General Chat

freedon of speesh..plus its not like i'm insulting u..
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️
wat????...ok anywayz i'm going to vn u..no telete proces..ok???..

@Uncle Van @TheAncientCenturion @Doggo @Natalija It seems Logiko is gathering Antifa members that are lurking around this forum,watch out for possible cyber attacks. Is political militancy allowed in a anime forum? Just look up what is going on in his user profile.
Gotta admit, I was curious as to what got up the Carrot Sucker's arse to the point that he edited his profile picture of the Never Nakama to have an anarchist flag background and blood on her hands. I should have known that it would be a result this section.

Also, tags in auto-merge don't work.

Re-tags: @Uncle Van @Natalija @Doggo @TheAncientCenturion

Gotta admit, I was curious as to what got up the Carrot Sucker's arse to the point that he edited his profile picture of the Never Nakama to have an anarchist flag background and blood on her hands. I should have known that it would be a result this section.

I actually did not notice that. I'm talking with him in pms.

Last edited:

I actually did not notice that. I talking with him in pms.
Moved here to not be off topic in the politics thread.

I don’t know about his antics now, but @Logiko hereby has a warning not to instigate 24/7 in the politics thread and accuse everyone and anyone of x-phobias daily. It’s just going to end the same as the Nakama thread.

Moved here to not be off topic in the politics thread.

I don’t know about his antics now, but @Logiko hereby has a warning not to instigate 24/7 in the politics thread and accuse everyone and anyone of x-phobias daily. It’s just going to end the same as the Nakama thread.
Well ,he just told me the antifa are non-violent online. Don't know what he is cooking, but stay alert. I think they will just pester Bogard with PMs or something.