General Chat

Look, you alllll love saying how things should be moderated, without even knowing if it is. Since you have 0 knowledge on it, leave it to the actual staff and use the forum, or don't use the forum if it bothers you that much.

Wasn't on OJ and I could care less. But the very thing that killed OJ was apparently overmoderating, which simply isn't the case on WG.
You could try this lil thing called transparency. Wouldn’t kill ya. Got no response to my report and I’m assuming other reports didn’t get one either. You don’t want people to think you ain’t doing shit? Maybe start communicating properly.

Now look who’s talking with zero knowledge? You weren’t even on OJ and you’re telling me you know what killed it? By the way, the problem wasn’t over moderation, else several of my friends would not have left due to harassment from Luke and others. It was selective moderation, choosing to look the other way when disgusting things were said about gays being beheaded and ignoring actual instances of targeted harassment while spying on shipping fan clubs. So what is it? What’s the policy on rape apologia? Go on, I’m waiting. Is there going to be zero tolerance or not?

You could try this lil thing called transparency. Wouldn’t kill ya. Got no response to my report and I’m assuming other reports didn’t get one either. You don’t want people to think you ain’t doing shit? Maybe start communicating properly.

Now look who’s talking with zero knowledge? You weren’t even on OJ and you’re telling me you know what killed it? By the way, the problem wasn’t over moderation, else several of my friends would not have left due to harassment from Luke and others. It was selective moderation, choosing to look the other way when disgusting things were said about gays being beheaded and ignoring actual instances of targeted harassment while spying on shipping fan clubs. So what is it? What’s the policy on rape apologia? Go on, I’m waiting. Is there going to be zero tolerance or not?
If you have a question for the staff, ask it in a pm. Random threads are not the place for discussing such stuff.

I don't care if people think if we're doing stuff or not. People are of course entitled to their opinions and moderation will always be questioned, on any forum.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Since you have 0 knowledge on it, leave it to the actual staff and use the forum, or don't use the forum if it bothers you that much.
Kinda hypocritical to post that followed by this:

Wasn't on OJ and I could care less.
Because your response to @Den_Den_Mushi was extremely OJ-esque, and that forum literally collapsed in on itself due to terrible moderation. And predictably so.

Don’t get me wrong, @Yubel should not be banned, this confused Jordan Peterson simp should be allowed to stay so that we can humiliate him as badly as possible, which this thread has so far been successful at,

But you shouldn’t claim Den Den knows nothing on a subject that you yourself weren’t around to witness. That’d be like showing up to an NBA tryout without knowing or caring who Lebron James and Michael Jordan are lol.

Kinda hypocritical to post that followed by this:

Because your response to @Den_Den_Mushi was extremely OJ-esque, and that forum literally collapsed in on itself due to terrible moderation. And predictably so.

Don’t get me wrong, @Yubel should not be banned, this confused Jordan Peterson simp should be allowed to stay so that we can humiliate him as badly as possible, which this thread has so far been successful at,

But you shouldn’t claim Den Den knows nothing on a subject that you yourself weren’t around to witness. That’d be like showing up to an NBA tryout without knowing or caring who Lebron James and Michael Jordan are lol.
I said she knows nothing about if he was punished by us or not, and this is true. I don't care for OJ stuff

I said she knows nothing about if he was punished by us or not, and this is true. I don't care for OJ stuff
Cuz y’all won’t communicate diddly squat, that’s why. Don’t get all pissy when y’all ain’t been responding to people’s reports and they think you’ve done. It is literally entirely your fault.

Just so we’re clear, what’s the penalty if I, when discussing Berserk, say that Guts deserved to be raped, or that he secretly wanted it? Is that even a punishable offence over here or nah?

Cuz y’all won’t communicate diddly squat, that’s why. Don’t get all pissy when y’all ain’t been responding to people’s reports and they think you’ve done. It is literally entirely your fault.

Just so we’re clear, what’s the penalty if I, when discussing Berserk, say that Guts deserved to be raped, or that he secretly wanted it? Is that even a punishable offence over here or nah?
You're the only one getting pissy here, I just told you to leave our job to us :milaugh:

Den Den: reports someone
Also Den Den 2 seconds later in the thread: I demand something done!!!!!

Penalty always depends on the circumstances of discussion or if it's distasteful etc. People say characters deserve this or that and horrible things daily on this forum.

You're the only one getting pissy here, I just told you to leave our job to us :milaugh:

Den Den: reports someone
Also Den Den 2 seconds later in the thread: I demand something done!!!!!

Penalty always depends on the circumstances of discussion or if it's distasteful etc. People say characters deserve this or that and horrible things daily on this forum.
If you all had time to go through and like my posts roasting the guy at the exact same time, y’all had plenty of time to respond to my report. Unless of course it isn’t important that multiple people were reporting the guy, which it didn’t seem to be. Also, you’re the one playing the victim and trying to pull rank to avoid being questioned, it’s not a good look :sweat:

You’re not answering the question.

Is it or is it not a punishable offence to justify Guts’ rape by saying he deserved or wanted it? For someone who supposedly don’t care about OJ stuff you really seem to think you know what actually went down eh?

If you all had time to go through and like my posts roasting the guy at the exact same time, y’all had plenty of time to respond to my report. Unless of course it isn’t important that multiple people were reporting the guy, which it didn’t seem to be. Also, you’re the one playing the victim and trying to pull rank to avoid being questioned, it’s not a good look :sweat:

Is it or is it not a punishable offence to justify Guts’ rape by saying he deserved or wanted it? For someone who supposedly don’t care about OJ stuff you really seem to think you know what actually went down eh?
I'm a victim, pls have some mercy on me Den Den :noo:

B

Ballel

Put yubel on ignore , they not gonna delete his posts. But you're right.

Sigh.. Dammit.. Is it not human nature to assume no punishment has been done when there's been no communication?

I was on OJ too.. @Den_Den_Mushi ain't wrong about much of that stuff, and your answer is giving me flashbacks as well
Well, isn't it polite to ask first before causing a scene for no reason? I'd say it is. We do not have the obligation nor the time to inform every single user about everything.

And at all the OJ talk, I really don't care to talk about the past I wasn't even part of.

Well, isn't it polite to ask first before causing a scene for no reason? I'd say it is. We do not have the obligation nor the time to inform every single user about everything.
Well isn't it polite to answer without having to be asked? Honestly..
Doesn't it kinda depend on what is being reported, whether you should rush to act or not?

And, as I'm pretty sure I've pointed out to you in the past.. We bring up OJ because we don't want past mistakes to repeat themselves..

Well isn't it polite to answer without having to be asked? Honestly..
Doesn't it kinda depend on what is being reported, whether you should rush to act or not?

And, as I'm pretty sure I've pointed out to you in the past.. We bring up OJ because we don't want past mistakes to repeat themselves..
LOL as I said mods don't have the time for that kind of thing, if we responded to every report verbally and with an explanation we would be here all day.

And I told you in the past, don't worry and let us do the work. Users can give advice and input, but you cannot micro-moderate or demand punishments when the decisions and punishments are down to the staff/circumstances and won't be swayed by user opinions.

That's all from me folks