General Chat

Any thread about traveling ? I was thinking about a trip to India in 3months but I'd like some advices to travel there. I know there are more suited places in the internet to ask for that. But I'm like "what do I have to lose ?". Except my sanity by getting trolled but that's another issue....

Any thread about traveling ? I was thinking about a trip to India in 3months but I'd like some advices to travel there. I know there are more suited places in the internet to ask for that. But I'm like "what do I have to lose ?". Except my sanity by getting trolled but that's another issue....
Make one!

Visit Arunachalam/Tiruvannamalai in Tamil Nadu. Spend some 3 days there. Then Visit Tirumala in Andhra Pradesh. Thank me later

Will update the list when I am free

Fuck...what's the point. This shit so gay. There is no point to life if you can't be a prodigious anime protagonist like Light Yagami. The very least I will settle for is a pro tennis or chess player