General Chat

I mean ya mans has spent legitimately a decade trying to argue with people around tha world(vast majority don’t care) that tha strongest swordsman alive isn’t tha strongest swordsman alive. He’s either a child or a danger to society
Says ''the real danger to society'' instead of talking about One Piece talks about me more:

Y'all have no reason to be on this man's dick like that..
:suresure::suresure:

Because just like I exposed Lee's and Shiroyru's lies before, I also exposed Jiihad lying about Kyros blitzing Diamante (lied for Zolo wank purposes) and also exposed him when he said dumb things like ''WB is a planet buster'', I guess he is forever remain butthurt about me. I never care about this troll but whenever the butthurt crew Lee and ZKKboys shows up he also shows his butthurt.

You can’t even keep track of your fake accounts, posting from your main thinking you’re logged into an alt, how am I supposed to know where your alts are? Lol

Just tag your owner @Erkan12 and have him beg the rest of his subordinates to come spam like your comments lol. You’ll forget about this in no time, I promise.
You can’t even keep track of your fake accounts, posting from your main thinking you’re logged into an alt, how am I supposed to know where your alts are? Lol
Baseless comment because you are simply basing yourself on a misinterpretation, I mean I know your forte is making hypothetical arguments, but that? That's wild, falling for my little games with your mouth open huh?!
Do you need to validate your point by telling me where Sasaki Kojiro's ALT account is, what account is that other than this one, which I use to comment in the waiting room?

Just tag your owner @Erkan12 and have him beg the rest of his subordinates to come spam like your comments lol. You’ll forget about this in no time, I promise.
I have no idea what you're saying? "Spam the rest of your comments", LMAO. This never happened. You need to prove that they happened, could you send me proof?

Says ''the real danger to society'' instead of talking about One Piece talks about me more:

:suresure::suresure:

Because just like I exposed Lee's and Shiroyru's lies before, I also exposed Jiihad lying about Kyros blitzing Diamante (lied for Zolo wank purposes) and also exposed him when he said dumb things like ''WB is a planet buster'', I guess he is forever remain butthurt about me. I never care about this troll but whenever the butthurt crew Lee and ZKKboys shows up he also shows his butthurt.
Can I see the group chats though?
Are they as good as the AdmiraL wankers are saying?

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I hope the: @Gorosei Lee Hung , be aware that spreading slander is prohibited, and he is defaming me here by claiming that I have an ALT account.

Let's hope you prove it, I mean let's wait for the moderators to prove it, because you can't prove anything. LMAO
Calm down my man.

“Slander” implies damage to your credibility, but you never had any credibility so you have nothing to worry about
:sweat:

I hope the: @Gorosei Lee Hung , be aware that spreading slander is prohibited, and he is defaming me here by claiming that I have an ALT account.

Let's hope you prove it, I mean let's wait for the moderators to prove it, because you can't prove anything. LMAO
Didn't Lee want you to get banned for lying?

@TheAncientCenturion whats the current situation about Lee's and Shiroyru's lies? :suresure:

Calm down my man.

“Slander” implies damage to your credibility, but you never had any credibility so you have nothing to worry about
:sweat:
Ok, now we talk about credibility when you claim that X has an Alt without having any proof?
It's fine to monitor me 24/7 in order to get something to use against me in some way, but come on, falling for a little game of mine is ridiculous. LMAO.

I'll wait for the evidence on your claims ok? It is very likely that I will die of old age but I will not see them yet.

Your credibility is equal to Sakazuki's here below 0. :gouno:

Stop beefing and gossiping you arent teenage girls, put your energy into out powerscaling each other
:endthis:
Thats what I said,
I mean look at this shit
I’m talking about Erkan constantly linking his threads and posts so that he can farm likes from other Yonko fans lol
So now liking something means = can farm likes :suresure: What is this guy's mental state just because got kicked out?

I guess @Warchief Sanji D Goat should be punished for liking every single thing he sees. While we can't even like the things we actually like.

Shiroyru and Lee confirmed for keep lying again and again, if Sasaki got banned for lying same thing should happen to these trolls, who derails threads with gossipping. There is something called PM, we don't need this shit on public.