestmäßig stufe betrunken?