General Chat

I will always have good memories of OJ. Spent a lot of quality hours, made a lot of friends like Bogard, celestial, zenzu (rip), gol d, stormy and many others. I think things went downhill for the forum once Divvens became less active and guys like larsi, chris mic, syed were running the forum. I am still a little pissed how they ruined the original spirit of OJ. It's a shame how it ended, but we have this forum now.
These were good days bro. But i never got along with that celestial guy tho.Banned from some threads bec of him etc etc :D but we werent this much toxic back than. What u say about oj is truth.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Funny stuff people in arlong park are angry divvens linked their forum. :milaugh:
You link our forum by saying 'direct incoming ojers to WG'

Arlong Park happy

Worst gen forum happy

Also, we will get free publicity

:cheers:
Post automatically merged:

Interesting so none of them lose their account. :milaugh:

This is getting interesting. @Bogard
It doesn't matter tbh.

They can direct all they want but users stayed for OJ and not for TB. Simply Having users won't do good until they generate activity so it's kind of futile attempt

H

Homelander

i think it's better to stop comparing TB and WG. this forum has got nothing to do with TB and vice versa. this unfriendly vibe is just going to put off others who are new here or still have attachment to OJ
Good point. :cheers:
Post automatically merged:

So oda really wants to end OP in 5 years so all we have to do is add another 10 or 5 and thats the number of years left :feelsokeman:
It aint happening son. Trust me oda will drag it. :suresure: