General Chat

Whats the tldr of this thread? I have not read a single comment of this thread since it existed XD
Basically, it started when @Shiroyru created a Jiren vs Kaido thread saying that Jiren is a better character than "Crydo", @Erkan12 take it personally and kicked @Shiroyru out of the PMs that Erkan invited him to.

Then @Shiroyru exposed @Erkan12 and posted some screenshots of the PMs in this thread. Folks started to join this thread and drama happens. Then @Sasaki Kojirō and @Elder Lee Hung got beef with each others for whatever reason. I think that's about it for the most part.

P.S. I'm not taking any sides here. I'm here for the memes.

Basically, it started when @Shiroyru created a Jiren vs Kaido thread saying that Jiren is a better character than "Crydo", @Erkan12 take it personally and kicked @Shiroyru out of the PMs that Erkan invited him to.

Then @Shiroyru exposed @Erkan12 and posted some screenshots of the PMs in this thread. Folks started to join this thread and drama happens. Then @Sasaki Kojirō and @Elder Lee Hung got beef with each others for whatever reason. I think that's about it for the most part.

And thats how they filled 400 pages. :risicheck:

Here we go again, don't you guys don't know stfu about this gossip shit, PMs should remain as PM, use PM for this.

If you are going to repeat the same lies then that makes you a liar as well, or stfu if you don't know shit.

He didn't expose shit, we exposed him for being a butthurt liar he is, we can kick anyone or take anyone its a PM, everyone can make their own PM, you make your own PM who cares, and there was a Yonko PM that people made before me now everyone don't talk about that, we made a separate Yonko PM different than the original one, now people act like I started this Yonko PM thing, lmao.

And as for the slander, I asked for the screenshot where I asked for likes, he didn't show anything so he was confirmed as butthurt a liar.

And second lie which you also be part of it now, it wasn't just me didn't want liar Shiroyru, other people didn't like him and want him out too so its not me only, this is your lie as well.

And third lie you just be part of it: No its not because he calls Crydo only, he shits on BB in every thread, and calls Lakainu as ''Papazuki'', so its natural people didn't want him, first we told him gtfo by your own, he wanted to stay then we needed to make new one, then he started to cry on public by talking about PM thing like a crying baby which is beyond pathetic, one of the most pathetic things I ever see in this forum for sure.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Last edited:
What a fucking loser LMAO.
Post automatically merged:

He was more delusional on OJ? Holy f.
The real loser (which is you and butthurt Fuji): gossiping little fangirls such as you who can't stop talking about PM stuff on public due to being butthurt. Fuji is also proof of that how he runs his troll mouth about PM stuff on public due to his butthurt. They just proved again these people can't be trusted in any PM, once they get ''mad'' they start talking about PM stuff on public.

Also nothing wrong with kicking out or leaving a PM when we are not on the same side. If we are going to discuss Yonko vs Admiral we do it on public, not on a PM. Fuji didn't understand that as well.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The real losers: gossiping little fangirls such as you who can't stop talking about PM stuff on public due to being butthurt. Fuji is also proof of that how he runs his troll mouth about PM stuff on public due to his butthurt. They just proved again these people can't be trusted in any PM, once they get ''mad'' they start talking about PM stuff on public.

Also nothing wrong with kicking out or leaving a PM when we are not on the same side. If we are going to discuss Yonko vs Admiral we do it in public, not in a PM. Fuji didn't understand that obviously as well.
I find the whole situation funny as hell. Group PM is not a crime but c'mon bro. Another person says that u have problems with them having a different opinion and call it out in the group chat. What is that? Are you 5 Erkan?

Fyi. No one cares what you lot did there or kicked Shiro. The whole situation is just fucking hilarious and everyone here laughs about it.

I find the whole situation funny as hell. Group PM is not a crime but c'mon bro. Another person says that u have problems with them having a different opinion and call it out in the group chat. What is that? Are you 5 Erkan?

Fyi. No one cares what you lot did there or kicked Shiro. The whole situation is just fucking hilarious and everyone here laughs about it.
Its literally called ''Yonko PM'', there is no point to be there if we are not on the same side, and its ok to be not on the same side, we can discuss it on public.

I mean what did you think was the point of Yonko PM? We are already discussing Yonko vs Admiral on public, there is no need for PM if you are going to think differently.

Thats 1 thing.

Secondly, the funnier thing is how people talk about as if I invented that shit when the previous Yonko PM was made by someone else.

And another funny thing is: people who have the mind of a ''5 years old'' gets ''mad'' about a simple PM and cry on public, thats the funny shit. Did you see me crying about them on public because of the PM? Be honest for once lmao.

And again, why you keep talking about this shit, you accuse people of being 5 then you are interested in this shit and dragging it on public. PM should remain as PM, simple as that.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Its literally called ''Yonko PM'', there is no point to be there if we are not on the same side, and its ok to be not on the same side, we can discuss it on public.

I mean what did you think was the point of Yonko PM? We are already discussing Yonko vs Admiral on public, there is no need for PM if you are going to think differently.

Thats 1 thing.

Secondly, the funnier thing is how people talk about as if I invented that shit when the previous Yonko PM was made by someone else.

And another funny thing is: people who have the mind of a ''5 years old'' gets ''mad'' about a simple PM and cry on public, thats the funny shit. Did you see me crying about them on public because of the PM? Be honest for once lmao.

And again, why you keep talking about this shit, you accuse people of being 5 then you are interested in this shit and dragging it on public. PM should remain as PM, simple as that.
I'm not dragging everything. I would reply to that shit before but I had to sleep and work so I replied now.

The PM stopped being public after Shiro said what he said and you know this.

If someone even tries to have a opinion that may not favor Yonko are you going to kick them off the gate even if you had good talks with him for however long he was in the PM?

If Lee got exposed or had accusations like that you would run a fucking train on him and you know this well.