General Chat

All around Djoko is the most efficient but Federer is an artist, we may get a better player than Djoko but no one will have Roger’s touch.
I would always see Federer as Michael Jordan of tennis.

Where as Nadal and Djokavic are like LeBaron James.
Post automatically merged:

Thing is it's gonna be hard to argue with the results when it's all said and done. Djokovic is simply too consistent. He's a robot.

Tennis fans will never admit it, but Djokovic might just be the goat.
I guess Djokavic is treated same way by tennis fans as LeBron is treated by Basket Ball fans.

Not sure if I'd call LeBron consistent tho

Thing is it's gonna be hard to argue with the results when it's all said and done. Djokovic is simply too consistent. He's a robot.

Tennis fans will never admit it, but Djokovic might just be the goat.
Yeah he’s definitely the best, if you watched football back in the days it’s like comparing Ronaldinho with Cristiano, the latter has insane numbers and is stylish in his own way, but Ronaldinho was just pure magic.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I would always see Federer as Michael Jordan of tennis.

Where as Nadal and Djokavic are like LeBaron James.
It's actually unprecedented. There's no comparison for this in sports. We got to witness 3 Micheal Jordans play against each other at the same time in their primes.

If even one of them is missing from the equation you're looking at like a 30 grand slam split. If 2 were missing can you imagine how many grand slams one of them would have?

All 3 blew past all the old records while stealing from each other. We can never take that for granted.

Yeah he’s definitely the best, if you watched football back in the days it’s like comparing Ronaldinho with Cristiano, the latter has insane numbers and is stylish in his own way, but Ronaldinho was just pure magic.
Yea though that's kinda disrespectful to Federer I get the analogy lol.

It's actually unprecedented. There's no comparison for this in sports. We got to witness 3 Micheal Jordans play against each other at the same time in their primes.

If even one of them is missing from the equation you're looking at like a 30 grand slam split. If 2 were missing can you imagine how many grand slams one of them would have?

All 3 blew past all the old records while stealing from each other. We can never take that for granted.

Well I mean yeah its not some anime with drawn out parallels 😅

I really wanted Kyrgious to win the Wimbeldon tho

Used to be a big fan but quit around 5 years ago, passionate football is dead
I definitely think Basket ball is more fun to watch than soccer

Ronaldinho and Christiano comparison is definitely underselling the fuck outta Federer tho @SakazOuki

I don't even follow soccer but I know Ronaldo is far more accomplished player

But doesn't Federer still have most grand slams out of the three??

Ronaldinho and Christiano comparison is definitely underselling the fuck outta Federer tho @SakazOuki

I don't even follow soccer but I know Ronaldo is far more accomplished player

But doesn't Federer still have most grand slams out of the three??
It is an understatement simply because Ronaldinho resorted to drugs and clubbing at some point, but during his prime he was untouchable with the ball. Maybe Zidane is a better resemblance @ZenZu

Exactly the same thing happened with me. One handed just felt much better for generating power ontop of the mixups you can throw out. The tradeoff traditionally is consistency.

Also Kyrgios is funny af, a lot of the tennis community hates the guy for being "classless" but that makes me like him even more. He's a natural.
I am a fan of Kyrgios' play as well. He serves and returns so good. It is just so funny that he can throw away a match on a whim. It is crazy:milaugh:

It’s certainly better than a guy who thinks he discovered fire when he thought Doflamingo > Cracker
:milaugh::milaugh:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Yeah, I think it's about time to give him that title...

Although I feel like no one will ever be as influential as Federer
Yeah I think he deserves it. He's like a machine, I have no doubts that at his peak no one can beat him. It's like playing against a wall. The numbers and results are clear. I am completely certain that when he retires he will have the most Grand Slams, and tbh if not for the vaccine incidents, Djokovic would have at least been tied with Nadal as of now. He has the most Masters 1000, and the only player in history to achieve the Career Golden Masters, and my man did it twice. Better h2h against both Roger and Nadal. Dominant on all surfaces. Most weeks at N1. Most year-end No. 1 rankings. It becomes impossible to argue against it. Which is why I've noticed many Roger fans and Roger himself started saying how it's the beauty of the game that matters lol.

I'll be honest, I don't like Federer, I respect what he did and his greatness though. One of the all time best players. But I also believe he got lucky. When he started most of the best players were already nearing 30, and soon when they retired he had no real rivals left. He played with guys like Roddick and Safin, who while being good players are no where near great lol. In the last 12 years, Roger won only 5 GS lol. Djokovic won like 20 in the same period.

My favorite coworker is quitting. It was so easy to work with him but I should have known when he mentioned taking grad school coursesn in his free time. Damn, more responsiblity for me. I was going to switch companies too in a year. I keep forgetting, if I'm thinking they're thinking it too.