General Chat

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I agree with Panther

Within next one month, I expect more than 600 users being members of this forum due to three weeks of OP chapters and spoilers in a row.

And, the increasing variety of threads we have, it's just a matter of time that this forum will become the great attractor for op community - either as member or as lurker
Post automatically merged:

Godakuri sama :noo::amazing::sweat:

Last edited:
I

Inspector_Mu

Slowly you’re getting better. Now if only you improved your score of Doffy/Queen
Lol I once had Mihawk as mid top tier but went back to my old belifed after witnessing BM and kaido amazing feats

Noodle senpai is going bersek with all these Pl threads

It is a way to keep the forum active and attract more

I 'm prohibited to eat that kind of cookies x')
True hardship - you're missing out!

Lol I once had Mihawk as mid top tier but went back to my old belifed after witnessing BM and kaido amazing feats

It is a way to keep the forum active and attract more
You've gotta remember that technically Admiral Fujitora and Charlotte Linlin are swordsmen though - and by default that implies Mihawk > those guys

I

Inspector_Mu

By the way commanders below Yc1/FM are in the same level
They can beat each other. I have Doffy below Katakuri and rest of YC1. He can beat the rest of commanders.

Doffy is the NW Crocodile (made obvious since MF arc.)
Katakuri is the NW Crocodile (luffy needed to surpass him and defeated luffy in 2 rounds) + Enel (CoO and Speed) + Lucci ( matching luffy gears)

B
True hardship - you're missing out!

You've gotta remember that technically Admiral Fujitora and Charlotte Linlin are swordsmen though - and by default that implies Mihawk > those guys
BM isnt swordsman

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
By the way commanders below Yc1/FM are in the same level
They can beat each other. I have Doffy below Katakuri and rest of YC1. He can beat the rest of commanders.

Doffy is the NW Crocodile (made obvious since MF arc.)
Katakuri is the NW Crocodile (luffy needed to surpass him and defeated luffy in 2 rounds) + Enel (CoO and Speed) + Lucci ( matching luffy gears)

B
BM isnt swordsman
How has she just matched the 1 vs king for hours ?

I

Inspector_Mu

It's debatable

Either way, dude's a rival of Shanks and due to his title is generally considered the stronger fighter
I dont wanna talk about failures from mid generation
Only Akainu Kaido Dragon aren't failures

How has she just matched the 1 vs king for hours ?
I'm tired of talking senses to fanboys who still can't understand a thing.

WB is swordman too
Kizaru
BM

Since they wield blades