General Chat

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Good thing I don't have this problem with my university being online :josad:
THO I had one lecture online at 10am, maybe because of that my brain said "nah bro keep sleeping". Now when I think about it if I had a bucket of ice over my pillow and it would spill on my head in the time when the alarm would yell at me.... I might be still asleep fleetwat

THO I had one lecture online at 10am, maybe because of that my brain said "nah bro keep sleeping". Now when I think about it if I had a bucket of ice over my pillow and it would spill on my head in the time when the alarm would yell at me.... I might be still asleep fleetwat
If I had to set an alarm I would make sure to always remember to do so and also set it as loud as possible.

Rottkins

If I had to set an alarm I would make sure to always remember to do so and also set it as loud as possible.
True, I do that too but not without a reason people call me a rock when I am sleeping at someone's house. There can be the end of the world and I will still sleep

Rottkins

Goooooood mornin'! I just woke up, don't have a mental breakdance and I might be really productive today???? That's weird but tho I will finally eat a normal breakfast instead of waiting for a dinner or eat a hot dog from our 7/11 kinda shop called literally "froggy" :pepehands: life is yet fabulous

B

Ballel

In a German forum, someone wrote that he doesn't want Yamato to join the Straw Hat Pirates because he's afraid she'll walk around the ship half-naked or completely naked because Oden danced half-naked.
:gokulaugh:
:seriously:
Peace time issues.
I couldn't give a damn about one piece character decisions right now.