General Chat

I saw a girl yesterday on the bus and I fell instantly. Still thinking about her lol. Didn't ask out idk why... lol it's a but weird and random anyway right? Although I do have the balls for it lol... she was with a friend tho. When will I ever have my long term relationship? I posted my pic I don't look that bad and I'm becoming mentally sane! Geez...

I saw a girl yesterday on the bus and I fell instantly. Still thinking about her lol. Didn't ask out idk why... lol it's a but weird and random anyway right? Although I do have the balls for it lol... she was with a friend tho. When will I ever have my long term relationship? I posted my pic I don't look that bad and I'm becoming mentally sane! Geez...
You could've have taken a shot, but I think you have a likelier probability of success in a more social setting than walking up to someone when they're on the bus with their friend.

If you want to have sex with her, then take your chance. It may not work to your favor, but sex is the only thing you could realistically want with someone that you only know through seeing them on a bus.

are you one of those "nice guys"??

are you one of those "nice guys"??
Nice guy as in a retardedly nice guy? Nah. But I see no reason why I should be a bitter cunt either tho. I am quite friendly in most scenarios! And I feel good about it.

You could've have taken a shot, but I think you have a likelier probability of success in a more social setting than walking up to someone when they're on the bus with their friend.

If you want to have sex with her, then take your chance. It may not work to your favor, but sex is the only thing you could realistically want with someone that you only know through seeing them on a bus.
Well yh sex lol. I had so little energy yesterday, and wasn't even shaved either. Had it been today I'd have gone for it. When I like someone physically I also develop "feelings" instantly LOL. Idk how that is called....

Have you ever approached someone in a situation like the one I described?

Nice guy as in a retardedly nice guy? Nah. But I see no reason why I should be a bitter cunt either tho. I am quite friendly in most scenarios! And I feel good about it.
I meant those internet "nice guys" who say shit like "i would treat her like a queen and tell her I love her every second of every day." The kind of delusiol of grandeur when it comes to their personalities, commonly found on reddit.