General Chat

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
Don’t bother. These people can’t stop hating themselves, never mind putting a stop to projecting that on others.

Report the posters and move on. If mods don’t action blatant hate speech and transphobia, this community isn’t worth being a part of. If you want, you can also simply inform the web host they’re hosting a forum that accepts hate speech.
You really want to take down one big forum because this lol

B

Ballel

I’ll try again, since mods deleted my last response.

It’s not what I want. It’s what I want *if* the mods/administration decides it’s acceptable.

It’s not a particularly nuanced position.
Oh damn.
I missed that whole shit

@Charlotte Horchata you're a good guy.
I haven't talked much with you but I wish you all the best in your life.

Don't mind these trash individuals. They also support and condone any genocide that is not the Holocaust.

There's good people and bad people on this forum. Just like irl

Oh damn.
I missed that whole shit

@Charlotte Horchata you're a good guy.
I haven't talked much with you but I wish you all the best in your life.

Don't mind these trash individuals. They also support and condone any genocide that is not the Holocaust.

There's good people and bad people on this forum. Just like irl
Not a good look for this forum permanent bans weren't doled out. Websites garner certain reputations quick and spend their remaining days trying to lose it or lean in.

B

Ballel

Once a site or particular community is labelled a thing, it's not easy to lose that stigma and often the backlash just leads to a doubling down of the behaviour that incited it, and the community really goes to shit.
Reddit already talks shit about wg
And WG talks shit about reddit
Lol