General Chat

Worst

Custom title
I think he is.

@NAMELESS ganbatte :shocking:.
Well i played weebs as my 2nd game....when i woke up next day i grew a beard 2 inches thick and was wearing a plaid shirt

i then grabbed an axe and went outside and started chopping some wood in the forest

Here's some actual footage:

S i can't imagine what would happen if you play it as your FIRST game

Last edited:
Well i played weebs as my 2nd game....when i woke up next day i grew a beard 2 inches thick and was wearing a plaid shirt

i then grabbed an axe then went outside and started chopping some wood in the forest

Here's some actual footage:

It wasn't your second game broski :milaugh:.
Post automatically merged:

Speaking of cutting wood tho, I remember helping a friend with her firewood once which took like 10h lol. She had a small forest and was gonna sell it, so we cut it and put it into bags. Then we had a BBQ party in the evening.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I need to play that game one of the days.
How about this

Logiko is playing.

If you end up with a role which can shoot/kill, you can actually shoot logiko and throw him out of the game....

I mean... wouldn't that be satisfying after all the debates that happened.

Worst

Custom title
How about this

Logiko is playing.

If you end up with a role which can shoot/kill, you can actually shoot logiko and throw him out of the game....

I mean... wouldn't that be satisfying after all the debates that happened.
Ofc needless to say this is a virtual bullet, no one will be harmed during this

Not physically at least but i can assure you there will be tons of

Well you could try joining the Weebs but......idk how to say it.....you're probably not strong enough yet....

The Weebs it's like the Olympics of Mafia games, only real men can play Weebs as their first game....

I mean if you feel that you have what it takes.....sure give it a try and sub for it
Have you seen the what goes on in the politics thread? lol where do i sign and how does the game work?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One