General Chat

J

Joygirl1

Being aware of it is one thing but we can´t live in a constant state of fear and panic. The last two years I got discriminated very badly and I will never forget what the government has done to me and the other unvaccinated people...

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Being aware of it is one thing but we can´t live in a constant state of fear and panic. The last two years I got discriminated very badly and I will never forget what the government has done to me and the other unvaccinated people...
you didn't vaccinated yourself? why?

J

Joygirl1

you didn't vaccinated yourself? why?
I have my reasons. Heard of people dying because of sudden heart attacks and other bad things after they got vaccinated.
It´s my own life, my own health and my own decisions. Government discriminating us unvaccinated people with "2G" (only vaccinated or recovered people being allowed to enter restaurants, discos, shops, cinemas etc.) is nothing else than an unforgivable crime in my eyes!

B

Ballel

I have my reasons. Heard of people dying because of sudden heart attacks and other bad things after they got vaccinated.
It´s my own life, my own health and my own decisions. Government discriminating us unvaccinated people with "2G" (only vaccinated or recovered people being allowed to enter restaurants, discos, shops, cinemas etc.) is nothing else than an unforgivable crime in my eyes!
The pandemic restrictions could have been handled way better. They messed up in some regards, overregulated one thing and been too lax with another.
I'm not vaccinated either. The doctor refused to give me my desired allergy test.
So, unless it will be 100% necessary at some point, I won't get the vaccine.
Which is sad, because I'm not generally against it.

There has been an increase in heart attacks amongst youngsters yeah. I didn't dig too much but scientists suggest it's much more the Covid infection itself increasing the risk of such sudden heart attacks rather than the vaccine effects.