General Chat

You implicate that people don"t have the mental capacity of underdansing you all the time
No. In fact the reason I used the word "pidgeon" had nothing to do with comparing your intellectual capacities.

You may know the say "don't play chest with pidgeon, they will not play, they will only walk on your play and destroy the game" that's what I was refering to. You didn't once listen to my argument you only cared about destroying them.

But it was indeed out of line and for that I'm sorry.

No. In fact the reason I used the word "pidgeon" had nothing to do with comparing your intellectual capacities.

You may know the say "don't play chest with pidgeon, they will not play, they will only walk on your play and destroy the game" that's what I was refering to. You didn't once listen to my argument you only cared about destroying them.

But it was indeed out of line and for that I'm sorry.
:cheers::pepapoo:

Life can hit badly sometimes :josad:
Say it loud bro. What happened to you?
Post automatically merged:

----

For those who remember my dating thread. There was part 2 which ended up in a ridiculous tragedy. Perhaps I make a thread later on. I need to vent. But it's so fucking humiliating i never been this humiliated in my life lol.

Last edited:
Say it loud bro. What happened to you?
Post automatically merged:

----

For those who remember my dating thread. There was part 2 which ended up in a ridiculous tragedy. Perhaps I make a thread later on. I need to vent. But it's so fucking humiliating i never been this humiliated in my life lol.
ZKK didn't happen because of Loda :josad: