General Chat

Banchi

yawn-together
Ohhh what are you referring to in particular?
I've never done a mafia game but knew of them when I frequented forums years ago so I got curious. The first few interactions were great with a plethora of open arms likely to lure you in, but following that, as it sets in, it becomes much more pertinent that it's a hive mind hierarchy where being new and new to the game damns you from even attempting conversation. It's honestly killing the appeal of not only in any interest in the game now, but really the forum as a whole. That's why I simply couldn't agree with how you feel this forum is addicting even in the slightest. I might not even be on much longer.

I see! I think it's really a matter of subjectivity. I also met many users who didn't find it so compelling and fancy, others the opposite. I think both positions are legit. :)

Zemmi

GodMommie
I've never done a mafia game but knew of them when I frequented forums years ago so I got curious. The first few interactions were great with a plethora of open arms likely to lure you in, but following that, as it sets in, it becomes much more pertinent that it's a hive mind hierarchy where being new and new to the game damns you from even attempting conversation. It's honestly killing the appeal of not only in any interest in the game now, but really the forum as a whole. That's why I simply couldn't agree with how you feel this forum is addicting even in the slightest. I might not even be on much longer.
I think you have read us wrong :josad:

Sorry if we made you feel like that.

Everytime I started playing mafia on a new forum I had the exact same feeling. When I first joined and started playing here I even had the idea in my head, even though I have been playing for several years and with quite a few people who were already here. I think it is a matter of you getting to know everyone and everyone getting to know you. Like a first day of a new school.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
The last game I played that wasn’t Pokémon, Guitar Hero, or any installment in the Batman: Arkham series was an original Xbox exclusive called Kung Fu Chaos…I haven’t ever met anyone else who’s heard of that game, but here I am, mentioning it once again in the vain hopes that someone else can verify that it actually existed and I’m not as insane as I think :pepemy:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
The last game I played that wasn’t Pokémon, Guitar Hero, or any installment in the Batman: Arkham series was an original Xbox exclusive called Kung Fu Chaos…I haven’t ever met anyone else who’s heard of that game, but here I am, mentioning it once again in the vain hopes that someone else can verify that it actually existed and I’m not as insane as I think :pepemy:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kung_Fu_Chaos wikipedia always knows!

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Fair enough, I have just never heard any actual person react in the affirmative when I say the title. It was a relatively basic and straightforward fighting/puzzle game, nothing special at all…but I played it so hard back in the day, I got the old Red Ring of Death after playing nothing but KFC for six straight months :neesama:

B

Ballel

Fair enough, I have just never heard any actual person react in the affirmative when I say the title. It was a relatively basic and straightforward fighting/puzzle game, nothing special at all…but I played it so hard back in the day, I got the old Red Ring of Death after playing nothing but KFC for six straight months :neesama:
I just thought that's an obscure grammatical case

Banchi

yawn-together
I think you have read us wrong :josad:

Sorry if we made you feel like that.

Everytime I started playing mafia on a new forum I had the exact same feeling. When I first joined and started playing here I even had the idea in my head, even though I have been playing for several years and with quite a few people who were already here. I think it is a matter of you getting to know everyone and everyone getting to know you. Like a first day of a new school.
Maybe, but its rather difficult when you're shunned because you talk more than just solely one thing. Honestly even if I had experience and have been playing for years I would still talk about other stuff regardless. The fact that gets you outted doesn't sit well with me.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Maybe, but its rather difficult when you're shunned because you talk more than just solely one thing. Honestly even if I had experience and have been playing for years I would still talk about other stuff regardless. The fact that gets you outted doesn't sit well with me.
The reason we usually only talk about mafia there is because it is kinda off topic if we do. We might make a couple of posts that have nothing to do with games ect but technically we really shouldn't be.

This thread here is for general chat and that one is for Gen Mafia chat.

So even when we are goofing and playing around in there it's usally always about mafia or games or something currently happening in the section.

Banchi

yawn-together
The reason we usually only talk about mafia there is because it is kinda off topic if we do. We might make a couple of posts that have nothing to do with games ect but technically we really shouldn't be.

This thread here is for general chat and that one is for Gen Mafia chat.

So even when we are goofing and playing around in there it's usally always about mafia or games or something currently happening in the section.
Yeah true, but I wouldn't blatantly ignore someone that isn't.