General Chat

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
You know, this post gave me an important realization. I now realize that this is a massive waste of time. When you started talking about what Carrot fans have had to "endure" as if Carrot vs Yamato is a major political issue that people are legitimately suffering from, I laughed at first. But then I realized that I'm here debating it with you.

What the fuck? There's real life issues I could be helping with. I could be spending time on a cause that matters instead of participating in fucking one piece fandom war.

I could have spent the time I wasted arguing with you today learning Portuguese for my Brazillian fiance or working on wedding plans. I spent more energy on this today than I did on actually enjoying myself. Why? Who gives a fuck?

I'm deleting my account and focusing on real life.
@Jew D. Boy @Ravagerblade @JoSeungHun7335 @Staticshadic @Kai. Do @jordin @thedarkdragon11 @Van @RobinsFeet @Paperchampion23 @Queek Hea D Taker @TEACH D TEACH @This_Guy @Dr_Professor83 @Shift @Davidsuxx @jmena

I hope I can keep in touch with ya'll over discord. I go by the same name there, so hit me up.

I'll stick around long enough to say goodbyes, but I'll probably delete it fully on Monday or so.

@CarrotForNakama my parting advice to you is to use your passion for something that matters. You clearly care a lot, and you never give up even when everyone is against you, and those are great traits, but you're squandering them here, crusading for the cause of a fanbase for a fictional character. You hate toxicity? Fight it in real life. Make a difference for a cause that needs it. Battle people who are doing real harm in the world, not people who are obnoxious toward fans of your favorite One Piece character. Put your potential to good use.
You’ll definitely be missed, but you know I understand and respect this decision…this is as fruitless as a discussion gets, wanting to focus on what’s really important is always the right choice :endthis::cheers::feelscryingman:

I've made a thread about this, and the hate toward Carrot is much more than just about some insult. It's the worst of our community. I'm fighting so much against it because I think we need to be better as a whole. Because through the hate toward Carrot, what do we have:

- The development of Toxic masculinity against a character for no reason other than because she is being "cute".
- The outright hate toward the furry community.
- The insult against fans and some cyberbullying on top of that.

And all of this start with little community like this forum.

So no, we are not really talking about great real life problems here, but.. yes a bit tho.

This is really a nice thing to say. Have a good life ! :sweat:
I gotta be honest, I still think your Carrot campain is a waste even if toxicity is a real problem because you're mostly just arguing that she'll be the next nakama. I would urge you one last time to refocus and use your passion to fight injustice instead of argue with people on the internet. But you do you.

I wish you the best in your future endeavors, regardless of any beef over Carrot vs Yamato. That shit doesn't really matter, I still value you as a person. Same for anyone who fights over One Piece. It's just a manga and we're all fans of it. There's more to life.

I gotta be honest, I still think your Carrot campain is a waste even if toxicity is a real problem because you're mostly just arguing that she'll be the next nakama. I would urge you one last time to refocus and use your passion to fight injustice instead of argue with people on the internet. But you do you.

I wish you the best in your future endeavors, regardless of any beef over Carrot vs Yamato. That shit doesn't really matter, I still value you as a person. Same for anyone who fights over One Piece. It's just a manga and we're all fans of it. There's more to life.
Same :)

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
You know, this post gave me an important realization. I now realize that this is a massive waste of time. When you started talking about what Carrot fans have had to "endure" as if Carrot vs Yamato is a major political issue that people are legitimately suffering from, I laughed at first. But then I realized that I'm here debating it with you.

What the fuck? There's real life issues I could be helping with. I could be spending time on a cause that matters instead of participating in fucking one piece fandom war.

I could have spent the time I wasted arguing with you today learning Portuguese for my Brazillian fiance or working on wedding plans. I spent more energy on this today than I did on actually enjoying myself. Why? Who gives a fuck?

@Jew D. Boy @Ravagerblade @JoSeungHun7335 @Staticshadic @Kai. Do @jordin @thedarkdragon11 @Van @RobinsFeet @Paperchampion23 @Queek Hea D Taker @TEACH D TEACH @This_Guy @Dr_Professor83 @Shift @Davidsuxx @jmena

I hope I can keep in touch with ya'll over discord. I go by the same name there, so hit me up.

I'll stick around long enough to say goodbyes, but I'll probably delete it fully on Monday or so.

@CarrotForNakama my parting advice to you is to use your passion for something that matters. You clearly care a lot, and you never give up even when everyone is against you, and those are great traits, but you're squandering them here, crusading for the cause of a fanbase for a fictional character. You hate toxicity? Fight it in real life. Make a difference for a cause that needs it. Battle people who are doing real harm in the world, not people who are obnoxious toward fans of your favorite One Piece character. Put your potential to good use.
Holy shit... I leave for a couple of hours and I come back and see that you're leaving... :crazwhat:

I respect the decision, it's always best to pull back from something when you feel like it's affecting your personal life negatively.

It's sad to see you go though as you're part of the reason I came to WorstGen in the first place (due to your patience towards certain arguments), not only that but you also gave me insight on a topic that I was having trouble wrapping my head around (Carrot's future). I know we didn't really get to interact that much, but it was still a pleasure to talk to you and get your side of certain topics.
:pepecry:

Goodbye and good luck with that wedding! I hope you have a wonderful life!
:cheers:

Thank you for reaching out to me all this time. Part of the reason I don't come around much is that I'm burnt out on arguing, there's just not much for me to say lately. It has given me time to focus elsewhere in my life that I've appreciated, and I hope it'll help you as well. Take care.

Hope you're fine mate!!!
Was great to argue with you!

I dont know you, but I have respect for you because you had so much patience against all that delusion, arrogance and toxic behavior. You are right, arguing and spending your precious time with so much delusion just makes zero sense. Its all wasted time and we have only this one life.

So to be clear, here's the step-by-step process:

1) Antagonize people by calling them stupid and purposefully twisting/gaslighting their arguments to get them annoyed.

2) Said people respond not so nicely about you and/or Carrot then in your head, it gives you the right to be toxic back to them.

3) After some exchanges, you then play the victim card and pretend to be innocent through it all so you can get them banned?

Is it allowed for people to be aiming to get others banned like this on top of being blatant about it?
I knew I wasn't crazy to think it was wild for someone to admit he's here to get people mad then banned. It's finally over. This thread can now breathe.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I knew I wasn't crazy to think it was wild for someone to admit he's here to get people mad then banned. It's finally over. This thread can now breathe.

Damn, so not only is Sigran leaving but CarrotForNakama got beaned as well.

I'm not surprised honestly, during the time I was lurking back in October till now after I joined he definitely caused a lot of the longer mud slinging arguments I've seen in this thread. The fact that his last argument got to the point where it actively made a user leave the forum made it clear he was done for.

It feels like the end of an era, but it's for the best because he was a guy who absolutley refused to take the L on even the smallest of topics. And the fact that he admitted that part of the reason he was doing it was to get people beaned honestly makes me kinda glad he's gone now. Not only was he creating a toxic environment, but he actively hurt Carrot's reputation during his "crusade." Correct me if I'm wrong about this though.

Now all that's left in terms of major Carrot fans are Dizzy, Shift, and myself.
:usoprice:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness

1) Antagonize people by calling them stupid and purposefully twisting/gaslighting their arguments to get them annoyed.

2) Said people respond not so nicely about you and/or Carrot then in your head, it gives you the right to be toxic back to them.

3) After some exchanges, you then play the victim card and pretend to be innocent through it all so you can get them banned?

Is it allowed for people to be aiming to get others banned like this on top of being blatant about it?
Of course it isn't allowed and you'd be surprised how many people attempt this. It's always the people on a high horse too.

It's alright to have different views and opinions but make them get banned? sounds like this c4n person is a POS person imo