General Chat

LOL as I said mods don't have the time for that kind of thing, if we responded to every report verbally and with an explanation we would be here all day.

And I told you in the past, don't worry and let us do the work. Users can give advice and input, but you cannot micro-moderate or demand punishments when the decisions and punishments are down to the staff/circumstances and won't be swayed by user opinions.

That's all from me folks
Then do as you do then, I've said my piece I think
We'll see how things end up eventually. Whether or not @Den_Den_Mushi and I are proven right or you are

LOL as I said mods don't have the time for that kind of thing, if we responded to every report verbally and with an explanation we would be here all day.

And I told you in the past, don't worry and let us do the work. Users can give advice and input, but you cannot micro-moderate or demand punishments when the decisions and punishments are down to the staff/circumstances and won't be swayed by user opinions.

That's all from me folks
Mm that high and mighty mod attitude is giving me flashbacks :sweat:

Is this how it’s like normally? Your boss asks you to do something and you supposedly do it, don’t communicate shit and then bitch about it when they assume you haven’t done anything? If so that’s funny and my bad I guess. Maybe I’ve been doing it wrong this whole time!

So can I get an answer on that question I was asking or nah? If I said Guts deserved or wanted to be raped, is that acceptable and what’s the penalty if it’s not? You know, just so we can clarify the policy on this sort of thing and we allllllll know the boundaries of acceptable discourse. Whatever will we do? Multiple users have reported this kind of behaviour but received no response, we need some wisdom and guidance over here!

Last edited:

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I mean I don't doubt that the site was probably closed because the staff chose that was the best case independently from the latest collapse.
I dont know what you try to say. But the site didnt collapse because of moderation. You just say it because you were banned on OJ.

For everyone who is new:
OJ shut down because the holder was sick and instead of changing holders he decided to close the chapter and have OJ shut down on timer. Bogard and Panthe opened WG for the after generation. Simple as that. There was no collapse that made people immigrate to WG. It was just that people decided it wasnt worth to discuss anymore on OJ because it was on timer anyway.

So yeah your story is a fake story.

I dont know what you try to say. But the site didnt collapse because of moderation. You just say it because you were banned on OJ.

For everyone who is new:
OJ shut down because the holder was sick and instead of changing holders he decided to close the chapter and have OJ shut down on timer. Bogard and Panthe opened WG for the after generation. Simple as that. There was no collapse that made people immigrate to WG. It was just that people decided it wasnt worth to discuss anymore on OJ because it was on timer anyway.

So yeah your story is a fake story.
You are basically inflating my mouth with things I did not spell.

I did never suggest or even implicate that the site collapsed in itself causing the staff to close because of that and not other reasons, but it's true that the site was kinda collapsing in itself at the end considering how trash the moderation was acting with their illicit bans. I don't see what's to be doubtful about here.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
You are basically inflating my mouth with things I did not spell.

I did never suggest or even implicate that the site collapsed in itself causing the staff to close because of that and not other reasons, but it's true that the site was kinda collapsing in itself at the end considering how trash the moderation was acting with their illicit bans. I don't see what's to be doubtful about here.
They were strict because it went out of control for a while. And I saw it how people becane more toxic over time. It was unavoidable. No blame to mods. Its naturaly for people to become more toxic and its natural to hand out bans.

B

Ballel

Now look who’s talking with zero knowledge? You weren’t even on OJ and you’re telling me you know what killed it? By the way, the problem wasn’t over moderation, else several of my friends would not have left due to harassment from Luke and others. It was selective moderation, choosing to look the other way when disgusting things were said about gays being beheaded and ignoring actual instances of targeted harassment while spying on shipping fan clubs. So what is it? What’s the policy on rape apologia? Go on, I’m waiting. Is there going to be zero tolerance or not?
Damn, didn't know about any of this. This sounds terrible.
All I know is that they banned all the Zoro fans in the last days of the forum.

OJ shut down because the holder was sick
Is it true that the owner of OJ died tho?
I read something like this in some profile post here, I could have misunderstood tho.

Why was he banned I wonder.
But he isn’t mad cause one event, he is only ranting on one piece here, no matter what happens in the story he just dislikes one piece and want other people to hate it too, quite disturbing in a one piece Fanforum.
Mad ?
Keep dreaming

didn’t know having fun and hobbies = mad

and I am not gonna bother with a naive delusional apologist like you
so your Hobby is to hate the Hobby others? That’s pretty pathetic dude.
You enjoy:

- acting like One piss is not the most predictable shit out there with spam fourmlas … garbage one shot fights with asspuls and no strategy and extreme milking /filler

I enjoy:

- having a laugh at this Naive fandom and exposing Lolda and his one piss
I tell you this once:
This is a one piece fanforum. People (including me) are here to enjoy one piece, to have fun together, to criticize some stuff, but overall to have fun together while reading one piece.

you are a disturbance for these people, you just hate and rant on it, insult people which enjoy it, try to make one piece bad in their eyes.

so I say it friendly:
Just leave this forum.
Who is insulting who here ?

I am probably the most insulted person in this fourm.

so I can’t say what I don’t like about one piece… how about people like @KINGKONGGUN15 that say that every chapter is amazing or people like @Emperor That insult those who criticize one piece with the most disturbing insults ?

get off me already.
I am here to express my view about one piece weather it’s pleases you or not.

or is this another Reddit ?
you are not here to „express your view“, you are here for „ having a laugh at this Naive fandom and exposing Lolda and his one piss“.

I repeat myself, this is a community of fans. Some more, some less, but people which are here to enjoy one piece. You don’t, so you don’t have a Place here. You can rant about one piece as much as you want and disliking it is totally fine, but this is not the platform for that. And I don’t tolerate you being here just to laugh at people and claim how stupid they are to enjoy one piece.

So, let’s repeat myself again, a bit more direct:

Leave for good by yourself, or get gone by me.
So all my good threads criticizing one piece are now thrown out of the window ?

If you don’t like me ignore me. I am not insulting people here but only criticizing one piece, in fact I am the one being insulted as stated before.
We differ heavily what a „good“ thread is. Critics were always welcome, like @DynaMight , but I don’t tolerate someone just being here to laugh at people and claim how stupid they are.

so I Tell this one last time:
Go for good or get gone. Look for another page where this behavior is welcome.
I like to see fans disappointed because they thought oda will change his extremely predictable story and spam fourmlas.

if you still want to ban me go ahead then. perhaps I might focus more on my career lmao

Really? He was banned by that? This is the level of moderators/admins of this forum?

Can someone give me the rules that he broke to be banned? Because by that talk I don't see any reason he should be banned. If"if you want to ban me go ahead" is the reason that would make the one who banned him a child for acting like that.