General Chat

Nice guy as in a retardedly nice guy? Nah. But I see no reason why I should be a bitter cunt either tho. I am quite friendly in most scenarios! And I feel good about it.

Well yh sex lol. I had so little energy yesterday, and wasn't even shaved either. Had it been today I'd have gone for it. When I like someone physically I also develop "feelings" instantly LOL. Idk how that is called....

Have you ever approached someone in a situation like the one I described?
My husband approached me as I was reading a book in a library. He was nervous, and he tried to talk to me about the book I was reading.

You won't know how you'll meet your loved one. Some men that I know have approached at their jobs (I'm a lawyer, and men have approached their clients or client's family members), during class, immediately after someone's break up, etc.

My husband approached me as I was reading a book in a library. He was nervous, and he tried to talk to me about the book I was reading.

You won't know how you'll meet your loved one. Some men that I know have approached at their jobs (I'm a lawyer, and men have approached their clients or client's family members), during class, immediately after someone's break up, etc.
WOAH! Thats incredible lol
Post automatically merged:

I meant those internet "nice guys" who say shit like "i would treat her like a queen and tell her I love her every second of every day." The kind of delusiol of grandeur when it comes to their personalities, commonly found on reddit.
I would certainly fuck her all night LOL. Im a hopeless romántic but I know how to behave with said person...
Post automatically merged:

You really motovated me i Need to start approaching. No more missed opportinties

WOAH! Thats incredible lol
Incredible in what sense? Listen, you only need one person to say "yes." I would never suggest hit on your client or her sister. I wouldn't suggest hitting on your (college) student. Maybe to your classmate in class. Well, no "maybe" but yes. You should take opportunities but be mindful of the other person when taking them. Sometimes you don't ask someone for anything unless you're just simply amazing.

I don't think he went over 10-15
I wonder if he was at least smart enough to make proper dupes therefore making sure a VPN connection was properly set and that his connection wasn't conflicting but he was caught so I bet not.

Level 9000 NW will become a master of VPN tunneling technology.

Not even the USA governments will be able to track him.