General Chat

Funny thing there is no shipping wars like other fanbase took seriously .
Kinda died with Orojackson xD It just never started back up properly after that xD

But damn was it glorious xD
Post automatically merged:

TB man lol, I been having fun. Thought Beerbottle's been MIA..not sure what happened to him. He said he was sick I think once and we haven't heard from him since last year December
Just so people don't get the wrong idea xD
I ain't sick... Well, not physically xD :p

Though I have sleep apnea which for a while has made me more exhausted than I'm used to :D

Hogwarts Legacy looks super nice.
It currently has some slight performance problems, hopefully, the upcoming patch irons those out
It's not anything major like the Cyberpunk problems were, but it is a little annoying

Their bickering is pretty common at this point, a solid 4.
How much shit do you have to deal with for this to only be a solid 4? xD

Read almost 20 pages of nonsense now xD Thank you all for entertaining me for a while xD

Last edited:
G

Gorosei Informer

Who needs enemies with "friends" like him right? Guy wont shut up about me either, obsessed with me and constantly insulting/slandering me, even after being threatened with a ban and having posts removed. Its fucking exhausting. He acts like I commited a war crime against him.

I did lash out at him too as you guys saw on here ofc and in private too because he really snapped and hurt me too but you know, only I am the bad guy here, only I'm at fault and he can do no wrong, is innocent, self righteous and the victim and void of any charges/accusations etc (in his eyes I mean, speaking only form his perspective and attitude). I regret what I said to him but everytime he makes a dig at me, I regret it a little less too.
I've never met someone so hateful, petty and obsessive aside from my neighbour, I wonder if its him or they are related? People like him are why I became so angry/hostile on here too and I wish I had just ignored him and never retailiated and let it escalate the way it did.

:gokulaugh::milaugh:

I don't want to stir up shit with him again, but he won't stop making comments about me on here, won't stop attacking me/putting me down and even kept posting on my profile too. I am fucking sick of his behaviour. I've seen him going after users on here lately too and causing some upset there too.
Unlike him too blatantly, I've shown remorse/humility/regret for what I said about him and how I acted and a certain mod can vouch for that as per our private discussion and my warning from them over my equally toxic behaviour too. At least I can admit I'm not innocent and partially toxic at least too.

I suspected he wouldn't be able to resist mentioning me here either. I expected some "anonymous" hate mail in the Valentines Event too and Choppers comment on their latest post certainly got me thinking about that...

If he doesn't stop, I will be speaking to the staff about it too, he can call me a snitch, backstabber or whatever he comes up with next or evenm apparently an "attention whore with a God complex" all he likes but I'd call him a walking contradiction and master of projection too. His post which got removed also accused me of milking Jmenas death and yet I'm the bad one here? The dude seriously has issues and doesn't realise people have some things called empathy, regret, heartbreak and that people can truly care for others and be upset by their death. Jmena was getting HOUNDED on here for weeks too and as I keep reiterating, he confided me in private one time about the harassment and opened up a lot and since then, I've felt I've let him down and failed him because of what happened to him and my lack of support since then.
I'm tired of repeating myself on this but he won't shut up about it.

Fuck man at this rate, I may as well call myself Julius Caesar and him Brutus or Cassisus.

Thank god for the ignore button anyway.

For what its worth too, I dont keep "joking" about wanting to assault people on here either, about how they should get "their faces punched in", slapped, teeth knocked out or whatever. It stops being a joke too when it becomes a habit too. No mentally healthy person does that, at least far as I'm aware. Major anger issues at work. And trust me I know anger issues, I just never let mine resort to violence and I've held that my entire life, even when someone tried to and almost killed me too. Although I bet Tesla would cheer that person on too for trying and say its a shame they didn't succeed either. And then say he was "just joking" too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who needs enemies with "friends" like him right? Guy wont shut up about me either, obsessed with me and constantly insulting/slandering me, even after being threatened with a ban and having posts removed. Its fucking exhausting. He acts like I commited a war crime against him.

I did lash out at him too as you guys saw on here ofc and in private too because he really snapped and hurt me too but you know, only I am the bad guy here, only I'm at fault and he can do no wrong, is innocent, self righteous and the victim and void of any charges/accusations etc. I regret what I said to him but everytime he makes a dig at me, I regret it a little less too.
I've never met someone so hateful, petty and obsessive aside from my neighbour, I wonder if its him or they are related? People like him are why I became so angry/hostile on here too and I wish I had just ignored him and never retailiated and let it escalate the way it did.

I don't want to stir up shit with him again, but he won't stop making comments about me on here, won't stop attacking me/putting me down and even kept posting on my profile too. I am fucking sick of his behaviour. I've seen him going after users on here lately too and causing some upset there too.
Unlike him too blatantly, I've shown remorse/humility/regret for what I said about him and how I acted and a certain mod can vouch for that as per our private discussion and my warning from them over my equally toxic behaviour too. At least I can admit I'm not innocent and partially toxic at least too.

I suspected he wouldn't be able to resist mentioning me here either. I expected some "anonymous" hate mail in the Valentines Event too and Choppers comment on their latest post certainly got me thinking about that...

If he doesn't stop, I will be speaking to the staff about it too, he can call me a snitch, backstabber or whatever he comes up with next or evenm apparently an "attention whore with a God complex" all he likes but I'd call him a walking contradiction and master of projection too. His post which got removed also accused me of milking Jmenas death and yet I'm the bad one here? The dude seriously has issues and doesn't realise people have some things called empathy, regret, heartbreak and that people can truly care for others and be upset by their death. Jmena was getting HOUNDED on here for weeks too and as I keep reiterating, he confided me in private one time about the harassment and opened up a lot and since then, I've felt I've let him down and failed him because of what happened to him and my lack of support since then.

Fuck man at this rate, I may as well call myself Julius Caesar and him Brutus or Cassisus.

"On a small beak for now"
Two days later:
Anyway, back on topic. I don't wanna get banned for arguing with the peanut gallery.
I haven’t interacted with him enough to have an opinion, but his name does seem to keep popping up in this thread :kawak:
I don't hate him that much but he's kind of feeling him self for someone who makes and steals elementary shitposts.

I did lash out at him too as you guys saw on here ofc and in private too because he really snapped and hurt me too but you know, only I am the bad guy here, only I'm at fault and he can do no wrong, is innocent, self righteous and the victim and void of any charges/accusations etc (in his eyes I mean, speaking only form his perspective and attitude). I regret what I said to him but everytime he makes a dig at me, I regret it a little less too.

For what its worth too, I dont keep "joking" about wanting to assault people on here either, about how they should get "their faces punched in", slapped or whatever. It stops being a joke too when it becomes a habit too.
Know what I admit I can't let this go because I want to address something:
1: MAYBE don't randomly fucking block me and lash out at me randomly in the waiting room for nothing.
2: You talk about backstabbing but you're ready to go to the mods and rat on me even though you started this, grow up and resolve your own problems, or are you a child and can't even do that? I suspect it is the latter, sadly.
3: I NEVER said you disregarded Jmena's death. You just used the thread discussing it to make a scene that ultimately didn't mean shit in a week or 2. And I too regret what happened to him, even though it wasn't really MY fault he did it, because for what it's worth I did at least find it fun when he accidentally posted fake spoilers because it opened a gateway to some funny arguments which were ultimately over nothing.
Maybe y'all take the spoilers seriously, but I don't, because eventually the real ones will come out even if people post fake ones. It's not the end of the world, so please do not ever accuse others of being the cause of someone's suicide or try to bully them into it.
Because if that person ends up leaving the forum or taking their own life... Well you'd presumably feel terrible. It's a never ending cycle.
4: At the end of the day, I know I'm not a saint, far from that actually.
But I can never let you get me banned for YOUR mistakes and YOUR problems. You remember the time I wrote that simple message on your wall, "Hi."? I posted it to test you because I thought you blocked me, and I was right.
You've had me blocked for weeks with no justification, even though I supported you when you said you would leave the forum and never come back. I barely ever interacted with you before that thread, btw, yet I wanted to be your friend.
But we all see how that has come, huh?
I won't even insult you. I am not angry with you. Just severely disappointed in how low you've stooped.
Also blocking me after all you've done is a pussy move, at least have the balls to face me.
5: I only say the " punch in the face " thing if someone has actually done something fucked up i.e Kingslayer posting a practically illegal image which warranted that reply but even then I didn't like, spam it.

But go on and get Doggo to ban me because "he said mean word to me".
Shows how mature you've been despite you starting all of this.

G

Gorosei Informer

Don't forget he consistently harasses Artur too. So much for being respectable to people.
Its not indiscrimiante fyi. You guys seem to think im some flawless gary stu for some reason.

At least I'm honest about who I hate too and I don't apologise for that. Better than a fake fan or friend anyday.

Tesla was jumping on the bandwagon of falsely accusing Kinyagi so hes really on a high horse. He was posting passive aggressive messages on my profile, trying to talk shit so he shouldnt be surprised I snapped at him in DMs because he got what he wanted out of me, getting me into trouble.

I only came back because others said they missed me, they didn't want me to leave and such, they begged me literally. Also for Lights contests too which I really enjoy. I have a lot of friends here whether you guys like it or not, some who stand up for me, who definitely dont backstab, insult, witch hunt etc me like this whilst pretending they're so virtuous/holy and thus innocent themselves.

There a lot of really good people here and I am grateful for them.

I know I'm a bad person too, I know I've acted all high and mighty before many times and attacked others like you both are doing to me too but unlike you and especially Tesla, at least I've shown remorse/regret and humility over it. What about you guys? Please tell me you're so innocent and superior to me that I can truly feel bad about myself now, /s.

All I'm saying is, like I learned the hard way, if your'e so hell bent on trying to take down others too, make sure your skeletons are more well hidden in your closets than Narnia. Because others will call you out the more you do this, they will come after you and rightfully shut you down as needed, as they did to me. Thats what made me wake up and realise how much of an asshole I've been too. Ican't just change overnight, I have a LOT of mental issues as I've said before on here a few times and I've noticed a lot of witch hunting on here towards certain users too, especially ones with known mental issues or and disabilities/learning difficulties and such too. Coincidence?

And then you guys have the nerve to act like I'm spouting BS on how this place, how certain people here couldn't have a hand in what happened to Jmena either. A guilty conscience speaks/acts the loudest.
I should know too, I've been one of the most toxic people here at times and one of the loudest so I know bullshit like my own when I see it, when I'm being an asshole, I can see when others are doing the same too.

I know I'm typing essays as usual but I need to get this off my chest.

I need to ask you guys, does this make you feel superior too? Is this some kind of self gratifying, ego stroke, satisfaction thing? Does it make you feel high and mighty too? Dare I say, you might be doing what you keep insisting I'm doing too? Projection? Scapegoating?

I'm far from innocent myself but I'll be damned if I let such hypocrites act like they can just smear me and not face repurcussions for their own similar behaviours.

Its not indiscrimiante fyi. You guys seem to think im some flawless gary stu for some reason.

At least I'm honest about who I hate too and I don't apologise for that. Better than a fake fan or friend anyday.

Tesla was jumping on the bandwagon of falsely accusing Kinyagi so hes really on a high horse. He was posting passive aggressive messages on my profile, trying to talk shit so he shouldnt be surprised I snapped at him in DMs because he got what he wanted out of me, getting me into trouble.

I only came back because others said they missed me, they didn't want me to leave and such, they begged me literally. Also for Lights contests too which I really enjoy. I have a lot of friends here whether you guys like it or not, some who stand up for me, who definitely dont backstab, insult, witch hunt etc me like this whilst pretending they're so virtuous/holy and thus innocent themselves.

There a lot of really good people here and I am grateful for them.

I know I'm a bad person too, I know I've acted all high and mighty before many times and attacked others like you both are doing to me too but unlike you and especially Tesla, at least I've shown remorse/regret and humility over it. What about you guys? Please tell me you're so innocent and superior to me that I can truly feel bad about myself now, /s.

All I'm saying is, like I learned the hard way, if your'e so hell bent on trying to take down others too, make sure your skeletons are more well hidden in your closets than Narnia. Because others will call you out the more you do this, they will come after you and rightfully shut you down as needed, as they did to me. Thats what made me wake up and realise how much of an asshole I've been too. Ican't just change overnight, I have a LOT of mental issues as I've said before on here a few times and I've noticed a lot of witch hunting on here towards certain users too, especially ones with known mental issues or and disabilities/learning difficulties and such too. Coincidence?
And then you guys have the nerve to act like I'm spouting BS on how this place, how certain people here didn't have a hand in what happened to Jmena either. A guilty conscience speaks/acts the loudest.
I should know too, I've been one of the most toxic people here at times and one of the loudest so I know bullshit like my own when I see it, when I'm being an asshole, I can see when others are doing the same too.

I know I'm typing essays as usual but I need to get this off my chest.

I need to ask you guys, does this make you feel superior too? Is this some kind of self gratifying, ego stroke, satisfaction thing? Does it make you feel high and mighty too? Dare I say, you might be doing what you keep insisting I'm doing too? Projection? Scapegoating?

I'm far from innocent myself but I'll be damned if I let such hypocrites act like they can just smear me and not face repurcussions for their own similar behaviours.
LOL no way Two-Face is saying I'm a bad person.
I was still trying to deescalate the situation between Kinyagi and Seatonnes.
I think it was bad that Kinyagi mocked his dog but he DID apologize after all.
His problem is that he got too combative when he could have ignored Seatonnes if the latter didn't accept the apology and kept going.
Then Seatonnes would be the one getting banned or warned.
I don't hate either of those users btw, as you SHOULD be able to tell.
And no. Nobody gets a rise from this.
You're a genuine hypocrite douchebag.
I won't go any further I'd rather not get reported for this though.

G

Gorosei Informer

Bearing in mind too, this all simply started because I was mad at Tesla for attacking Kinyagi too, so I put him on ignore and he starts attacking on me on here, launching the MOST hateful campaign on me here for over a week now maybe and won't just stop even after a mod told him to stop, hes been threatened with a ban and had posts removed.

The guy is obsessed, relentless and full of self righteousness.

Bearing in mind too, this all simply started because I was mad at Tesla for attacking Kinyagi too, so I put him on ignore and he starts attacking on me on here, launching the MOST hateful campaign on me here for over a week now maybe and won't just stop even after a mod told him to stop, hes been threatened with a ban and had posts removed.

The guy is obsessed, relentless and full of self righteousness.
I already addressed this, also you've been threatened with a ban and post removal too, stop acting like I'm gonna be the only one affected if we keep having a shit slinging contest.

G

Gorosei Informer

Jesus christ Tesla, grow up and give it a break. I've not read all of that but I never spoke to Doggo and asked him to act, so no idea what you're talking about. But I know you won't believe that either.

I've only spoken to Nat so far who stepped in over this and is stepping in again now because you won't let this go and let me be in fucking peace.

Can you please pick something else to obsess over? I've got enough self righteous, aggressive people after me and thats more than enough.

I've never had anyone harass me on here like you have. Nobody at all.

As far as I remember, none of my posts have been removed, you could have reported them too if you wanted and they would have gotten removed if I broke the rules. I reported your messages on my profile and they were removed so I appreciate whoever did that though. I can't even avoid you with having you on ignore, as you won't stop mentioning me on here and involving others into this.

Only thing I had removed which I knew would get removed but I was truly angry at that point from what you said and how you behaved was my DM to you, it was purposely inflammatory and that was the more "censored" version believe it or not. I may have gotten banned if I had posted the "true" version and I would have called it justified without hestitation because I really wanted to go all in on you.

Get off your high horse already, you're acting just bad as I do during my worst moments, the same kind of sanctimonious, looking down on others behaviour and if you think I'm being hypocritical here, then the irony is lost on you. I mean who better to know about that kind of behaviour than me according to you too right? And thus surely I should be able to recognise it perfectly when someone else does it like you?

Now get the fuck off my back please. I swear people obsess over me for the most pettiest of reasons. If you're gonna obsess over me, can't you at least justify it with something truly heinous? You say I blocked you, that is BS, I only have 2 people on my Discord block list and you're neither. I removed you though as a friend and I don't regret it now especially. You tried to readd me and cancelled it immediately, so thank you fpr the lies there.

Now quit smearing me and making my existence your hate filled purpose in life already.

At this point I don't care if I get lashed at by anyone else for what I'm saying, I'm fucking sick of you being so obsessed with me now. Let it go and grow up already. Please. For your own sake too. You can do so much better with your life and yourself than this.

I have seriously considered asking for a long time ban from here and you will probably think of it as some kind of moral victory over me, some kind of successful crusade. God knows I need a break from your insidious behaviour. I wish I had you blocked on Discord too but I don't and I can't either yet.

A few of you keep going after users on here like I used to but unlike you, I learned I was being an asshole and I'm trrying to learn to be better and stop doing it too. I've watched you guys ganging up on some other users lately too. Then you deny plausability with Jmena too, oh the irony and hypocrisy.

Last edited by a moderator: