General Chat

D

Deleted member 83

Two times you mentioned about this on OJ.

One in spoiler waiting room in OJ. I think it was around when Kaido appeared in wano.

Second time you mentioned yesterday just before OJ was shutting down.

And, I think you indirectly mention about this in OJ tmr thread as well when you were active.

Rebornimformer has really good memory lol
.........okay, enough for today I’m out

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
In my humble opinion, it is the best work of fiction my eyes have ever beheld. :goyea:

If by Mr. Owl you mean Tartan Owl then yes, that would be me. :myman:
Hmm. I will try to get myself into Kingdom by taking your words.

And, yes I meant Tartan owl.

Yeah I knew him xd

Tbh it's unhealthy to be so attached to a theory even if I can understand his passion for the character and the enthusiasm
But that guy was really friendly and cool. His obsession for monet theory was pain in ass but if we ignore it then I think he was one of the quality poster we had on OJ. I miss interaction with that guy.

I remember how much fun users made of him for that theory and later when he got it wrong then he made profile posts saying he got it wrong and he is quitting op.

I tried to convince him but..... I dont know where that guy is. If he is still into op then I hope he join this forum once again.

But that guy was really friendly and cool. His obsession for monet theory was pain in ass but if we ignore it then I think he was one of the quality poster we had on OJ. I miss interaction with that guy.

I remember how much fun users made of him for that theory and later when he got it wrong then he made profile posts saying he got it wrong and he is quitting op.

I tried to convince him but..... I dont know where that guy is. If he is still into op then I hope he join this forum once again.
I liked Monet a lot myself but I didn't place my hope on her return since her heart was clearly fully stabbed xd

H

Homelander

**** sold that good ol ezeikel baker rifle for less 20000 $ . Thepawn star on history channel are bunch of cheaters why do people sell their antiques there make me wonder. :milaugh: