General Chat

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Now, now. There’s no need to worry about the past so much anymore. Not everyone is Solis, you know. I’ve told you that before. :catsweat:

Can’t we start on new terms? We share an interest now. I’d like to be able to discuss it with you along with others.
You can't fool me. You speak 1:1 to what u did on ur main account.

Now I'm hearing this Maynard is also s guy so that makes ur 3rd alt.

You can't fool me. You speak 1:1 to what u did on ur main account.

Now I'm hearing this Maynard is also s guy so that makes ur 3rd alt.
Dude. I’m tired of hearing this accusation from you every single time we interact. People can have similar speaking patterns online. That doesn’t mean they’re the same.

Nobody would go out of their way to be active on two different accounts and be online at the same time. If you can find a person who actually does this with clear, undeniable proof then that would be amazing.

I don’t want you to think that I’m someone I’m not. I want to talk to you just as I do everyone else but you can’t seem to socialize with me without bringing up the Solis thing. If you want you can even give me something to do or say that can perhaps prove that I’m not Solis if what I’m saying now isn’t good enough.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Nobody would go out of their way to be active on two different accounts and be online at the same time. If you can find a person who actually does this with clear, undeniable proof then that would be amazing.
Moe.
You.
Female moderators' favorite Neutral.

I'm pretty sure I can name a few more if I think long enough. This is off the top of my head.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Dude. I’m tired of hearing this accusation from you every single time we interact. People can have similar speaking patterns online. That doesn’t mean they’re the same.

I don’t want you to think that I’m someone I’m not. I want to talk to you just as I do everyone else but you can’t seem to socialize with me without bringing up the Solis thing. If you want you can even give me something to do or say that can perhaps prove that I’m not Solis if what I’m saying now isn’t good enough.
It was funny for a little bit at the start but its gotten old
You are a cool dude shishishi

Don't you see Leth is trolling 🙄🙄🙄

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I don't know if you changed over the time I was away or not, I don't think if I care. Prior to my disappearance you were a carbon copy of s guy.

1:1 takes and the way you behave, also u basically talk to every single person s guy used to talk on daily basis and he didn't had many fans other than people he sucked upon too as much as he could.

Moe.
You.
Female moderators' favorite Neutral.

I'm pretty sure I can name a few more if I think long enough. This is off the top of my head.
Who’s Moe? Favorite Neutral??

Even if Maynard and I talk similarly at times, there are times when it should be obvious that I’m not them if you pay close enough attention to their messages. It’s not 1:1 like you believe it is.

Don’t tell yourself that I am Solis just because you dislike them. That’s not fair to me or them.

I asked you to come up with something to prove that I’m not Solis if it’s truly necessary. Although, I’d like it if you could just give me a chance to get to know you without having to discuss this whenever we interact.

I don’t want to be called Solis anymore. It’s not who I am, or ever was.

It actually hurts to be called that now.

Even if Maynard and I talk similarly at times, there are times when it should be obvious that I’m not them if you pay close enough attention to their messages. It’s not 1:1 like you believe it is.

Don’t tell yourself that I am Solis just because you dislike them. That’s not fair to me or them.

I asked you to come up with something to prove that I’m not Solis if it’s truly necessary. Although, I’d like it if you could just give me a chance to get to know you without having to discuss this whenever we interact.

DONT TAKE THE BAIIITTT

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Toxic Sanji fan, and later went under Panda man. Not favorite Neutral I meant "female moderators favorite" Neutral, should've capped that.

I don't dislike people usually. You'd have to make me dislike you irl. If I disliked everyone I wouldn't talk to my favorite Sanji schizo @Agni Kaios

s guy is annoying weirdo

I remember you acting just like him. Dunno if anything changed.

Figures.

Toxic Sanji fan, and later went under Panda man. Not favorite Neutral I meant "female moderators favorite" Neutral, should've capped that.

I don't dislike people usually. You'd have to make me dislike you irl. If I disliked everyone I wouldn't talk to my favorite Sanji schizo @Agni Kaios

s guy is annoying weirdo

I remember you acting just like him. Dunno if anything changed.

Figures.
ShiShiShi really isn‘t Solis.
We figured that out while you where gone .

Welcome back :cheers:

I don't know if you changed over the time I was away or not, I don't think if I care. Prior to my disappearance you were a carbon copy of s guy.

1:1 takes and the way you behave, also u basically talk to every single person s guy used to talk on daily basis and he didn't had many fans other than people he sucked upon too as much as he could.
This forum isn’t that big, to be fair. It’s easy to talk to the same people and get to know them. You have friends on here, don’t you? I’m sure I know some of them too, because of how small this community is. Everyone gets to know each other to some extent.

I didn’t start worrying about things like this until I started getting called Solis. It was funny at first, but overtime it got repetitive and started feeling more like an insult than a joke. Especially when it was coming from you, because you seemed to genuinely believe that I’m someone I‘m not. It hurt.

Do you know what it feels like to have someone tell you that you’re someone you’re not? I’ve never seen anyone say that you’re an alt of someone. You’re Seth. Nobody seems to question it.

I’m sorry if I somehow irritated you and unknowingly made you think this way. I suppose I’m unlucky to have such similarities to someone else in this instance.

Seatonnes

This forum isn’t that big, to be fair. It’s easy to talk to the same people and get to know them. You have friends on here, don’t you? I’m sure I know some of them too, because of how small this community is. Everyone gets to know each other to some extent.

I didn’t start worrying about things like this until I started getting called Solis. It was funny at first, but overtime it got repetitive and started feeling more like an insult than a joke. Especially when it was coming from you, because you seemed to genuinely believe that I’m someone I‘m not. It hurt.

Do you know what it feels like to have someone tell you that you’re someone you’re not? I’ve never seen anyone say that you’re an alt of someone. You’re Seth. Nobody seems to question it.

I’m sorry if I somehow irritated you and unknowingly made you think this way. I suppose I’m unlucky to have such similarities to someone else in this instance.
I understand because i get so fucking annoyed when people continuously call me a ccp bot especially when i am not on good terms with them

I understand because i get so fucking annoyed when people continuously call me a ccp bot especially when i am not on good terms with them
@Shimotsuki Ghostly was about to leave the forum completely because of certain people who didn’t know when to quit. I’m glad he (I hope I’m getting that right) changed his mind. I would’ve missed him a lot.

Those thread bots are annoying. You’d think that the moderators could look at the IP of who’s making them and IP ban them from the forum but perhaps it’s not possible? I don’t see why it wouldn’t be.

VPNs are pretty powerful, so there’s that.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Any Chinese college scholarships on sale perhaps?

I dislike fake people who seek attention over the forum. At a certain point you were basically 1:1 what s guy did before he disappeared ( apparently needed time off from internet or something ) and u surfaced and acted similar to him. Now he back with alt too LMAo.

Seatonnes

I dislike fake people who seek attention over the forum. At a certain point you were basically 1:1 what s guy did before he disappeared ( apparently needed time off from internet or something ) and u surfaced and acted similar to him. Now he back with alt too LMAo.
You are a sad little man

He didn’t make another alt. I made a post on my profile a while back asking people if I should watch Hunter x Hunter and he replied to it. If you click on the tag I included in my reply to him it will show his new username. It was sanji>Lollo before but I guess he changed it for some reason. Same account, different username.

I’ve been able to remember 4 of his usernames. I’m not sure if he had more or not besides Solis, but Ballel is the one he was using when I joined the forum.

I don’t know why people would act fake unless they were trying to get something out of doing so. That thought never crossed my mind.