General Chat

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I do agree that some folks take things too far but logiko has only himself to blame for it

I mean you know how he has a tendency to talk to people even if they aren't talking to him and try to force his own opinions onto them repeatedly

take me for example you know I m a neutral guy but you've seen logiko label me as xyz cause my views are different he tries to force his opinions onto me he quotes me even if I try to avoid him

not to mention he brings up tac to threaten me if he doesn't like my modding as if tac will or can do anything to me lol

so yeah I don't think it'd be my fault if I talk bluntly to him so I kinda understand when and why some people take things too far with him
All of this is fair, I called him out when he tried denying he calls everyone transphobic if you remember. But I also feel like he gets it worse than everyone just because he takes insane positions and argues for them to infinity.

AL sama

Red Haired
All of this is fair, I called him out when he tried denying he calls everyone transphobic if you remember. But I also feel like he gets it worse than everyone just because he takes insane positions and argues for them to infinity.
yeah I agree and i think most people would've just left him alone if he did his own things

take me for example you know I m a neutral guy but you've seen logiko label me as xyz cause my views are different he tries to force his opinions onto me he quotes me even if I try to avoid him
You are not neutral mate. No one is neutral.

And no. I'm not forcing anything on you. I'm just telling you what YOU are showing me. I'm putting a light on you own ideology. An ideology you think you don't have, but an ideology you show me everyday.

If I quote you or call Tac, it's not to threaten you, it's for you guys to rise up, to to things better.

I have already explained in detail why. I tried to be pedagogic, I tried to explained to you guys things with details and proof, and sources and activist. I won't do more explanation. I consider you a lost cause at the moment.
Did I just see "introduce a dislike function" as a method of minimising negativity? :risicheck:

I don't think that would have the results he wants. :saden:
That's because you took that on it's own. This proposition is part of a bunch of propositions. Said proposition alone will only bring negativity.

But added to others. It could change the entire paradigm.

You would be surprised.

he calls everyone transphobic if you remember
Not everyone is transphobic. Some people are not. I'm simply calling out those who are and the mod who consider that normal to do it.

If you have doubt if I'm wrong.

Check with trans people, ask a group one reddit or elsewhere to see if saying things that I denounce are indeed transphobic or just normal.

You will have the anwer to why I'm doing what I do.

Last edited:
That's because you took that on it's own. This proposition is part of a bunch of propositions. Said proposition alone will only bring negativity.

But added to others. It could change the entire paradigm.

You would be surprised.
Ayr, surely the downsides of a dislike system would be mitigated by a dedicated nerd section and a shiny gold star from the Mod Team, hmm? :saden:

Ayr, surely the downsides of a dislike system would be mitigated by a dedicated nerd section and a shiny gold star from the Mod Team, hmm? :saden:
Yes. But not only the gold star. If you look at all the propositions, you will find out that it's a lot of things. It's not just a shiny gold star, but a system creating positive reenforcement for people to create more positive post.

It's not something that will be fixed in one night. It could take month, but yes, it will help.

In reality. Aside from the programming work. There is nothing impossible. And there is a real scientific thinking behind it, so you can't even say that it's baseless.

The only question is : Is the staff willing to do such a change ?

And if I look at the post of AL, I'm forced to say : No.

So... too bad.
:kayneshrug:

Downvotes lead to brigading and silencing of doffering opinions. Just look at reddit - echo chambers where different=downvoted
I've seen difference of opinion on reddit so that's not true. If reddit is an echochamber, then this forum is twice that.

Toxicity is not a difference of opinion, it's simply not acceptable.