General Chat

AL sama

Red Haired
I'm not trying, I just have no ill will towards the guy. I call him out here and in the politics thread when he goes too far with his fanfiction, but I think people go too far in their attacks and responses to him. I appreciate how much effort he puts into his posts, even if it's insane level of joblessness lol
I do agree that some folks take things too far but logiko has only himself to blame for it

I mean you know how he has a tendency to talk to people even if they aren't talking to him and try to force his own opinions onto them repeatedly

take me for example you know I m a neutral guy but you've seen logiko label me as xyz cause my views are different he tries to force his opinions onto me he quotes me even if I try to avoid him

not to mention he brings up tac to threaten me if he doesn't like my modding as if tac will or can do anything to me lol

so yeah I don't think it'd be my fault if I talk bluntly to him so I kinda understand when and why some people take things too far with him

Indigo

Let the Past Die
I do agree that some folks take things too far but logiko has only himself to blame for it

I mean you know how he has a tendency to talk to people even if they aren't talking to him and try to force his own opinions onto them repeatedly

take me for example you know I m a neutral guy but you've seen logiko label me as xyz cause my views are different he tries to force his opinions onto me he quotes me even if I try to avoid him

not to mention he brings up tac to threaten me if he doesn't like my modding as if tac will or can do anything to me lol

so yeah I don't think it'd be my fault if I talk bluntly to him so I kinda understand when and why some people take things too far with him
if even the mod team is already like this with Logiko

i guess my own feelings are valid lmao