General Chat

I'm not dragging everything. I would reply to that shit before but I had to sleep and work so I replied now.

The PM stopped being public after Shiro said what he said and you know this.

If someone even tries to have a opinion that may not favor Yonko are you going to kick them off the gate even if you had good talks with him for however long he was in the PM?

If Lee got exposed or had accusations like that you would run a fucking train on him and you know this well.
Thats the thing, you still think it was me only, Sasaki even wanted to kick him out long before this Crydo thing but after Crydo obviously the guy is so irritating for others as well so he doesn't need to be in the same PM with us. So whats the big deal, you can make your own PM who cares. Again, the problem is you trolls believe every shit you hear. I didn't kick him out, multiple people wanted it, so stop lying about this shit already.

You mean by exposed revealing PM stuff on public for getting butthurt and even lying about it? Thats not a mature behaviour for sure, I would laugh at the guy who cries about PM whether a Ladmiral fan or not, why would I believe every shit I hear without a proof, thats what you guys doing right now.

If someone said another lie about me you believe it without proof again. Thats your and Lee's function, keep lying and lying, this lying can be disease so not sure maybe I shouldn't laugh. I mean same in One Piece debates, Lee also believes every dumb shit he hears, here is 2 different proof:

Even Lee's own ally Linyagi stomped him when he tries to spread lies:

Lee and others are acting no different here as well, believing every shit they hear. Very weird. So don't compare me to Lee.

So since you accuse people for having 5 years old behaviour, yes talking about PM stuff on public + even lying about PM stuff is 5 years old behaviour.

So I don't want to talk about this PM shit since its really a ''5 years old'' behaviour.

If you want to keep talking about this shit like gossipping girls and like ''losers'' then go ahead Lmao. But don't lie about it at least.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Thats the thing, you still think it was me only, Sasaki even wanted to kick him out long before this Crydo thing but after Crydo obviously the guy is so irritating for others as well so he doesn't need to be in the same PM with us. So whats the big deal, you can make your own PM who cares. Again, the problem is you trolls believe every shit you hear. I didn't kick him out, multiple people wanted it, so stop lying about this shit already.

You mean by exposed revealing PM stuff on public for getting butthurt and even lying about it? Thats not a mature behaviour for sure, I would laugh at the guy who cries about PM whether a Ladmiral fan or not, why would I believe every shit I hear without a proof, thats what you guys doing right now.

If someone said another lie about me you believe it without proof again. Thats your and Lee's function, keep lying and lying, this lying can be disease so not sure maybe I shouldn't laugh. I mean same in One Piece debates, Lee also believes every dumb shit he hears, here is 2 different proof:

Lee and others are acting no different here as well, believing every shit they hear. Very weird. So don't compare me to Lee.

So since you accuse people for having 5 years old behaviour, yes talking about PM stuff on public + even lying about PM stuff is 5 years old behaviour.

So I don't want to talk about this PM shit since its really a ''5 years old'' behaviour.

If you want to keep talking about this shit like gossipping girls and like ''losers'' then go ahead Lmao. But don't lie about it at least.
If you really wanted me to stop you would just simply reply "Could you not continue this and extend the topic?" it's that simple.

You say "If you want to keep dragging this" yet you presented me an entire full-blown expose of Lee and reply as if you are defending yourself with arms and legs.

You really take this to heart, do you? As I told Sasaki. I laughed about the fact of Yonko PM group being a thing cause I found it funny because there are yonko/admiral or whatever fanclubs. Shiro thing only added a bit to the laughs. It's really not that deep.

Your back and forth with Lee is a comedy episode for everyone included.

You often lie in your manga takes to prove ur points so I don't see how different to Lee you are in this very aspect.

If you really intend to stop dragging this just tell me. Not bomb with another wall of text no one in this thread actually cares about.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

It's true, I wanted to expel him before that, it seems that I'm learning this from the dictators of South America.:doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll:

Its literally called ''Yonko PM'', there is no point to be there if we are not on the same side, and its ok to be not on the same side, we can discuss it on public.

I mean what did you think was the point of Yonko PM? We are already discussing Yonko vs Admiral on public, there is no need for PM if you are going to think differently.

Thats 1 thing.

Secondly, the funnier thing is how people talk about as if I invented that shit when the previous Yonko PM was made by someone else.

And another funny thing is: people who have the mind of a ''5 years old'' gets ''mad'' about a simple PM and cry on public, thats the funny shit. Did you see me crying about them on public because of the PM? Be honest for once lmao.

And again, why you keep talking about this shit, you accuse people of being 5 then you are interested in this shit and dragging it on public. PM should remain as PM, simple as that.
Why do he have to dick suck the Yonko just because yall in a Yonko PM? I thought the purpose of fanclubs were because we actually like the characters, not just for the sake of circle jerk and echo chambers lol. I'm apart of the Sanji fanclub, you won't ever catch me saying things that Sanji is not capable of whether it's the PM or not

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Lee and others are acting no different here as well
You sure about that? Lol

Look at this very thread, @Blackbeard said Blackbeard neg diffs Akainu and yet me and Blackbeard are still cool lmfao, I’m not going to disown my man or expel him from the Chadmiral gang. We’re all cool up in here lol.

Meanwhile, Fujishiro says Admirals ~ Yonko and Shiroyru says Crydo is poorly written and you accuse them of being “Marine spies” and expel them from the very PM you use to beg your subordinates to give you e-cred lol.

We’re not the same Erkan. Lol

You sure about that? Lol

Look at this very thread, @Blackbeard said Blackbeard neg diffs Akainu and yet me and Blackbeard are still cool lmfao, I’m not going to disown my man or expel him from the Chadmiral gang. We’re all cool up in here lol.

Meanwhile, Fujishiro says Admirals ~ Yonko and Shiroyru says Crydo is poorly written and you accuse them of being “Marine spies” and expel them from the very PM you use to beg your subordinates to give you e-cred lol.

We’re not the same Erkan. Lol
Yes, you're not mentally ill lol. Touch grass @Erkan12

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
My final stance on the topic, as long as I don't get dragged into this again of course.

Lee is one stubborn guy, I thought the same about you @Erkan12 so it was pretty much "two stubborn mfkers" Yonko vs Admiral fans.

Some things you say are unfortunately a very bad promotion for your presence on this forum. I assume you have to be over 20 and potentially even in your late 20s since you are here for a long time and I even saw some shit involving your username before hearing about WG as a forum. You do act like a 5 yo kid, I stand behind this.

As forum members, we do a lot and I repeat a lot of shit, trash talking and etc... but the fact of someone getting kicked from a group chat over bad character comments is fucking insane.

Couldn't you or Sasaki just ask Shiro if he is actually interested in the Yonko chat instead of kicking him because he badmouthed a character in that PM? Like you know "Hey man this is a Yonko support group, if you want to badmouth Yonko maybe it's not a place for you?".

@Jiihad I'm more and more surprised by your comment. The one about having a functional and respectful conversation with Erkan.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Couldn't you or Sasaki just ask Shiro if he is actually interested in the Yonko chat instead of kicking him because he badmouthed a character in that PM? Like you know "Hey man this is a Yonko support group, if you want to badmouth Yonko maybe it's not a place for you?".
Shiroyru is clearly and obviously a Yonko fan is the thing lol. Man has repped them over Admirals for years. He has an open invitation to Admiralgang for the Jiren vs Kaido events but he’s for sure a Yonko > Admiral guy.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
I was just using the same excuse as LEE. The funny thing is that his argument on "talking to people from poor countries" has been deleted. LMAO

So spare me this show.
Imma keep it a buck wit ya chief….as a **** anyone saying or prefacing a statement with “I have black friends” is either racist or bout to say some racist shit lol

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Shiroyru is clearly and obviously a Yonko fan is the thing lol. Man has repped them over Admirals for years. He has an open invitation to Admiralgang for the Jiren vs Kaido events but he’s for sure a Yonko > Admiral guy.
Fuck I should've played it differently. I should've act like you molested me because we disagreed over Ryokugyu stuff and act like I need a new home.