General Chat

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I’m not gonna lie, man...other than the ass-backwards politics, I really loved growing up where I did and enjoy every return trip, sparingly though they’ve become. Birmingham is a hell of a city, little more progressive ideologically AND culturally than a lot of places in the South; Montgomery’s not too bad, Huntsville has a rad air and space museum, and pretty much anywhere that isn’t Mobile has at least one redeeming quality/attraction.

Also, your bit about enjoying the night sky was oddly poetic, nice work :akaman:

H

Homelander

I’m not gonna lie, man...other than the ass-backwards politics, I really loved growing up where I did and enjoy every return trip, sparingly though they’ve become. Birmingham is a hell of a city, little more progressive ideologically AND culturally than a lot of places in the South; Montgomery’s not too bad, Huntsville has a rad air and space museum, and pretty much anywhere that isn’t Mobile has at least one redeeming quality/attraction.

Also, your bit about enjoying the night sky was oddly poetic, nice work :akaman:
My cousin studies in University of Alabama she did travel to Huntsville week before lockdown , I d say Alabama have decent people compared to people in Virginia . ;)

I wish i can be so poetic lmao .

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
My cousin studies in University of Alabama she did travel to Huntsville week before lockdown , I d say Alabama have decent people compared to people in Virginia . ;)

I wish i can be so poetic lmao .
Roll Tide!! If you’d said she went to Auburn, I was gonna lose my shit, but I’m glad the Homelander family has more than just one outstanding human :sabogood: