Powers & Abilities General CoA Discussion - Basic & Advanced

Now Taming Enma is a whole different story as no one in Wano besides Oden had Haki strong enough to do it and its same Oden who had Haki strong enough to scar Kaido.
Good so haki on the sword is trash so stop ubering it!
Now Taming Enma is a whole different story as no one in Wano besides Oden had Haki strong enough to do it and its same Oden who had Haki strong enough to scar Kaido.
And that is not the same level to this:

Hyou was clear what is the top haki for now:

It is far more powerfull.

Last edited:
Good so haki on the sword is trash so stop ubering it!
No Haki on the sword is one application of advanced Haki just like creating Haki barrier or Haki shockwave is another. Whether or not its trash or uber depends on the Haki level of the person using it

And that is not the same level to this:
I don't fucking know if it is same level or not. All I know is Zoro was able to tame a sword with his Haki that no one in Wano history has been able to do which basically says that Zoro has stronger Haki that Ashura Doji, Kawamatsu and even Hyogoro who is Luffy's advanced Haki teacher. And the other person who had Haki strong enough to tame Enma had Haki strong enough to permanently scar Kaido

While all Luffy so far has shown is shown ability to destroy objects from inside, whether or not it works on Kaido remains to be seen. While Enma is actually tested and last person who had Haki strong enough to tame Enma was able to permanently scar Kaido. So yeah Zoro may as well still have stronger CoA than Luffy.

No Haki on the sword is one application of advanced Haki just like creating Haki barrier or Haki shockwave is another.
It is not, put the pictore that states haki on the sword is higher than on the fist.
I don't fucking know if it is same level or not.
So stop at that!

All I know is Zoro was able to tame a sword with his Haki that no one in Wano history
Oden did so my man and he was not stated to have the same penetrating haki that Luffy has.

yogoro who is Luffy's advanced Haki teacher.
And does not have the same haki as Luffy, only Ray has that was way above Oden and current Zoro!

While all Luffy so far has shown is shown ability to destroy objects from inside, whether or not it works on Kaido remains to be seen. While Enma is actually tested and last person who had Haki strong enough to tame Enma was able to permanently scar Kaido. So yeah Zoro may as well still have stronger CoA than Luffy.
Are you even reading what are you saying.

Hyo stated that this is the furthest you can go for now.

Only Ray had it not hyou not Oden.

And Oden does not have this Haki, his haki can on only one sword cut Kaido so it is not only that haki.

Zoro is not Oden so no Zoro has nothing until he shows what he can do.

And at the end of the Wano arc Luffy will defeat Kaido not Zoro.

So even that does not work.
:cheers:

It is not, put the pictore that states haki on the sword is higher than on the fist.
What lol? When did I say Haki on fist is stronger than Haki on sword? Haki on sword is just more advanced application than Haki on fist as you are channeling your excess energy out of your body and putting it on an object. Same as Haki shockwave is you pulling your access energy out of your body and making a shock wave.

It doesn't mean every Haki on sword is stronger than every Haki on fist. Haki on Kinnemon's sword is probably still weaker than Haki on Katakuri's fist. But then again Haki on Zoro's sword is stronger than Haki on Vergo's fist.
Post automatically merged:

So stop at that!
lmaoo **** you chill

Haki on sword is just more advanced application than Haki on fist as you are channeling your excess energy out of your body and putting it on an object.
Ok then put that picture from the manga!
Statement anything.

Vergo did that shit casually and he was one-shotted by Law.

We did not see Cracker or Kakuri use that and those neg diff Zoro.

But then again Haki on Zoro's sword is stronger than Haki on Vergo's fist.
And ... we are talking vs fist of Character on this level not mid tiers.

We are talking vs characters that are above his level : Luffy!

I am chill :cheers:

Ok then put that picture from the manga!
Statement anything.

Vergo did that shit casually and he was one-shotted by Law.

We did not see Cracker or Kakuri use that and those neg diff Zoro.
Okay then put a picture from manga stating that barrier Haki is stronger than Haki on fist

Boa sisters were using it casually and they were bitch slapped by absolute piece of dog shit like pre TS Luffy
Zoro eats cracker for break fast at this point and Mochi for lunch fuck outta here. These fucks would die if they tried taming Enma lol.
Post automatically merged:

And ... we are talking vs fist of Character on this level not mid tiers.

We are talking vs characters that are above his level : Luffy!
Haki on fist can also be stronger than gamma knife Haki lol.
Just cuz Rayleigh can use gamma knife Haki doesn't mean his Haki is confirmed stronger than Garp's who only uses Haki on fists

Okay then put a picture from manga stating that barrier Haki is stronger than Haki on fist
I am not stating that so why should I prove a negative?

I am using manga panels and statements

You are not!
:okay:

Zoro eats cracker for break fast at this point and Mochi for lunch fuck outta here.
Yes because he defeated even one high tier.

Again pictures for these statements

So you are countering panels and statements from manga with speculation?
What panels from manga did I counter from speculation lol? You keep saying words but you have yet to make a single point. My **** what are you trying to debate?

Nor did Mihawk, now what?
Lmaoooooo you are hilarious. Alright good night lol, thanks for proving my point for me.

This haki has yet to be even mathed.
lmaoo yeah Shanks is really good at damaging ships lol. He truly defeated a high tier right there

Guess what Zoro just tamed a sword with his Haki that many high tiers in Wano can't tame, including Hyogoro, Ashura Doji and Kawamatsu.

And Zoro actually has fought a high tier, he fought Kyoshiro while missing his strongest weapon yet Kyoshiro failed to even land a single hit on him

He has also fought and physically overpowered an attack of a top tier (Fujitora).

lmaoo yeah Shanks is really good at damaging ships lol.
Yes with COC ... show me Zoro doing that ... LOL wait he does not have that :okay:

He does that with COC that does no damage to a physical objects and you compare that with Zoro that bypassed whose higher tier COA let alone a top tier.

And Zoro actually has fought a high tier, he fought Kyoshiro while missing his strongest weapon yet Kyoshiro failed to even land a single hit on him

And Zoro did what when Kyoshiro was smirking and Zoro was serious?

e has also fought and physically overpowered an attack of a top tier (Fujitora).
Holy shit he did:

You should read all the manga not only bits:

So G3 scrached Fuji LOL.

Lol Haki on sword is literally advanced application of Haki per Luffy's own words. What Luffy called advanced Haki was Rayleigh channeling Haki out of his body in form of shock wave. Then when Hyogoro was explaining that phenomenon, he called it Ryouou which is also swordsmen's ability to channel excess energy out of their body and becoming one with their blades having ability to cut everything and nothing.

So not I am not using speculation to support my speculation. Hell I am not even speculating, I am literally stating facts from manga word for word. We were told this in manga right here

Read this fucking panel carefully lol, you maybe able to understand. "The thing you seem to call Haki, its called Ryouou in Wanoo, the word signifies it FLOWS" the keyword is flow, and then Luffy is trying to making Haki flow out of him (Aka use Ryouou) but fails to use it when there is Haki only on his fist but it doesn't flow. And in the last chapter it was said Enma sucks Ryouou out of user's body. Again focusing on flow of Haki.

If you still don't understand why flowing Haki out of your body and putting it on swords is advanced application of Haki (Aka Ryouou) you need to try this link and make your reading comprehension better
https://www.grammarbank.com/reading-comprehension-test.html

Lol Haki on sword is literally advanced application of Haki per Luffy's own words. What Luffy called advanced Haki was Rayleigh channeling Haki out of his body in form of shock wave. Then when Hyogoro was explaining that phenomenon, he called it Ryouou which is also swordsmen's ability to channel excess energy out of their body and becoming one with their blades having ability to cut everything and nothing.

So not I am not using speculation to support my speculation. Hell I am not even speculating, I am literally stating facts from manga word for word. We were told this in manga right here

Read this fucking panel carefully lol, you maybe able to understand. "The thing you seem to call Haki, its called Ryouou in Wanoo, the word signifies it FLOWS" the keyword is flow, and then Luffy is trying to making Haki flow out of him (Aka use Ryouou) but fails to use it when there is Haki only on his fist but it doesn't flow. And in the last chapter it was said Enma sucks Ryouou out of user's body. Again focusing on flow of Haki.

If you still don't understand why flowing Haki out of your body and putting it on swords is advanced application of Haki (Aka Ryouou) you need to try this link and make your reading comprehension better
https://www.grammarbank.com/reading-comprehension-test.html
Read this carefully you migh get it:

And this:

Yes with COC ... show me Zoro doing that ... LOL wait he does not have that :okay:

He does that with COC that does no damage to physical object and you compare that with Zoro that bypassed whose higher tier COA let alone a top tier.
What the fuck are you even saying ****? I literally have no idea what you said besides Zoro not having CoC which is irrelevant to the argument anyways as a literal piece of shit like Chinjao has it

So G3 scrached Fuji LOL.
Lmaoo at you so conveniently ignoring the panel of Zoro actually overpowering that attack and pushing Fuji meters back. At least have some intellectual integrity

Also lol at comparing Luffy a trash can who got sent flying by a simple Fuji attack and only managing to scar him when he is not using gravity powers to Zoro actually physically overpowering Fuji's strong gravity attack. Lol Zoro's feat takes a massive dump on Luffy's.

Are you slow as fuck or just a fucking troll?
lmaoo okay Zoro can still tame a sword that only Oden could tame and Oden could hurt Kaido while Luffy is still only dreaming of hurting Kaido.
Genius when did Zoro do that and Luffy could not do it, are you that good at logic?

Did you read the manga or not, you are insisting that because Oden did it then Zoro already has done it and Luffy has not.

:believe:

you compare that with Zoro that bypassed whose higher tier COA let alone a top tier
Intelligent one, you said that Zoro has uber COA!

Who's high tier COA has he broken to label him like that?

Last edited:
Genius when did Zoro do that and Luffy could not do it, are you that good at logic?

Did you read the manga or not, you are insisting that because Oden did it then Zoro already has done it and Luffy has not.

:believe:
Hahaha lol
Zoro has already done it though. He picked up Enma it sucked Haki out of him and he told that bitch give it back and it did give it back. Any other swordsmen in Wano according to Tengoyama woulda been drop dead unable to tame it.

While Zoro not only got his Haki back, he has been training with Enma for 3 days.
That all happened in Manga. Zoro has done it and Luffy hasn't. That is straight from manga. Luffy has yet to prove his Haki is on same level as Oden and Zoro and that he can tame Enma.

Intelligent one, you said that Zoro has uber COA!

Who's high tier COA has he broken to label him like that?
Lmaoo whose high tier CoA has Luffy broken for you to say Luffy's Haki is uber lol?

Zoro's Haki is uber because he was able to Tame a sword with his Haki that no one in Wano, not Hyogoro "The might blade" and Luffy's Ryuou teacher, not Ashura Doji, not Kawamatsu or anyone else can.
It only helps that Zoro straight casually drilled through a Full Body Haki user like Pica while Law had to rely on hax devil fruit to pull off a similar fruit. Vergo has done nothing to prove his Full Body Haki is all that much (if at all) stronger than Pica's. If anything both Vergo and Pica were portrayed similarly as far as FBH goes in their respective Vivre cards