General Chat

"My fellow Yonko wanker lets neg this St.Charlos fanboy so pls like my post"
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
You and Shiryoru the butthurt are very similar, as I said it looks like he wanted more likes not me so I don't know wtf he is talking about :suresure: Not once I asked for any likes, this is the most pathetic lie I ever heard, that should be him that now he cries about being kicked in this thread when it has nothing to do with it.

If I cared about likes I would be good friends with you ZKKboys just like Finalbeta and 'L'ee was doing it, so they could get more likes, I don't care about that shit. Lmao.
Post automatically merged:

"It was a collective decision"

Butthurt already I proved you wrong troll? :suresure:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Why didn't you want to leave there then? :suresure:

Not once I asked for any likes thats one of the disgusting lies that you can produce, it looks like you are projecting your own insecurities, you cry about being kicked in this thread lmao.

We told you to gtfo and you didn't leave,

sad troll talking about this as if this is the only reason when you say ''Papazuki''.

I did? Don't lie. :suresure: It was a collective decision by @Sasaki Kojirō @Tejas @Kerkovian @MonsterKaido
It was a collective decision and if I can I take full responsibility for it.

I dipped for a month and s guy has third account already:crazwhat:
Now, now. There’s no need to worry about the past so much anymore. Not everyone is Solis, you know. I’ve told you that before. :catsweat:

Can’t we start on new terms? We share an interest now. I’d like to be able to discuss it with you along with others.